• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I put these two stories together as they were about the same person.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Make Laughter Not War/Out of Uniform
Written by Ticklkishscribe,
Inspired by Rachelkellyus.
c. 2004.

Second Lieutenant, Rachel Morton crept through the forest, searching for even the slightest movement of any member of the blue army. She was red army and her National Guard unit were carrying out manoeuvres. She whirled around as an owl swooped by her, having been disturbed during its afternoon nap. Crouching down by a small cluster of bushes and wearily eying the area ahead of her, she found her muscles were beginning to ache from running around this rocky terrain. Her breath was laboured from being in constant movement and she was beginning to sweat from being from the tenseness of the manoeuvres. She was being hunted and yet she was also the hunter.

The snap of a twig was immediately followed by a pinpoint gust of air whizzing by her ear followed by a snap on the tree next to her. She dove and half rolled, then lay prone and surveyed the scene around her. The bushes ahead moved, and the shadow of a figure presented itself before her. Raising her gun she took careful aim, tensed and went squeeze the trigger, but stopped, upon hearing the recall signal. Shouldering her weapon she turned to leave, but something hit her from behind and she fell to the ground.

When Rachel awoke she was groggy and had a slight headache, but slowly she was able to view her surroundings. The first thing she noticed was the fact that she was wearing only her underwear and socks. Second came the fact that she couldn’t move and looking around she saw ropes binding her wrists and ankles. She viewed the room she was in and saw what appeared to be crates made into some sort of furniture in a room of very unfinished walls, windows and a door. This ramshackle room of a structure she had never seen before and therefore didn’t know where she was. But judging by the noises outside she was still somewhere in the forest.

“Well I see we’re awake. Glad I didn’t hit you too hard, I do so abhor violence.”

“Who the hell are you!” Rachel asked, her senses finally clearing.

The girl looked just under six feet tall, had long blond hair, a slightly petite build and was dressed in a mix match of what appeared to be used clothing.

“Who I am isn’t the point. Who you are is a trespasser in my forest and you’re not welcome here. Especially when you bring all those guns and stuff.” The girl fussed with a box and didn’t look at her.

“Excuse me, but I’m with the National Guard and we’re here on manoeuvres here. And this isn’t your forest, it’s a military reserve.”

“Sorry girl, but it’s my forest; I claimed it when I moved in 30 years ago.”

Rachel began to struggle in her bonds. “In any case untie me! This is kidnapping!”

The girl still fussed with the box and Rachel quickly surveyed her surroundings again. The furniture seemed to haphazardly fill the shack and beadwork hung in a doorway. A peace symbol was painted on one wall and under it was written Make laughter not war.

“Are you listening to me?” Rachel asked. “I said untie me!” Rachel began to struggle in earnest hoping one of the bonds would come loose.

“Hey girl, just chill huh. You’re not going anywhere. And in case you’re wondering about any of your soldier man buddies, they all left. The forest is ours.

“Like I believe you!” Rachel began to yell for help.

“And you can stop all that useless yelling as only you and I are in the forest now. Didn’t you hear the recall signal?”

Rachel’s mind was clear now and she remembered that the recall signal had indeed been given. But someone from the base would miss her and they would begin searching for her.

“Even still, they’ll know I’m missing and come looking for me.” Rachel replied, trying to show some defiance of her circumstances.

“In all this thickly wooded area. It would take them days to find you, even if they could. They haven’t found me yet, and it’s been 30 years looking.”

That last remark brought Rachel’s thoughts abruptly to a halt. They had been looking for her for 30 years and still hadn’t found her? She watched as the girl closed the box.

“I want you and your soldier friends off my land, you scare the animals, pollute the land and generally-“

“This is a military reservation!” Rachel interrupted. “Not your private property!”

“And generally.” The girl ignored her. “Disrupt my peace and tranquility. And so I’ve decided to take direct action. And so you’re going to go back and tell your soldier friends to leave.”

“Are you out of your mind!”

“”Oh I knew that helmet would make you hard headed; so I’ll just have to persuade you.”

“You untie me right now and maybe, just maybe they won’t prosecute you!”

“Now why are you going to be difficult?

“YOU’RE CRAZY GIRL, NOW UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW!”

“All you guys want to do is make war make war; you still haven’t realized that war doesn’t work. You don’t realize that peace, love and laughter is the answer.”

