• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Last of The Scream Queens (Part 1)

Feathery

1st Level Orange Feather
The Last of The Scream Queens
Part 1

"Wow! Your aunt is really Tiffany James? That is so cool!" That was the response from my new friend Lisa, as we walked to our film history class at UCLA. "She was like the biggest "scream queen" of the late 70's, early 80's... and she's your aunt? I can't get over that, Jess!" "Well, she's not my aunt by blood, you know", trying to subtly be cool, but not completely downplaying the link to my famous relative. "She was married to my uncle, my mother's brother, before he died a few years ago. But we always got along really well... I kind of do things for her. You want to meet her?" Lisa's eyes widened and sparkled, "Oh Jess, really? Of course, I would! When? You know, my older brother used to have posters of her pinned up all around his room! He'll totally freak out when I tell him I'm going to meet his boyhood crush!" I laughed, "Ok, how about this Saturday? I'll pick you up around 3." Lisa thought for a minute. "Hmmmm, I have an appointment... but hell, I'll brake it! To meet Tiffany James... anything!"

It was great to finally have a friend to talk to at school. Since I started UCLA film school a semester ago, I didn't really get to know anyone. I've always been a kind of a shy, introverted type, so meeting Lisa in film history class was just the thing! We found that we both had many things in common. We shared the same passion for film noir, paintings by Tamara de Lempicka, and Morrissey's music. We were born under the sign Aries, and both of us openly gay. Yes, Lisa came into my world just at the right time, when I was feeling rather lonely. As I pulled my car up in front of her house, where she lived with her parents, I could see her enthusiasm for meeting my aunt had not dissipated. She came running out the door, as she must have been looking out the window waiting for my arrival. Lisa was a very thin, energetic girl, with short black hair. She was wearing cut-off denim shorts, a UCLA tee shirt, and tennis shoes. "Hey Jess! How's it going? My brother is so jealous of my meeting your Aunt Tiffany! He had me cracking up, begging me to get her autograph!" It was an unusually warm day in Southern California, as we climbed the Hollywood Hills in my prized possession... a black '66 Ford Mustang. We talked about our favorite subject, which was movies, and all the great film projects we were going to do when we graduate. As we got close to my aunt's house, Lisa giggled, "Oh I'm getting so nervous! I hope Aunt Tiffany likes me!" I smiled at Lisa, "Oh, by the way, Tiffany James is not her real name. That's just her movie name. Her real name is Beverly. Beverly Stein, which was my uncle's name and mom's maiden name. I call her Aunt Bev." Lisa laughed, "Ok, Aunt Bev it is!"

As we pulled into my aunt's driveway, I felt around the floor of my car to make sure the package was safe. I told Lisa that one of the little errands I did for my aunt was to pick up her monthly supply of primo marijuana. I explained to my friend how, as she got older and didn't quite look the same in a loin cloth or spandex cat-suit, Aunt Bev retired from the screen and became somewhat of a recluse. She preferred to stay in the confines of her Hollywood Hills home, a charming 1950's art deco revival style bungalow. She loved giving intimate cocktail and dinner parties to family and friends, either in her tastefully decorated living and dining rooms, or out by her lovely pool. Lisa giggled, "So you're her delivery boy? What else do you do for her?" she asked, giggling. "Well, I clean her pool, run errands, and do odd jobs around her house. Sometimes I give her foot massages. And she loves to have me tickle her feet when I rub them. She's kind of strange that way." Lisa laughed out loud. "She sounds wild!" I got serious, "Well, she's been very good to me. She helps me out with my tuition and other expenses, so I can't complain too much." We pulled up in front of the door, and with my package in hand, rang the bell. A small but vibrantly giddy middle aged Mexican woman answered the door. "Jessy... Mi Amigo! How are you, my dear! So good to see you!" I gave my aunt's housekeeper for many years a big hug. "Rosita, how are you!? You look wonderful!" I introduced Lisa to Rosita, "Well, it's about time Jessy started making friends at that school... and such a pretty friend too!", she said with a wink and a big smile, making Lisa blush. Rosita took our arms, "Come in, come in! Let me get you something cool to drink... it's so hot today!"

