• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars: Interrogating Jedi pt1

Darth Vegeta

4th Level Yellow Feather
Star Wars: Interrogating Jedi pt1

Yun Antares sat in his room meditating. With Bultar Swan gone and Aayla off with Vos, he had little to do here. He preferred the company off those three. For the rest he was a bit a loner. He read alot always, studying the vast history off the galaxy and the Order and that meant he was alot on his own in seclusion.
Only Shaak Ti was left. His master. The closest thing he had to a family. But she was busy lately with Diplomacy. He had remained in the Temple to train and work on his swordfightingskills. He was turning out to a master of the duel. Using the offensive form IV style combined with elements of form II. As usual his way was a bit off with tradition.
Getting up, he ended his meditation. Shaak Ti had taught him to meditate a lot and it had grown on him eventhough it didn't came naturally on him like with her.
He was a ponderer, a thinker... . He wasn't as serene as her.
Being the child of a bloodline of warriors and militarymen, it was in his blood to be more agressive and direct. It worried Master Ti and Aayla that he was like he was. Vos off course had little trouble with him, he himself walked the thin line that seperated him from the Darkside.
Personally it intrigued him, this Darkside which he had studied intensively but never used.
The most interesting things off course were hidden in the library, few had access to that lore.
Washing his face, the young man with short black hair stared at his image. Deciding he needed a shave he did so.
Afterwards he got dressed, putting on his signature black outfit. Tight and enabling him to move well. Like Anakin and some other Jedi he preferred to differ from the usual ragtag attire the order imposed and went for a more militaristic form. Dark colours, short boots. To his belt, he attached a long silver and black handle of a lightsaber. It was his own design, and differred from Master Ti's. Yet again going in against the tradition where the pupil made a saber remiscent to the master's.
But Yun was soon to be Knighted. Ti had little to teach him. In fact rumour had it that if he hadn't been so anti certain rules like no romance, marriage or offensive policies for Jedi... that he had been knighted a year or 2 ago. But they couldn't postpone it forever... and his final tests were scheduled next month.
He decided to go train a bit. Master Yoda himself had shown him a new sabertechnique that he claimed would be ideal to incorporate in his style. The small but wise master was rarely wrong and he decided to try it out.

Entering the room, he found Master Ti working out. A rare sight, he nodded politely.
Yun was stubborn but intelligent and always polite. Seeing his ancestors, he could be rather proud off it but he was all in all most likeable and charming, always fullfilling his duties.
Shaak Ti smiled at him.
The redskinned alien looked at him with kind black eyes.
"Yuuun" she said. Pronouncing his name with the typical kindness that went with her voice and soul.
Where Yun felt greyish in the force, strong but a bit wild. She was serene and radiant... a constant torch of light that kept him steady.
He might disagree with her pacifism at times but he admired her dedication.
He gave her one of his boyish smiles and nodded "Master..." he said, using her title as it had been a while since he had seen her.
She nodded.
"Working out saberskills again? I assume you have neglected the path i suggested for you".
"Did you expect anything else"
She sighed and shook her head "Yun Yun Yun..." she nodded "Care to do a little spar or do you think this old woman couldn't keep up" she said activating her lightsaber.
With a hum, a blue blade spawned.

Yun smiled "I'd never think that Master Ti" he said. He activated his own saber, a yellow blade spawned. "For now... anyway..." he teased her. "Master Yoda has taught me a thing or two while you were gone...".
"Aaah yes lingering with Yoda again have we?" she smiled. "Good... heed his words not just his lessons..."
"Hmpf" Yun said. Yoda thought in the same way as Ti and he didn't like their trains of thought.
He saluted. They crossed blades. A fierce fiery yellow blade clashed with a pure blue one. Sparks of energy jolted as they exchanged blows.
Ti using her serene defensive style while Yun used a style that was a mix of defensive steadyness and fierce sudden assaults.
Shaak Ti backed a bit, surprised at his advancement. At this rate he would surpass her within a couple of years. He really was gifted in swordplay. But he lacked experience... and somehow she wished he would never gain much. War and combat that he relished so much... was dangerous.
Rumour had it, that something was brewing though. Count Dooku, the noble Jedi Master had left the Order and recently resurfaced leading a political alliance of different factions striving for seperatism from the Republic. Chancellor Valorum and the Jedi Senate were most worried that...

Suddenly she was almost hit.
Yun smiled "Distraction is a bad thing".
Ti nodded. "I think i'm starting to inherit your pondering nature".
"I never ponder in combat..." Yun retoreded.
He struck with a forward move. Stabbing moves had specific counters but rarely used, Ti was out of practice in using them. Still she managed to parry the stabs. Apparently Yun had been developping nasty and sneaky tactics, so typical off him.
Waiting for moments of compliance, using out of use attacks... .
She countered though and they equalled out again soon after.
She wasn't going to underestimate him. Yun surprised was now on the defence again swifting to a defensive set of moves. She could see him think. He had good tactical insight, he was probing her for weaknesses or even the room, he frequently used objects and surrounding to his advantage. But the room was rather sterile and she decided not to give him an opening...