“What are you, some leftover hippie or something?” Suddenly she saw and felt fingers brush the top of her breasts and she jerked. She felt the fingers on her armpits and quickly yelped as they softly caressed the smooth skin.

“We are ticklish, cool.”

The girl brushed her fingers in the pits again and Rachel yelped once more then giggled. As the fingers continued to tease and tickle the armpits, the giggles quickly disappeared and loud laughter erupted from her.

“Now I’m going to ask you again about you and your soldier friends leaving me and my land alone!”

“This is!” Rachel tried to say through the laughter. “Not your landAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” She was now violently struggling and writhing, trying desperately to avoid the mercilessly and torturously teasing fingers.

“So you need more convincing, do you?” The girl continued tickling, and her fingers now entered the upper rib area and a new round of laughter was brought forth. She vibrated her fingers in between the ribs, just under the breasts

Rachel arched her back then fell back on the bed and writhed all over with continuous laughter. The girl delighted in Rachel’s reactions and continued the rib tickling, digging into the full ribcage now. Her fingers played the length and depth of the tender ribs, much like a harpist played their instrument. As tough a soldier Rachel was, she was slowly being reduced to a quivering mass of laughter and writhing.

“Well… girl, are you and your army going to leave?”

Rachel was too busy laughing and writhing to answer; to busy trying to get free from this mad woman in a sixties time warp.

The girl stopped tickling and Rachel grabbed for every breath once more. Not knowing when the tickling would resume. She didn’t have time to wait as the girl resumed tickling on her tummy and then moved down between her legs. The spider tickling she was giving was driving Rachel crazy, and she desperately tried to close her legs and stop this sensual torture. The fingers fiendishly toyed with the inner thighs and were dangerously close to tickling her womanhood. Rachel continued to writhe as the fingers spidertickled down the thighs and now danced on the knees. Five fingers pinched and tickled the kneecap and five more stroked and tickled the underside. Rachel’s leg bounced up and down, trying to pull away from the torture. The calves of her legs were next to feel the torturous fingers and Rachel suddenly knew where the girl was going. She desperately tried with all of the strength she had left, to free them and protect her sensitive feet.

“What’s it to be soldier, you and your green machine leaving?” The girl stopped tickling and came to the foot of the bed. Rachel desperately tried to pull her legs away, but the girl had tied them good.

“You let me go this instant!” Rachel screamed.
The girl ignored her pleas and positioned herself at the foot of the bed.

“You know, the soldier uniform is so dull and unfriendly, even the underwear,” She remarked. “And I’ll get that off you a bit later. But first these drab green socks must really be constricting your feet. So lets take them off shall we,”

Rachel’s feet writhed all over at the thought of this girl touching them. “You leave my feet alone!”

Again the girl ignored her and two hands wrapped themselves around Rachel’s right foot. The hands on her foot made her jerk it and violently writhe it all over. But the girl held firm and began to tease the sock around the ankle. She began to slowly pull the sock down and over the heel of Rachel’s foot. This caused her to writhe it even more violently, but the girl just continued. As she pulled the sock off the heel she began to feel and massage the exposed heel and this made Rachel jerk and yelp a bit. This brought a giggle from the girl and she continued pulling at the sock and massaging the heel. As she pulled it up the sole, she began to massage the sole itself, rubbing her hand over the soft sole.

“My, my… does this massage tickle you?”

This started Rachel laughing and the girl giggled again

“There that’s better. Make laughter not war I always say.” She continued taking the sock off and rubbing the sole. Rachel’s struggles were non-stop now and she laughed loudly. The girl smiled and continued now beginning to tickle the exposed sole. She lightly danced her fingers up and down, from the heel to the soft pad under the toes. And back again. This brought further laughter and more violently writhing from Rachel and this pleased the girl no end.

“Now isn’t this better than waging war?” She began to peel the sock off the toes, one by one.

Rachel watched in horror and struggled violently as her toes were exposed and clenched them to keep the sock from coming off. This manoeuvre was too late as the sock was plucked from her foot and tossed away.

“There… Now doesn’t your foot feel much better being free from that soldier sock?” The girl now looked intently at Rachel’s toes and softly blew on them. Her soft breath made Rachel jerk her foot and violently writhe it once more.

“Such a beautiful foot you have girl; lovely rounded heel and toes, high arch and I didn’t know freckles could even be on the feet. And such baby soft skin too, which tells me you’re not totally a soldier, that there’s still some human in you after all. Which makes me again ask the question. Are you and your soldier friends going to leave my forest?”

