• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Alicia Silverstone's Ticklish Situation" (first time posted)

Rockauthor

TMF Master
ALICIA SILVERSTONE

Starring in

Alicia Silverstone’s Ticklish Situation
(A ticklish celebrity fiction request)

What would you do if you were a beautiful, young actress who had an obsessed fan working for you? What would you do if you had fired that employee only to be met with unusual revenge? What would do if that person made a voodoo doll out of you? What would you do if that person just happened to have a tickling fetish? And what would do if you were extremely ticklish and could do nothing about the imminent, merciless tickle attacks perpetuated by a fiendish, skilled tickler, who magically tickled you from afar?
It happened.
It happened to Alicia Silverstone, in fact.
Stevie Steckler was 22-years-old when he started working for Alicia’s production company. Stevie was a kind of a skinny, nerdy-looking kid with really bad skin and an annoying stutter. He had the biggest crush ever, though, for Alicia Silverstone. His bedroom was practically a shrine to the Clueless star: there were sexy posters of her that lined the very walls of his closet, he owned a DVD of all of Alicia’s gratuitous “B” movies, and he also owned a tape of every Aerosmith video that featured her.
Steckler was so fixated on his cute, girl boss; all he ever did all day was fantasize about his dreamgirl. He’d often make a fool out of himself, getting clumsy or tongue-tied whenever she was near. And on several occasions, Alicia would catch Stevie Steckler gawking at her and making her feel uncomfortable. Alicia was so creeped-out by the geeky kid that she had her personal assistant fire him. Naturally, the young man was crushed; his little heart was broken. But Stevie Steckler vowed to get revenge.
For weeks, he pondered how he would get back at the blonde hottie. Then, all of a sudden a brilliant idea came to him. He remembered keeping a lock of Alicia’s hair that he had gotten from the sink in her dressing room. It wasn’t much, but it was something he was going to need to get even with her.
Stevie needed a personal object from the girlish movie star because he planned to make a voodoo doll out of Alicia Silverstone. He learned about voodoo while browsing through the public library and this was the perfect opportunity to implement this mysterious skill.
The doll that Stevie Steckler had made out of very malleable silicone was the spitting image of Alicia Silverstone. It was two feet tall and perfectly proportioned. The nerdy bookworm also made a skimpy black bikini to put on the miniature Alicia, exposing the doll’s sensitive-looking, milky-white skin.