We followed Rosita into the cozy Spanish style kitchen, "Would you like your favorite Jessy, one of my famous margaritas?" "Oh sure, Lisa... you must try Rosita's margaritas... they are to die for!" Lisa smiled, looking around, "Oh sure, why not!" Lisa was studying my aunt's movie posters and memorabilia, carefully displayed on the walls throughout the house. All of her illustrious films were well represented, including "Vampire Stripper Girls", "Attack of the Sapphic Savages From Planet Lesbos", and "Killer Amazon Androids Must Die!" Then suddenly, a loud robust voice filled the room, "Oh Jess, you're here... and with a friend!" My aunt sauntered in from the garden in the back where the pool was. She made quite an entrance! At the age of 52, Aunt Bev was still a fine figure of a woman, with her trademark flaming shoulder length red hair, voluptuous curvy figure, green eyes and full sensuous lips. The ridiculously skimpy hot pink and black zebra print string bikini she was wearing certainly left little to the imagination. Two small triangular patches barely covered her big beautiful natural breasts, and her bikini bottom consisted of two equally miniscule slivers of material to cover her pubic area and butt crack. Her feet were adorned with her favorite shoes, gold lame strappy stilettos. "Jessy, come give your auntie a kiss!" After giving me a big smooch on my cheek, Aunt Bev turned to Lisa. "It's so nice to see Jessy with a friend... and such a cute friend too! Hi, my name is Bev." "I'm Lisa. Lisa Rhodes. Jess and I met in film history class. I've always been a big fan of yours, and my brother..." Aunt Bev traipsed over to where Rosita was making the margaritas. "Oooooo... making your killer potions are you, my Dear! Rosita makes the best margaritas in Hollywood... and the most lethal!" My Aunt took two drinks over to Lisa and me. The four of us stood in the kitchen for several minutes, making small talk while sipping our drinks. Finally, Aunt Bev turned to her housekeeper, "Rosita, please... it's so hot, why don't you take the rest of the day off, Hon. I'll see you Monday, OK?" Rosita smiled, and gave me a peck on the cheek as she walked out of the kitchen. "Thank you ma'am. See you Jessy... very nice meeting you, Senorita!" I knew that my aunt was anxious to inspect the package I brought her. She didn't drink very much, as pot was her vice of choice. She felt uncomfortable smoking in front of Rosita, as her housekeeper watched over her like a mother hen. "Kids... let's go into the bedroom... it's air conditioned and I can't stand this oppressive heat!"

It was very hot. All the exotic plants and flowers through my aunt's house were wilting. As we followed my aunt through the hallway to her bedroom, we couldn't help but notice her nearly nude body. Those big, soft, fleshy breasts, thighs and butt wiggled and shook as she kept her balance on those long, thin stiletto heels, walking like a showgirl. Traces of dimply cellulite and stretch-marks had started to make their impressions on her ass cheeks, belly and thighs, but her figure was still very shapely for her age, and her tanned skin still retained a velvety richness. As we entered her bedroom, we could immediately feel the lovely cool air, as it was the only air conditioned room in the house. The room itself was not very big, but was dominated by a very large circular waterbed. More old movie posters hung on the walls, and the bed was covered with black satin sheets, and faux fir animal print blankets which gave the impression of a tacky old jungle movie. "Come, lets all sit on the bed with your drinks, kids!" There wasn't much choice but to sit on the bed, as there was hardly any other furniture, other than two night-stands on either side of her bed, a vanity table, an armoire, and a stand for her home entertainment stuff. The three of us sat and floated on the waterbed, my aunt resting against the pillows propped up against the headboard. I could see that Lisa was a little reticent. "OK Jess, what did you get me?" I placed the package on the bed and carefully opened it for Aunt Bev to inspect. She took a bud of pot and held it to her nose. "Mmmmmm... smells strong! Smells like good stuff, hehe!" As I watched my aunt inspect the pot, I noticed the effect the cool air was having on her body. Her nipples were protruding against her bikini cups, and her skin was getting goose-pimply. "He told it me it was the best around, and that it was definitely worth the money." She smiled and took a pack of rolling papers out from the night-stand drawer, "Well, let's see!" While my aunt rolled a joint, Lisa looked around the room at the pictures. I could tell that the margarita she was drinking was beginning to relax her. Aunt Bev lit up the joint, took a long toke, and passed it to Lisa, who reluctantly accepted. "Wow, that's really good stuff! You did good, kid-do!" I smiled sheepishly, and took a small toke when Lisa passed the joint my way. I didn't really care for pot, but did it to pass the time with my aunt.