Rachel started to say something but lost in laughter as the girl began to massage her toes, placing her fingertips on the soft pads and letting then them slid in between the toes. Once again she violently writhed her foot and again clenched her toes, but the girl just calmly bent them back and began massage under them.

“Boy if the enemy ever got a hold of you, they could make you talk easily.”

But Rachel couldn’t say a word even if her life depended on it the tickling had stolen her voice. Her legs bounced up and down, and she cackled loudly, her head shaking from side to side. Her toes spread out then pointed and her foot shook violently from side to side.

Rachel had taken the army’s interrogation course and had come away having learned as much as she could to withstand interrogation. But this was beyond any torture they had talked about in the course. The girl’s fingers were everywhere on the sole, softly dancing and flitting about, causing Rachel to laugh and laugh and her legs to continue to bounce up and down. She was now arching her back, trying to break the bonds that held her, but that met with little success.

“Now isn’t this better than making war? Aren’t you having fun?” The girl burrowed her fingers into the soft sole and rubbed them all over. “I know I am.”

Rachel screamed again then loudly cackled and violently writhed all over. The tickling sensations relentlessly attacked every nerve ending in her sole and then went straight to her brain to explode in her consciousness. The girl followed her spasming foot effortlessly as it violently twisted and turned, stroking from heel to toes in a meandering path and then back again. This torturous path was driving Rachel crazy and her head and bum repeatedly slammed against the mattress and her legs continued to bounce up and down.

“I wonder if any country uses tickling as a part of its torture methods?” The girl asked, now tickling under the spasming toes. Do you know if Iraq uses it? Cause if they do and you’re shipped over there you’d better not get captured.”

The girl then stopped tickling only long enough to reach for a feather, which she held in front of Rachel.

“This should do nicely.” She proceeded to stroke the tip over the toes and instantly they spasmed and splayed out all over. Rachel screamed then cackled and writhed all over. The girl teased the tips of the toes and dipped the feather in between them when they splayed out. Rachel arched her back then fell back on the bed and began slamming her bum and head into the mattress again.

“Boy they better not use this on you.” She stroked the sole for another five minutes then stopped. She then calmly bent the toes back and using the quill end she stroked the joints of them.

Rachel screamed once more and writhed all over, as the quill was murder on her joints. Feeling the quill also attack the soft pad below them, her laughter became insane and she bucked continuously.

“Hey girl, this can all stop if you and your soldier buddies will stay out of my forest!”

Rachel was still laughing to hard to even form words and the bed rocked with her struggles. Her mind was being blown one nerve ending at a time and yet, she had been almost instantly overwhelmed by the tickling.

Then suddenly the tickling stopped and Rachel grabbed for air. “Look.” She started to say. “This is a military,”

“Oh here we go again.” The girl interrupted. “Maybe the other foot will convince you.” With that she began to briskly short stroke the quill the full length of the sole from heel to toes.

Rachel screamed again and rocketed off the bed, arching her back higher than ever. Thanks to the tickling of one foot, she was now twice as sensitive. This meant that the foot being worked on now was twice as ticklish. She screamed again as the girl short stroked the arch fast and her foot twisted and contorted. The girl’s grip was firm and as hard as she struggled the feather continued to torment.

“All you have to do is leave me alone and get out of my forest. Do that and this will all stop.”

Rachel knew that even if she wanted to leave the area permanently, the girl’s request was impossible. There was no point in telling her that, as the girl would just keep on tickling and tickling and tickling. Rachel was getting exhausted, her voice was becoming hoarse and she prayed for some sort of salvation. Where was her unit and were they out looking for her?

Then the girl suddenly stopped once more and Rachel again grabbed as much air as she could get.

“I take it you’re still not going to respect my privacy. Well I’ll have to, what is you military types say, bring out the heavy artillery.” With that she brought out a nylon brush and proceeded to lightly stroke the right arch with, stroking on an angle from the toes to the heel. Rachel screamed then cackled again and once more strained at her bonds. The feather had been torture, the quill had been torture, but this brush was way beyond that. Rubbing the arch back and forth, the girl didn’t miss a micrometer of ticklish sole on her tender arch. She then bent back the toes once more and brushed under them. Rachel went wild under her, placing all of the strength she had left into freeing herself. This girl was pure evil and Rachel was going out of her mind because of it.

