• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neu Bleu - FREE CLIP - Nikya's Nude Tickle Dance – HOT!!!

This girl is amazing and her clips are going to definitely become BleuFetish Classics. This first clip with her is ONE OF OUR BEST and debuts our new stand-up tickling position! Yep… We finally got some suspension hooks put in our studio ceiling so we can now have our victims dancing around for your pleasure!

Speaking of Dancing… Let’s talk about Nikya! A beautiful face that resembles Nicole Kidman, an adorable accent that’s hard to place, a great body and an even better personality are just for starters. Nikya is a reaction junkie’s wet dream… she starts calm and cute and giggly, goes to a delightful combination of laughing and begging like a crazy person and ultimately screams so loud we were afraid the cops were going to show up! What a combination!

We begin with this fiery redhead standing buck-naked with her arms chained to the ceiling. In walks the Mystery Hands saying “ooh you're in so much trouble”. He admires her helpless nude figure and shows the camera her cute butt. She looks nervous and you can just tell it is about to get really crazy. Beginning with light touches he asks her to tell him her most ticklish spots. Of course she doesn't trust him. He threatens: "You should always be honest with the mystery hands”. "I tickle everywhere. But I don't stop… I wish I could run away," says Nikya in an accent you’ll be trying to figure out for a week.

This clip is just awesome… it starts with slow teasing and TMH’s start with her very ticklish armpits and work their way down. TMH’s grab her from behind and hold her tight against him and she starts begging soon for him to stop. The armpits seem to be the worst but TMH’s get in good tickling on her sides and even some on her feet which cause TMH’s to actually pick her up off the ground at one point, the struggle is totally hot! Nikya starts running in place, doing a cute little dance as TMH’s grabs her inner thighs and pelvic area. TMH’s chase her around in a circle and taunt her with their fingers waving.

The beginning of this clip is cute, the middle is red hot, but the end is CLASSIC! TMH’s really start giving it to her good and Nikya just goes apeshit! Screaming at the top of her lungs and BEGGING NON-STOP!!! She starts doing this crazy dance, trying desperately to get away. And in typical TMH’s style he stops and lets her think her torture is over, only to run back in and give her a final tickling which causes her to scream even louder if that’s possible!

Nikya went so crazy that she almost knocked TMH’s unconscious! In one part she came back with her head and slammed it into TMH’s nose so hard he saw stars! See if you can figure out when it happened!

You can buy this clip Right Now at www.tickling.info

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back