We chatted, laughed and passed the joint around. Then my aunt made her usual request. "Jess... would you be a darling and rub my feet? They've been hurting all week." Lisa tried to contain herself from giggling, as I removed Aunt Bev's strappy high heels from her feet, and began to rub them. I had her right foot in my lap, and slowly massaged her arch. My aunt started to tease me like she always did. "So Jess, how much did you really pay for that stuff, and how much did you pocket for yourself?" I looked at her and smiled, "You know I don't do that. You just said it was great stuff!" My aunt started to poke me in my side with her left foot, "Come on Jessy... come on and tell me, how much did you keep?" Her probing foot in my ribs was starting to tickle, so I got her back by tickling her right foot. "No... no stop that! It tickles! Hahahahahahahaha!" "Tickle tickle tickle, Auntie!", as I continued wiggling my fingers against her soft sole. Aunt Bev tried to grab at me, but then collapsed helplessly against the pillows in a fit of laughter, "Oh God, Jessy stop... it tickles so much... pleeeeeezzzzzehehehehehehehehe!" I looked over at Lisa, who was laughing at this spectacle. "Hey Lisa, why don't you grab her other foot and join the fun!" My friend pounced on this chance to tickle Tiffany James; this legend of soft core B-movies. She took hold of my aunt's wildly kicking left foot by the ankle, and began wiggling her fingers against her sole. Needless to say, my aunt went completely hysterical as the two of us tickled her feet. "Hahahahahahaha! Oh God.. Josh... Lisa... please stop! Leave my feet alone! Hehehehehehehahahahaha!" I must say it was quite something, seeing Aunt Bev react this way. Usually, when I tickled her, it was more like a light teasing, making her giggle. Now, she was getting a full scale tickle assault, which was totally driving her wild! "Please... please... you two are driving me crazy! Heheheheheeeeeeeee!" Aunt Bev thrashed around, twisting and turning, and making the waterbed flow up and down as if we were on a boat! Occasionally, she would try and reach up in a futile attempt to stop us, only to fall back against her pillows in a fit of helpless ticklish laughter.

Lisa put Aunt Bev's foot down and moved up the bed and kneeled over her, caressing her hair. "Ohhhhh, poor Aunt Bev... you're so ticklish!" I stopped my tickling and watched this bit of tender mercy. "Oh yes Lisa... oh, I'm really ticklish. I can't take anymore, please!" Lisa smiled down at my aunt who was trying to catch her breath, her large bosom heaving up and down as she rested against the pillows. "You know Jess, besides feet, there are other areas of a woman's body that are also very ticklish!" Like what do you have in mind, Lisa?" Aunt Bev looked up at Lisa with an expression of mock horror and echoed me, "Yes, Lisa, what do you have in mind?" "Well, for example a woman's ribs can be extremely sensitive!" With that, Lisa began wiggling her nimble fingers against my aunt's sides. "Hahahahahahaha... no Lisa no... ohhhhhehehehehehahahahahahaha... no please... stop tickling!" Aunt Bev's loud boisterous laughter and giggles filled the bedroom, as Lisa tickled the soft spongy flesh along her ribs. She tried to kick her legs, but I quickly grabbed her ankles and resumed tickling her feet. All the time, Lisa and I verbally teased our ticklish victim, "Tickle tickle tickle Aunty! Koochie koochie koo!" "Hahahahahahahehehehe... Please... no more... I'm so ticklish...oh God! Hahahahahaha!" Aunt Bev tried her best to protect her sides from Lisa's fingers, but she was so consumed with the ticklish sensations and laughter, that all she could do was twist and turn, rolling from side to side. Lisa soon managed to slip her fingertips under Aunt Bev's arms, tickling her incredibly sensitive, tender armpits. "No no no! Not there, Lisa, please! Hahahahahahahaha! Lisa stop! Eeeeeeeeeeehehehehehe!" My aunt tried to squeeze her arms against her sides, but Lisa hands were planted firmly under those arms, wiggling her fingertips against her soft pits. Such loud hysterical gales of laughter, squeals and giggles were emitting from Aunt Bev's open grinning mouth, her head rolling from side to side. "Hahahahahaha...eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkk! No no no more! I'm so ticklish, oh God! Hehehehehehehehe!"