Well, a few weeks later, Stevie Steckler learned that Alicia Silverstone was to appear at the MTV Movie Awards, so he turned on his television to watch the pre-show where all the stars walked down the red carpet and gave a sound byte to reporters who wanted to interview them on their way in.
Stevie immediately got out his voodoo doll of Alicia Silverstone and parked himself in front of the television with an uncontainable look of glee on his acne-ridden face. He saw the likes of actors George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lopez, and Mark Wahlberg being interviewed as they headed into the auditorium.
Eventually, he saw the very beautiful Alicia Silverstone meeting up with TRL’s Carson Daly. Alicia wore a very sexy, strapless, turquoise flower print dress and her hair was wrapped up in a bun.
“And here’s the very lovely Alicia Silverstone,” said Carson Daly as he gestured for the young actress to come over.
“Hi,” she greeted.
Stevie got into position, ready to attack, with the doll in one hand and a stiff, short feather in the other.
“I hear you’re presenting the award for best movie kiss with Freddie Prinze Jr.?” Carson asked.
Just then, Stevie Steckler took the tiny feather and deftly brushed it along the sides of the doll.
Suddenly, Alicia’s eyes widened with surprise and confusion. As Stevie watched his television set, he continued to meticulously stroke the feather up and down the sides of the doll’s belly. A frantic look of both urgency and anguished delight appeared on the actress’ face.
“HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEE! THAT’S RIGHT! F-F-FREDDIE PRINZE JR.” She squealed, twitching and clutching her waist. “I-I-I’M JUST SO HAPPY TO BE HERE! EEEEEEEEEEEK!” She said, covering for her unexpected odd behavior.
“Well you seem to be very excited about presenting with him,” Carson added, wondering what was wrong with this chick.
Stevie sat at home watching the TV with a mischievous, schoolboy chuckle, delighted that his voodoo was working.
What’s the matter with me? I must be losing my mind? I could’ve sworn I felt something tickling me, Alicia Silverstone thought as she walked away, confused.
Later that evening, it was time for Alicia and her co-presenter Freddie Prinze Jr. to give the award for best movie kiss. The crowd screamed and cheered to see the young, hot actors on stage together.
“Alicia, I like your outfit. It’s smokin’!” Freddie complemented, reading the cue card.
Just then, Stevie Steckler took his feather and briskly swiped it along the hollows of the doll’s exposed underarms.
“Thank you, Freddie, you’re total cutie, yourself AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
There was derisive laughter coming from the audience¾as they thought Alicia was just being another young, Hollywood hottie being weird in front of the camera.
“You’re not making fun of me, are you?” Prinze Jr. joked nervously, not really knowing what to do now that Alicia did something off-script.
Omigawd! What’s happening to me? I definitely felt something tickling me under my arms, this time, Alicia thought as she donned a confused and frantic look on her face.
The Batman & Robin star simply tried to redeem herself by replying “No, of' course not, Freddie baby. I’m just TICKLED to be here with you to present the award for best movie kiss.
Stevie Steckler giggled sneakily like the roguish guy that he was. He was so thrilled to finally get his revenge on the EXTREMELY TICKLISH actress. But he decided to show her some mercy, for the time being, and put his doll away; he wanted to save his tickling of the blonde babe for another day.
Stevie later read in all the entertainment publications about Alicia Silverstone’s bizarre appearance at the MTV movie awards. There were headlines and quotes such as: Was Alicia Silverstone high on ecstasy? You be the judge and Earth to Alicia! Houston, She Has A Problem!
One night, Alicia Silverstone was in New York performing Off-Broadway. It was the debut of a brand new play by an “up and coming” playwright. In it, Alicia plays a prostitute who falls in love with a man who wants to take her away from her destitute street life.
There was a scene where Alicia was laying in the bed of a run down motel room with a john who was threatening her at knifepoint. Stevie Steckler was at home alone and decided he wanted to play with his favorite toy again. He grabbed the stiff, soft feather and began gently running it up and down both soles of the doll‘s feet.
Alicia ’s eyes bugged out in terror and she thought, Oh no! Not again! Oh no! Not there! Not my feet! Don’t tickle my feet!
Alicia desperately tried to resist the devious feather she felt tickling her insanely ticklish foot bottoms. She fidgeted on the bed, flexing and wiggling her feet, and trying to stay in character. Stevie thoroughly stroked along the sides, arches, and even the toes of the doll more vigorously. That kind of tickling was just too much for Alicia and she burst into mad cackling, stomping her feet wildly on the bed.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEHEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!”
The poor actor she was doing the scene with was getting nervous and was glancing out the corner of his eyes in the direction of the audience; he heard a few sighs of confusion and chatter among them.
“Alicia, what are you doing?” He whispered, trying not to be too obvious. “You’re ruining the scene. What’s the matter with you?”
Alicia just lay there twitching and giggling, with a frenzied look of confusion and ticklish delight on her face.
