• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish History of The Crusades M/M...

WildTlkr52

The Ticklish History of the Crusades Part 1 Initiation into Knighthood

Bernard the Younger yearned to follow his father and brother into the quest for the Holy Grail. He went to every priest and priory to gain entrance into the Holy Knighthood of Cathar. But everywhere he went and everyone he talked to were evasive. The quest for the Holy Grail was a most noble quest and Bernard wanted to be a part of it.

Bernard walked with his head down along the dusty road just outside of Antioch when he hear the thunder of hoofs behind him. He began coughing fromteh dust raised by thei hooves and stopped to cover his face. Helooked up and saw two knights, weary from their newest battle against Saladin, the Unifier of the Muslims. Bernard heard of Saladin and how if captured by him, you suffered unspeakable tortures.

The knights stopped by the Bernard, who looked directly at them. "I want to join the Knighthood and fight for the Holy Grail." The knights looked down at him and laughed. "And who might you be besides young and arrogant?!"
Bernard stood to his full hieght and answered, "I am Bernard the Younger, Son to Rudolf of Corinth" The knights looked at each other. "We know of your father and brother. mIghty warriors they be! What makes you think you are worthy to be a Knight?"

"I am young and strong and good with a sword and spear. I am loyal to my family's allegence to Sebastian. I will fight for my faith and my King!" The two knights talked together and decided to take young Bernard with them, being careful not tio divulge the Ritial of Intiation Bernard wuold have to go through.

The Ritual of Initation was based on the principal method of torture Saladin liked to use the most on the knights. It was very old and once used to punish oriental nobility because it left no visible marks on the body. The knights brought Bernard to Sebastian for entrance into the Knighthood.

Sebastian looked Bernard over carefully. "Do you realize that if you join this quest, youmay never findthe Grail and you might find yourself in the hands of Saladin's torturers? They are ruthless in thier methods."

Bernard nodded. "I konw the risks and I want to join the glorious battle." Sebastian looked at Bernard and and motioned to his quard to come into the chamber. "I must test you to see if you are "fit" for Intiation into the Knighthood. Bernard looked around nervously whenhe saw the quards standing next to him. "I need to ask you one important question. Are you ticklish?" Bernard shivered at the mere mention of the word.

"T-ticklish? Why?" Bernard became even more nervous as he was extremely ticklish everywhere onhis young body. His brother would pin him down on the bed and tickle him til he screamed for mercy. Sebastian looked seriously and Bernard. "I ask this becasue the method of tortrue Saladin prefers is tickling and his tortueres are experly trained at tickling everywhere onthe body. So I ask again... Are you Ticklish?"

Bernard swalllowed hard and looked Sebastian in the eye. "Yes.. yes I am extremly ticklish all over by body." Satisfied, Sebastion looked at his quards. "Take Him! Strip him !Tie him to the table securely!! " Sebastian called for Calif, a prisoner who turned ally to the Knighthood. Calif was also tortrued by Saladin's ticklers and knew their methods. Sebastian whispered to Calif. "Tickle torture him mercelessly all over his body. He clams to be extremly ticklish. Let's test him and see." the Calif smiled and bowed to Sebastian.

Bernard trembled with fear as Calif walked towards him. Bernard closed his eyes tight, then snapped them wide open as he felt teh Calif's nails on the sole sof both bare feet. Bernard begain giggling and pulling at the ropes which bound his legs to the table. "nO-nO!! n-nOT M-MY FEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEET i'M SOOO T-T-TICKLSIH THERE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAH....." Bernard's laughter could be heard throughout the camp as teh Calif tickled unber his toes and between them then begai tickling Bernard's belly and sides... Bernard wriggled violently as he was so very ticklish......

calif contnued his tickling strokes up Bernard's ribcageand into his tender underarms. Bernard thrashed and howled wiht raucous laughter as Calif tortrued him with his merciless tickles.

All thewhile Bernard was being tickled, Sebastian felt a familar tingling sensation growing inhis belly, laughter he could hardly contain, His skin began tingling and he bit his lip to hold back his urge to giggle.

Jude noticed Sebastian's restlessness and whispered to him, "What's wrong M'Lord? You seem uncomfrotable wiht the tortures of this lad." Jude knew full well what was happening as he was teh one who tickled Sebastain during his Initiation into the Knighthood and knew how ticklish Sebastain was.

Sebastain didn't answer for he didn't want to give away how ticklish he was feeling. Jude walked up close behind Sebastain and stroked his lower ribs through his tunic. Sebastian's muscles twitched ticklishly and he let out a soft giggle. "Stopti Jude! You know this isn't the time or place and you of all people know how ticklish I am!"

Jude smiled and whispered, "Then let me satisfy your ticklish natrue as you know I can!" He punctuated his desire by stroking his finger along teh back of Seabstian's neck. Sebastain giggled and wriggled away from Jude. He nodded to a later with feathers. He clapped his hands, signaling at the test should stop. Bernard contnued giggling eventhough Calif had stopped tickling him.

Sebastian smiled and had Bernard's ropes undone. "You have passed the test and are worthy of knighthood. Your intiation will take place tonight."

Bwernard slowly rolled off teh stone table and stumbled to his tent to wash the sweat from his exhausted, ticklsih body!

Seabstian went to his oen ten where Jude aws waiting.....

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back