• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Celebrity Tickling Burgulars Pt. 2

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Stacy gasped as her bra hit the floor, and her large, full breasts felt a blast of cool air.

"Are you ready Stacy?" Sarah taunted as her long, well-manicured nails moved closer to Stacy's breasts.

"Nooooooo, no pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, no more!!!!!!!" Stacy begged, trying to wiggle out of the ropes, but she had no chance, heck, she barely even had a little slack.

Then it happened, the nails made contact with Stacy's breasts, as they lightly spidered all over Stacy's large breasts, as Stacy began to scream in laughter once again. Sarah gleamed a wide grin, as Stacy bucked and thrashed in the recliner, while Sarah expertly explored her sensitive breasts. Stacy's head rolled back, and muffled into the back of the recliner, her dirty-blonde hair thrashed left and right. Her large breasts jiggled with each burst of ticklish laughter.

"Her breasts are sooooooo soft," Sarah said, now rubbing her thumbs into the undersides of them.

Stacy screamed, and banged her head against the back of the recliner, her laughter went to a new plateau. Stacy tried to scream for help, or for this crazy celebrity to stop, but she just couldn't form the words, all that came from her mouth was intense laughter. Her eyes darted all around the room, Britney, Anna, and Katie, all just lounged around casually, though never taking their eyes off the tickling. Then her eyes looked at her tickler, Sarah, who enjoyed this greatly. She licked her lips, as her fingers gently squeezed her breasts, causing Stacy to jump.

"Hurry up, its almosy my turn!" Britney urged her blonde friend.

Sarah looked at her, then looked back to Stacy, and readied herself to finish the tickling up. She circled Stacy's nipples with a fingernail each, causing Stacy to go absolutely wild.

Britney was getting way too excited just watching, and had to have her turn, she jumped on Sarah, and dug her nails into her sides, which were only protected by the thin, black jumpsuit.

"Heeehehee!!!!Okay, okay your turn!" Sarah giggled and sat down.

Britney then went to Stacy, who's hair was messy and out of place, her cheeks were red and sweat dripped down her face. She breathed heavily. Britney straddled her, very sexily, and looked her victim straight in the eye.

"P-please let me go," Stacy whispered.

"Sorry Stacy, just one more spot, my specialty," Britney said.

"W-what is that??"

"Well i mainly focus on the tummy, but i also enjoy the ribs, sides, and bellybutton," Britney whispered directly into Stacy's ear.

Stacy filled with panic, her midsection was extremely ticklish, the most ticklish spot of her whole body.

Britney began without saying another word, she lightly rolled her nails up and down Stacy's bare tummy, as the tummy muscles quivered and flinched beneath the ticklish touch.

Stacy's abs were her pride and joy, part of the reason she got modeling jobs. They were perfectly tanned, not too dark but a nice healthy look. The six small tummy muscles barely poked up from her skin, showing some but little definition, along with her ribcage which did the same.

Stacy giggled as Britney slowly danced her long nails up and down in a straight path along her tummy. in the exact center. Every now and then, she would circle Stacy's bellybutton with a solo nail, but not yet go in it, just in a teasing and taunting way.

All of a sudden, Britney gripped Stacy's small, trim sides, and squeezed in sharply.

"Heeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!" Stacy screamed, partly by surprise and ticklishness.

Britney then went to work in her, scribbling her nails with great skill and precision up and down her sides, spidering them up, scratching them down and switching back and forth. This caught Stacy totally off guard as she begna to buck once more and scream,laugh and thrash in the recliner. Laughter poured out of her mouth like a waterfall, never-ending, never-ceasing.

Britney's nails quickly darted to Stacy's firm, flat tummy, and began squeezing it with the "lobster-claw" technique, which got dramatic results. Stacy's body went beserk, thrashing crazily in the recliner. What little slack her limbs had, they were used to the fullest, while Britney tickled her abs over and over. Britney's nails stepped up Stacy's tummy muscles like stairs, which tickled Stacy like crazy, and then out of nowhere, Britney lowered her head, and blew a huge raspberry right above Stacy's bellybutton. Then another one, directly on her bellybutton. Britney then continued wiggling her fingers deeply into her tummy.

"Whiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"The police!!" Anna yelled.

The girls suddenly began grabbing their tickle tools off the ground, and Britney quickly leaped off of Stacy's tied body. The four celebs then climbed out her back window, never seen again.....until their next victim....:):):)

THE END

how'd u like this two parter??

Huzzah! More, more! More victims! Maybe the girls have a little fun within the group, too? ;)

I'd love to see how far you can take this until we here, er, bring them to justice :D

Yes!!!

EXECELLENT! Very sexy! I love female on female tickling, especially if it's celebrities involved.

Great

These are some very enjoyable stories

I'm seriously considering a life of crime....:devil:

Great story, Tummy, Nice Job!

Im sorry but am i the only one to see that there has to be a twist in the plot, like the celebs pick a wrong house and get tied up themselves and tickled, that in my eyes would make the story brilliant.

foleymnufc

boy, these stories you people write fill my day with tickling joy,

let's see britney getting tickled also. she is supposed to be ticklish!!!!!!!! :imouttahe :lurking:

yea well, unfortunatly i dont think tummyticklish01 is a member on here anymore, and i loved all his/her storys, so great.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back