The brownrobed alien struck low and than high but was blocked everytime. The handsome young man was starting to sweath.
He was a thinker and a cunning warrior but his stamina was average compared to hers. Even his long jogs didn't change that... .
She'd have to dry him out.
Suddenly he modified going over to his signature style... the 'unmovable mountain'. Saving his energies he parried with great easy at little expense but didn't attack, he planned to wear her down that way ironically... .

Bariss let out a moan. Her eyes were teary. The greenskinned Padawan bit her lower lip. The room was dimly lit. Still she lay on her back stretched naked. Her legs and hands pinned to the floor by shackles. Her breasts and tummy exposes.
Slowly and teasingly 'it' continued.
She thought she could feel the presence of someone but she wasn't sure. The drugs kept her out of focus and weakened as she was, the Force could no longer aid her. Her gender seemed on fire by need. She had never expereinced such a thing.
Her beautiful young face smirked, trying to surpress the laughter building in.
But she couldn't hold it back yet again. Small giggles escaped and she let go. Laughter followed. Her beautiful wellshaped breasts were tickled by something soft while... a hand! It was a hand... danced over her firm belly.

Suddenly she heard laughter next to her. It was a familiar voice. Her master! Luuminari!
She too lay on a table but with her feet in stocks. A little orbshaped drone ran a feather over her feet. Hands cuffed behind her back, there was no escape as her waist and ankles were restrained to the table.
She pitied her... but to her regret she found out that to stop this tickling she would do anything. Her belly and breasts were so ticklish. And she could only suspect wether her feet were next.
To her even greater surprise she heard the mature and beautiful voice of her master. The alien Jedi spoke between laughs. "I'll tell you! I'll tell you anything! Stop please! Stop!".

Mesmerised she looked at what unfolded before her.
But than the hand tickled her again and she yipped surprised.
She stared into a face. A beautiful but vicious female voice came "Bariss... don't be distracted... for the moment i'm only interested in you! And your sweet laughter".
Her eyes shot open in fear as her breasts were tormented even more. She laughed loudly, adding her voice to that off her master.

Meanwhile in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant...

Yun jumped away. He was surprised, he had still not surpassed Master Ti, she stood her ground. But than again Master Ti was one of the best swordmasters in the Temple. Only the likes of Yoda, Mace Windu and Obi-Wan surpassed her.
But he was confident that he would surpass her. If he didn't already.
When it came to war, she tended to be a bit too soft. She was not truly martial. She fought to protect and survive, not to win. A difference between them. But one that though an advantage in combat, might lead him closer to the Darkside.

A little voice in his head spoke to him "So what? Power to reach your goal...".
He surpressed those thoughts. Anakin Skywalker had taught him a little trick once... .
It was a shame the Chosen One was never around. He was truly on his way to magnificence. In a few years he had surpassed all those of his generation, including Yun. He admired Skywalker. And where the Council seemed to fear his rise to power as much as they looked forward to it. He couldn't wait to see what a mighty warrior he'd become. But already it was clear that fiery Anakin would become just that... a Jedi Guardian... a warrior off the Order. It suited him perfectly.
As it suited him. He lunged forward and attacked using a strange pirouette. The force guiding him, eyes closed. Suddenly Shaak Ti lost balance and fell back... Her saber active, she looked surprised as Yun enthralled in the moment rose his saber and looked at her.
The fire had returned in his soul. The call off something dark... . But than it faded and he gave her a smile that calmed him.
As she lay there he noticed something...

Her robe had lifted a bit, revealing her feet, encased in brownish leather.
The thought struck him that Ti had never unbared her feet around him, ever.
And she'd known him from when he was little.

He did remember she did like to fondle his feet though. She let no chance go by to give him a footrub, if the opportunity arose and let it accompagny with a few quick tickles.
When he was around 17-18, during a duel, she had once disarmed him and decided to make him pay for his cockyness. Right in front of Bultar Swan, she had pinned him and tickled his feet, embarassing. She'd turned him into a giggling mess. His friend had quickly jumped in because it took both of them to restrain him. Boots removed, Swan had pinned him down, sitting on his waist while Ti had locked his ankles and let those long red fingers dance across his soles.
She'd enjoyed that. And she had done some other things too to his feet.
Suddenly a thought struck him again...
He had promised playfully to get back to her for that.
It was a shame that Swan wasn't here to see his vengeance than again perhaps for the best... she could be awfully jealous and clingy.

He twirled his blade.
Shaak Ti looked up at him and frowned.
"Yun?" she said. She could read him like an open book. She knew he was up to something.