“STAAAAHP IT STAAAAAAHP IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“You want me to stop! Then you and your soldier friends leave me and me forest alone!”

Rachel couldn’t have answer her even if she wanted too, as the incessant and torturous tickling was stealing her voice.

Once again the girl stopped and Rachel grabbed for air. She tugged at her bonds and tried every trick she had been taught, but she wasn’t going everywhere.

The girl came up beside her, reached over to a bedside table and retrieved a black cloth. She held it over Rachel’s face and smirked.

“I guess I’m just going to have to get really serious.” She leaned forward and stretched out the cloth.

Rachel suddenly knew she was going to be blindfolded and violently shook her head to try and prevent that. The girl just followed her head and wrapped the cloth over Rachel’s eyes.

Rachel’s head jerked as she tried to see even the slightest through the blindfold. The sudden darkness intensified her senses and she squirmed on the bed. She wanted to yell for help but her voice was still somewhat horse from laughing.

The girl bent Rachel’s left big toe back and began to stroke and lightly rub it’s joint and this drove a new round of laughter from her and she arched her back then fell back on the bed. The girl’s fingernail continued to stroke and tease the sensitive joint and now added the soft pad of the toe itself. Rachel’s foot spasmed and violently writhed to get free but the girl held the toe firmly and continued tickling. She now tickled between the big toe and the second one and Rachel cackled intensely. Her head and bum slammed against the mattress and she tried to scream for help, but her laughter and struggling stole any strength she had for that. The girl now added the quill of a feather and really drove Rachel crazy. She began to bend back the other toes one toe of a time, quill the joints and between them and this made Rachel scream for mercy.

“Mercy? You’ll get it when you promise that you and your soldier friends leave and my forest alone for good!”

“W-w-we ca-a-an’t d-d-do t-t-thaaat, tt-th-this iiiis aaaa mm-military r-r-eservation!”

“Why are you making this hard for yourself! Why are you being so stubborn! I have all the time in the world and judging by the frenzied intensity of your laughter and struggles, you have very little time left. So you had better make up your mind soldier, or I will take this to the limit and beyond.”

The incessant and torturous tickling was taking its toll and Rachel was praying for even the slightest bit of relief and freedom. The girl’s fingers were now teasing, tormenting and tickling all of the toes on her left foot and as hard as she tried to free her foot, the girl held firm. Each stroke shot through her nervous system and into her brain; her brain, which was reeling with the full force of the intense tickling. Her voice was getting hoarse again and the girl stopped tickling.

“Water for you.” She said. “You need to drink.”

Rachel felt a glass of water being pressed against her lips and tried to resist drinking.

“Hey, I’m not cruel you know, I do have feelings. Now drink some of this water and regain your strength.”

Rachel reluctantly drank from the glass and the cool water felt good going down her throat. The girl put the glass back on the table and then began massaging Rachel’s throat. This sudden physical but beneficial touch caused Rachel to jerk, but she relaxed. A part of her was weary at feeling the girl’s hands on her throat, as she wasn’t sure how far she would to protect herself from being discovered. The soothing and massaging fingers felt good though as they stroked her tired and aching throat.

She jerked again as the fingers left her throat, slid across her shoulders and entered her armpits again. Spider tickling they danced into the pits and sought out the deepest recesses of the smooth hollows and this caused Rachel to jerk, arch her back and cackle intensely once more. The tickling fingers were everywhere and they glided over the smooth sensitive skin. Then in a sudden change of pace they dug in and tickled firmly. Rachel rocketed off the bed and screamed once more and her head and bum pounded the mattress again. Her bucking was intense and her laughter even more intense. The fingers moved onto the ribs and probed between them, sliding from tips to back. Rachel’s chest heaved and her back arched once more, then fell back on the bed and violently writhed around.

“You have only to agree to my terms and this will all stop!”

“IIII C-C-C-CAN’T, A-A-AND Y-Y-YOU KN-N-N-OOOW T-T-TH-TH-IS! II-I-M O-O-NLY A-A- SEC-COND LIEUTENANT!”

“And right now you’re being a major pain, so if you don’t want me to go back to those feet and create general mayhem, you’ll agree to my terms!”

The girl suddenly stopped tickling and looked up. Rachel’s laughing subsided and she heard the familiar sound of a helicopter.