"Jess, take her wrists and hold her arms down!", barked Lisa. I was pretty stoned and not thinking too clearly, so I did the easy thing and just followed my friend's orders. "Hey, what the hell are you doing!", was Aunt Bev's response, as I held her limp arms down above her head. She was too weakened to give me the slightest struggle. Then Lisa began wiggling her fingers up and down my aunt's sides, from her armpits, down to her waist and back up again! "Hahahahahaha... no no no please... you're driving me nuts... Lisaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!" As Lisa's agile fingers tickled Aunt Bev's flaccid flesh, her huge breasts, soft supple belly and voluptuous thighs jiggled and shook like jello, her body twisting from side to side, her lips wide open in a fixed grin, forced hysterical laughter and shrieks spewing from her gaping mouth. Lisa tickled her belly, then her hips, and her pelvis... goading her into maddening fits of helpless ticklish laughter and hysterics. "No please not there... oh Lisa stop...hehehehehehehahahahaha!" When Lisa started tickling the soft, smooth creamy inner portions of my aunt's thighs, that really sent her through the roof! "Hahahahaha... Oh God, Lisa... that really tickles! Hahahahahahaha!" I must say, there was something almost theatrical and disingenuous about the way my aunt was begging us to stop. It was as if she was really enjoying her ticklish torture, and merely just egging us on with her pleadings. Her inner thighs and pelvic area were incredibly sensitive, as she really screamed and laughed, squirmed and writhed. Her big jiggly breasts poured out of her bikini cups... her exposed reddish brown nipples hardened and erect with ticklish excitement. Lisa's tickling fingers forced her hips into thrusting, gyrating spasms... her full round bottom slapping against the waterbed. Aunt Bev's laughter and body movements became so intense that the strings to her bikini bottom came undone, thus exposing her pussy... so smooth and nude from waxing. My Aunt was basically naked, something I had not seen up to this point. Aunt Bev had enough presence of mind to look down and notice she had completely laughed and jiggled herself out of that tiny bikini. "Oh God, Jessy! Look what she's doing to me! I'm naked! Hahahahahahahahaha! And I have to pee! Please make her stop! Hehehehehehe!" "Keep holding her arms, Jess!" was Lisa's instructions, so I dutifully obeyed. My friend's busy fingers kept up the teasing torment on my aunt's ticklish skin. "Please... Lisa... I have to pee! I have to peehehehehehehehehe!" Just then, a steady stream of piss flowed from Aunt Bev's vagina, wetting the whole lower portion of her bed, and squirting a bit on Lisa too! During this shower, all Aunt Bev could do was continually laugh and squirm, as Lisa didn't let up on the tickling. Finally Lisa stopped tickling and laughed, "This is great! I actually got pissed on by Tiffany James... I've just been baptized by Hollywood royalty!" We all couldn't help but laugh.

Aunt Bev took everything quite well. After we let her up, she slipped into a robe and finished the rest of her joint. She asked us if we would strip the sheets off the bed and put them in the laundry. Then she asked us if we wanted to order in Chinese food before she went into the bathroom. We all had a great time over dinner. Lisa kept asking my aunt questions about her film career, and loved listening to all of her stories. It was obviously that we were both too high to drive home, so Aunt Bev asked us if we would like to spend the night in her guest room, which we readily accepted. She gave us spare pajamas, and we retired together in the king size guest bed. When I woke during the wee hours of the morning, I saw that Lisa wasn't in the bed. Then I heard moaning coming from my aunt's bedroom across the hall. And yes, Lisa did get an autographed poster for her brother!

Last edited:
wow great job, Feathery..but what happened in the wee hours of the morning?? did it involve more tickling?

Wonderful Story

I loved part 1 so far feathery. I can't wait to find out what is going on in the Aunts room...

We're sad for Jessy, Feathery! She didn't get Lisa! On the other hand....... :) ;) :bump: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Magnificent start to what we are sure will be a great story!

Heather & Anna said:
We're sad for Jessy, Feathery! She didn't get Lisa! On the other hand....... :) ;) :bump: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Magnificent start to what we are sure will be a great story!

Actually, Jessy is a gay young man, and Lisa a gay young woman. Maybe that wasn't made clear enough in the story. Jessy and Lisa are just good friends who "hit it off" in their film history class. Thanks so much for all of your lovely comments... much appreciated!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back