Than she noticed his glance going to her feet and she quickly pulled down her robe but suddenly Yun grabbed her wrist. "Yun?" she said. He smiled "What? I just thought of a new battletactic!" he said.
"Nohohoho..." she said, laughing for no reason she entirely understood, she knew Yun was going to act silly or something and pre-emptively let go a laugh.
He pinned her down before she knew how to react. After all she coudl hardly hurt her apprentice, pinned down, she said "Yun let me go now! This isn't funny! We are duelling not performing martial.. hey!" she said as he skipped her robe up. "Yun Yun!!!" she said.
Both for their own reason were happy nobody else could enter at the moment.
She felt Yun grab her ankle.
"Yun? Yun? What are you doing?"
"Remember years ago? When you tickletortured me?"
"I don't... oh" she said blushing "No Yun don't... not funny! I'll push you away with the force I'll..."
"No you won't..." he said rubbing her leg teasingly.
She found it to her own surprise so very pleasing.
"You tickled me plenty of times... time for some playful revenge" Yun Antares said.
Slowly he unlaced one boot, sliding it off slowly, revealing red skin.
Ti slammed her fists into Yun's strong back to no effect. She wasn't struggling that hard, almost resigned to her fate.

Than it came, her feet were unbared. Like her skin the top was a bit leathery and red off course. Her feet were long... very long. Size 10 at least.
He rubbed the freed foot, feeling her sole which was very soft and fleshy.

"Yun..." Ti said.
"What?"
"Put them back on..." she said.
"Why? A quick tickle hasn't hurt anyone and i want to pay you back" he chuckled teasingly evil.
"They're ugly..."
"What?"
"My feet!" the older woman whispered.

"On the contrary... they're nice but i wonder... are they ticklish" he said. She let go a little giggle as he spiderwalked a hand over the huge foot.
She put her red hand on her mouth. "Yun no..." she said softly but she moved her foot into his hand. He started to rub it a bit and she relaxed.
He removed her second boot, revealing a similar foot. The top felt a little bit strange to the touch. A slight bit rough. But her sole was deliciously soft, he shifted and locked her ankles.
He looked at her, she looked a bit fearful.
"Ready?"
She shook her head but he noticed some mischievousness in her black eyes.
"Yes you are..." he started tickling her, letting his free hand dance over her feet.
What he heard than was blissfully pleasing.
Small mature giggles escaped, yipping noises as she tried to hold her serene composure.
Yun moved his fingers slowly for now and she tried to resist.
But the rhytmic tickling increased.
He had had quite some practice on Swan over the years. So he knew how to do this and make it as pleasant as possible while keeping it besides playful a bit torturous.
To his greatest regret, marriage was forbidden, relationships were blocked but one could only stop being human so far.
His relationship with Swan was very close as was it with Ti. Swan and he had even shared a kiss once... in secret.
As long as the rules remained the same they couldn't afford more... but there was more to life and love than sexuality. The Force created bonds and there were... other ways to play a bit... .

As he increased his place Ti laughed and Yun smiled.
Her feet were huge and she kicked with them fiercely.
But than he dared to do something Ti had only dared once herself, and off which she had been embarassed afterwards. He gave the side of her feet little licks.
Ti let out a little purring moan. She loved it! It pleased him in a strange way.
He rubbed her foot again and than suddenly continued to tickle.
At times he'd stop and lick or nibble the side and soles of her feet. Finally taking in a big toe.
Her laughter came out fully now.
"YUHUHUHUHNNNN PLEASE STOOOHOHOHOPPP!" she said letting go.
All her defences and dignity down, Yun stopped and looked at her.
"Don't worry..." he smiled at her and she calmed, relaxed as he continued to rub.
She bit her lower lip, looking at him and than looked away, she lied down.
"Do it gently silly..." she said to her surprise. "Too much and people will come and look"
"I locked the door"
"Humour me than 'padawan'" she teased. "And i'll let you continue... agreed?"
"You like this?" Yun asked. He noticed the red skin on her cheeks grow a bit darker.
He continued, tickling her feet slowly, she squirmed a bit cutely.
Her breathing calmed as he continued his ministrations.
Finally she spoke "Yun let me put on my boots... we need to leave..." she said.
He nodded "Yes" he said putting her boots back on. She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "That was mean!" she said.
"You didn't protest much" he said in his own defence.
"Next time do that in my quarters" she giggled and got up. She looked at her booted feet a last time with a worry before lowering her robes.
Yun frowned at this but decided to let it go. He took her hand and looked at her.
"Glad you're back Master... perhaps tommorow we should duel for real?" he said.
She nodded "Yes... yes we will... I was going to win you know"
"I wouldn't count on it" he said leading her courtly out.
Walking out, master and pupil talked off many things... unaware of the looming threat...