“So a chopper.” The girl announced. “But don’t get to comfortable about your release being soon. It’s five-o-clock and that’s the WSEA traffic chopper, heading for the expressway. Everybody’s heading home, so it looks as though it will be a while before anyone comes looking for you. So lets stop this war between the two of us and make some more laughter shall we.”

Rachel's heart sank as she heard the helicopter get farther and farther away. She knew what was coming next and tensed in her bondage. Suddenly she heard a rustling nearby and heard footsteps getting louder very quickly. But before she had a chance to cry out she heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Well what have we here." The strong male voice said quietly.

She could feel a presence next to her and it made her jerk and tense again.

"I found this one dangerously close to our area, so I felt that she needed a little indoctrination as to why she and the rest of her soldier friends should leave."

"Veeeeery niiiiiiiice. It's hard to believe something this hot comes in a soldier suit."

"Ah... Excuse me?"

"Hey I love you girl, you know that. But this is one nice little play toy."

"This is one very ticklish little play toy. Meet Second Lieutenant Rachel Morton, National Guard."

"Well I'm tickled to meet you Rachel. By the way I had to take the long way home as the forest is crawling with soldiers and now I know that they're looking for her. I think you had better set some diversions for them to find."

The mere and casual mention of the word "Tickled," or even the words "Tickle, tickling" and "ticklish," caused her to jerk and tense at her bonds. The previous tickling that afternoon had increased her sensitivity and now she was one giant nerve ending.

"Good idea." The girl responded.

"Meanwhile, Rachel and I can get better acquainted."

"And you better be careful just how you get acquainted too."

Rachel tensed and jerked again, her head moving wildly around in search of the male voice. She also arched her back, and strained at the bonds once more, trying to free herself.

Suddenly the shrill cry of the owl's call sliced through the room and she jerked intensely, again pulling on her bonds.

"Ahhhh. Very sensitive are we?" He whispered in her right ear. "You are an exquisite little play toy then."

She writhed at his whispering, head turned toward him and she could feel his warm breath on her ear and it made her heart quicken and she closed her eyes. She squirmed at the mere thought of him touching her and her entire body was all a tingle. All of her nerve endings now stood at attention all alert and ready for whatever was coming.

"But you're right about her being hot. She practically had an orgasm while I was tickling her." Said the girl.

"Ahhh Rachel, we are cresting the edge so soon? You are just full of delicious surprises, and I haven't even begun to tickle you yet.

"No, no." was all she could speak, in an almost breathless manner and her writhing continued.

He single finger stroked the tender skin or her left armpit, slowly going up and down and repeating the stroke over and over. He delighted in the silky, satiny smoothness that was her armpit and he made sure that every micrometer of sensitive skin was stroked.

"Ahhh Rachel." He cooed in her right ear. "I love teasing you to start off with. It really makes your nerve endings come to attention."

Her nerve endings were standing at attention. In fact they were so rigid they were at the breaking point and she was on the edge. She was getting tinglier with each word he spoke, with each touch of his fingers and each movement of his body. She wanted to scream, but her voice wouldn't function properly. She wanted to run, but the bonds prevented that.

He loved watching her react to his touch and he made sure that he got the maximum reaction from each and every touch. His surgical tickles were inciting wave after wave of guttural giggles and intense writhing. He loved the fact that she was instantly under his total control, that he could turn her on and off at will. He found that every time he'd stop tickling her, the laughter would immediately but slowly subside along with the writhing. To not turn her off completely, he would apply light to firm random strokes in random places, keeping her on the edge and a high level of uncertainty.

"Are we having fun Rachel?"

She breathed heavily and quickly, writhing again and he smiled evilly.

"Oh my god-" She was pushing out the words with a laboured resonance.

He giggled softly and evilly and simultaneously single finger stroked both her armpits

"I haven't used the fiendishly firm, but sensually soft owl feather on her yet and she has very sensitive feet."

"And the tip is just perfect for arches. " He commented quietly and giggled evilly once more. "Especially high arches like yours."

She squirmed and then began to writhe at the mere thought of it being used on her arches. The descriptive phrase "fiendishly firm, but sensually soft," flashed like another larger than life neon sign and she writhed further. She wondered intensely as to where he would strike first with the feather and tried to see it amongst the shadows.

He leaned close to her head. "Imagine it slowly ballet dancing." He whispered, teasing her. "Flitting over your arches, like some psychotic butterfly, taunting, teasing and then mercilessly pouncing on its prey. "If I said coochie coochie coo." He asked, teasing her again. "Would that help?"