The next day, Stevie Steckler read through more newspapers, looking for play reviews and quotes about Alicia Silverstone’s performance. The giddy young man was so happy to read more criticizing articles with notable references like: ALICIA SILVERSTONE REINVENTS HERSELF AND HER CAREER WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM THE CUCKOO'S NEXT and MARGOT KIDDER, ANNE HECHE, AND NOW ALICIA SILVERSTONE? SOMEBODY GET A STRAIGHTJACKET!
Poor Alicia Silverstone, she didn’t know what to think. She was really “clueless” this time as to where these sudden tickling sensations were coming from, and who or what was doing this to her. She grew worried and often cried, realizing this was ruining her career and her life.
Days later, in the middle of the night, Steckler got a craving to play with his cute little doll. He went to his secret hiding place and pulled out the lovely miniature replica of Alicia Silverstone.
Stevie took a moment to just simply lie on his bed with the doll and admire it. He reveled in the power he had over this pretty, young actress, through this doll, the fact that she was HORRIBLY TICKLISH, and the fact that he could tickle her anywhere on her body with impunity, for as long as he wanted to.
Finally, Stevie Steckler was ready for his most comprehensive, most intense tickle attack on Alicia Silverstone yet. First, the mischievous Stevie grabbed his feathers and nestled them in the vulnerable hollows of the doll’s armpits. He then began to deftly stroke the doll under its arms, steadily.
Miles away, Alicia Silverstone was sound asleep in her bed when those tickling sensations invaded the actresses’ underarms. She was rudely awakened out of her slumber, her eyes almost popping out of their sockets. She started shrieking and sticking her hands under their opposite under arms, trying in vain to protect them.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
W-W-WHAT’S HAHAHAHAHAHA HAPPENING TO MEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEE! I-I-I MUST HAHAHAHAHAHA BE LOSING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH MY MIND! W-W-WHO’S HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE DOING THIS TO MEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!”
The Blast From The Past star rolled back and forth on top of her king-size bed as the ruthless Stevie Steckler mercilessly tickled her in that one spot for the next half hour before giving Alicia a brief rest. This whole thing was only partially satisfying for Stevie; he knew his voodoo was working because of the past two experiences, but if he could only see and hear the ticklish agony he was putting his dreamgirl through.
Next, he took his trusty feathers and very skillfully tickled the bottoms of the doll’s feet. This caused the blonde hottie to buck up and down more vehemently on her bed, throwing her legs about like a madwoman, and curling her pretty toes locked in the cutest little way, but to no avail.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH NO! NOT MY FEET AGAIN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH GOD! OH GOD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! (gasp) HAHAHA! (gasp) P-P-P-PLEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEASE! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP TICKLING MY FEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEET!”
Alicia Silverstone was absolutely beside herself. She wondered if this bizarre and frightening tickling assault would ever end. And after an hour of non-stop foot tickling, Stevie Steckler granted Alicia Silverstone yet another short rest.
At last the impish tickler grabbed two tiny feathers and began working on the doll’s exposed belly. He overwhelmed the doll’s belly, ribs, and belly button with the strokes of a master painter. Even though he could only wish to see his victim’s reaction, he couldn’t wait to tactically delve into the helplessly displayed valley of the doll’s belly button.
Alicia Silverstone went berserk!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! (hiccup) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH STAAAAAAAAAAAP! HEEHEEHEEHEE! I-I-I CAN’T (hiccup) TAKE IT ANYMORE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH! OH! NOT THERE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (hiccup) (hiccup) (gasp) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! THAT TIHIHIHIHIHIHIHICKLES! OHMIGAWD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OOH! THAT TICKLES SO MUCH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAVE MERCY! HAHAHAHAHA! I’VE HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEE TOTALLY LOST MY HAHAHAHA MIND! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! W-W-WHAT’S HAHAHAHA TICKLING MEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!”
Words couldn’t describe how much Stevie Steckler was enjoying his blonde, blue-eyed toy. And even when Alicia was ultimately committed, the geeky lad continued to have his way with the Excess Baggage star, using his voodoo doll to explore the actress’ horribly ticklish body and tickle torture her at will. This was to be a lesson to all those conceited Hollywood hotties¾ be nice to nerds, or else you just might end up in a ticklish situation just like Alicia Silverstone.

THE END

Nicely done!

It's a really interesting story...a voodoo doll? I remember reading this story. Just the only complaint I have is the nerdy guy isn't actually doing the tickling. I love the feet part...even though it seem like long distance. By the way, does voodoo dolls really work?
DLK

tKwRiter...

I thank you, and yes it does work, but only on conceited and extremely ticklish Hollywood hotties. LOL :blaugh:

Rockauthor

Alicia and i are born on the same day, same year, same month. I've always looked on her career with great interest. Her getting tickled is one of my big fantasies.

You hero! :xpulcy:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back