Inside the Fortress, Bariss sobbed as her breathing calmed.
"Alright now talk" a vicious female voice came, pale hand rubbing her between her legs.
Bariss gasped a bit.
"I... I..." she nodded "Alright... it happened on a mission Master Ti and Master Vos were on with their padawans..." she looked up.
"I swear. They know the full story".

"No! Barissshaahahahah" her master laughed as the Vorsk Hounds continued to lick away at her stocked feet.

Out of the shadows, Ventress walked "Interesting" the baldheaded woman in gothic dark attire said. She activated her two sabers and crossed their red blades.
"Durge..." she said.
The armourclad giant walked out off the shadows behind her "...".
"I think i have an idea that will please the Count...".
Durge nodded "...".
Ventress laughed evilly.

TO BE CONTINUED

great beginning. i don't know a whole lot about star wars.. i did watch the first three movies. but i like the concept

Great job, Darth! I'm glad to see you're writing now. This is a great start for you. This was very descriptive.... Keep up the good work! :D

1. on the one hand, i'm INFURIATED that this story wasn't even CONSIDERED to be put on my Star Wars Tickling Forum, which EXISTS for Star Wars tickling stories. Yet SOMEHOW, whenever people GO there, they just think "ah, just what i've been looking for. But i won't contribute anything right now, i'm SURE other people will" (which they never do) :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

2. on the OTHER hand, even if it WAS posted there, i'm soprry to say i probably would have had to deleted to to the storie's sexual nature, such as breast tickling, nudity, licking. i don't allow sexual nature of ANY kind, you see

EmSeeSquared said:
1. on the one hand, i'm INFURIATED that this story wasn't even CONSIDERED to be put on my Star Wars Tickling Forum, which EXISTS for Star Wars tickling stories. Yet SOMEHOW, whenever people GO there, they just think "ah, just what i've been looking for. But i won't contribute anything right now, i'm SURE other people will" (which they never do) :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

2. on the OTHER hand, even if it WAS posted there, i'm soprry to say i probably would have had to deleted to to the storie's sexual nature, such as breast tickling, nudity, licking. i don't allow sexual nature of ANY kind, you see

well, it may not be to eceryone's liking, but at least it is a nice change from either Padme or Leia getting tickled. aren't you glad i started that thread on www.tickletheater.com?

darthbane06 said:
well, it may not be to eceryone's liking, but at least it is a nice change from either Padme or Leia getting tickled. aren't you glad i started that thread on www.tickletheater.com?

oh sure, a nice change from Padme or Leia. you'd think i NEVER did any drawings of Shaak Ti or Aayla Secura getting tickled.

Spoiled asses.

EmSeeSquared said:
oh sure, a nice change from Padme or Leia. you'd think i NEVER did any drawings of Shaak Ti or Aayla Secura getting tickled.

Spoiled asses.

you never wrote stories on them. can't you be happy for me in that i started a trend of seeing someone other than Leia or Padme get Tickled? why are you so angry? tickletheater is a much bigger community than yours is. i'm sorry that not many people go there.

Bravo

Way to go Vegeta! It's about time some wrote an awesome SW Jedi Interrogation Sexy Banter Force Power Plot Driven TICKLE STORY! whew, Part Deux, onegaishimasu (please). :cool2:

I liked this one a lot, nice job tying the time frame/story in with the story of Anakin but writing something very much your own with completely seperate characters :) Are Yun, Swan, Ti, Bariss etc. original characters? I thought they were but I'm not sure, I know quite a bit about star wars but not as much as some people ;) I liked the story, the playful flirtation between Ti and Yun, very nicely done. My only criticism is to watch your spelling in a few places, I noticed some places where you wrote "off" where I think you mean "of" etc. But otherwise very good and looking forward to part II

method11236 said:
Way to go Vegeta! It's about time some wrote an awesome SW Jedi Interrogation Sexy Banter Force Power Plot Driven TICKLE STORY! whew, Part Deux, onegaishimasu (please). :cool2:

Vegeta has improved much over time, I enjoy his taste in fiction.

If you enjoy this theme, you should check out Dave's SW interrogation, which is the only other one I can think of. :) Both of them get an A+ in my book.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=27372

Tnx

Tnx guys!
Next story is a lot longer.
And nearing completion.
To my regret i'm in exams though... and thus i've only been able to add a paragraphe.

As for Ti, Bultar Swan etc those are canon chars actually.
Yun is non canon though.

I'll try to finish pt2 soon. Maybe work a bit more on it this weekend if i can.

As for the spelling, yeah I'm really sorry about that. :sowrong: Shame on me... :sowrong:
I'll try to do better in that department.

In any case there will be NO Leia and no Padmé in this series.

As for Emsee. I put up a post quite a while ago i would put it up after finishing pt2. But since you say it's not allowed, i'll skip that.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back