She squealed again and strained at the bonds holding her legs. She was in a battle of wills with the feather, being slowly being driven out of her mind and she tried desperately to hold in her reactions.

"Did I mention that the other end is equally a killer." He taunted again. "Or should I say quiller."

She writhed all over gyrating her hips and trying to imbed herself into the mattress to get away from the feather.

I better go set the diversions. One of her is enough around here. And remember what I said." The girl reminded.

She then left and the guy leaned close to Rachel and giggled evilly once more. "I can threaten you at will with this feather and get deliciously delightful results. Shall I get it?" He retrieved the feather from a table, displayed it in front of her and softly blew on the tendrils.

She felt the feather caressing her left armpit and writhed intensely. She clenched her eyes and mouth tightly shut, putting all her strength into not uttering a sound. But her laughter was cracking, as the walls protecting her were shaking to the point of crumbling. She was on the edge of losing her sanity, on the edge of bursting out laughing and she desperately tried to contain herself. Each and every tendril of the tip was sensually torturing her to the max, and every second put her in further agony. She began praying for someone to find her, preying that her unit was out searching for her. But the teasing and torturous feather, which was driving her insane, was constantly interrupting her thoughts.

"Just a few more strokes you know where and I'll have you gutturally screaming cackles to my heart's content."

She suddenly felt the feather stroking her panties and she jerked then shook like crazy. Her back arched again then fell back on the bed and again she tried to burrow into it to get away from the feather.

"NO! NO! NO!"

Then as fast as the feather began stroking it stopped. The silence was deafening as she waited for the next strike, which came abruptly as the psychotic butterfly lightly landed upon her left nipple. Dancing around the tender nipple and areola, it sent wave after wave of tickling sensations through her. Each sensation exploded in her brain and she continued to strain at the bonds that held her down. It fluttered all over the breast now and tormented her even further, and the squeals were now becoming more audible.

"STOP THIS YOU PERVERT! STOP THIS!"

"Just a few more strokes." He said, ignoring her.

Now the butterfly played tag with her nipples, going from one to another and landing for only a second then moving to the other one.

She could feel the butterfly feather now meandering its way away from her breasts and one short stroke at a time she could feel it moving up toward her neck. She braced herself for the sensual assault on her neck, but squealed when the feather trailed off and entered the soft and deep recess that was one of her armpits. Now the feather ballet danced and pirouetted all over, probing the very centre then outward, teasing the edge. He teased and tormented the left pit then the right and then began doing them both at will, making sure that he didn't fall into rhythm that she could get used to. Again she tried to bring her arms down, but the bonds prevented that and she strained at them and writhed intensely.

He giggled evilly at her reactions and the torment that caused them as he continued to tease her with the feather. There wasn't even so much as a square millimetre of armpit that wasn't ticklish and this was playing havoc with her senses.

"Awwww, we are dangerously close to cracking aren't we." He giggled evilly, and then once more then stopped the stroking.

She grabbed eagerly for breath, taking in as much air as possible, not knowing when or where the tickling would begin again.

"Awwwww, just look at your chest rising and falling with the tide of tickles; your ocean of ribs, a spasming sea, restless with uncertainty."

She jerked at the question, and at the mere suggestion of him tickling her ribs with the feather. She didn't have time to contemplate the question as she felt the feather's tip on her bottom left rib. Instantly, erratic cackles washed over her and she bucked and writhed.

"Excellent" He whispered, continuing to stroke the rib from tip to back. He then stroked the other left ribs, slowly stroking the feather back and forth and taking a second's rest between ribs. He crested the wave of her right ribs now and she continued to buck and writhe. The feather was not only pure torture but also incessant as well, as he stroked and stroked and stroked.

He stopped long enough to wipe the sweat off her forehead then resumed the torturous tickling. Her senses were being blown away, her nervous system was being stripped away layer by layer and her mind was in constant overload.

He stopped tickling again and let her rest. He watched as her writhing subsided, and her cackles returned to soft giggles. He knew she was still on the edge and that any more tickling would keep here there. She was still out of control and he knew that she was now all his.

She felt him get off the bed again and her head moved to try and follow his movement. Pressure on the bed let her know that he was again sitting by her feet and she tensed once more.

"No, no." She spoke almost breathless. "No feet, no more feet."

He giggled quietly and evilly then wrapped his right arm around her right ankle and gripped her foot by the ankle. Instantly he could feel her foot spasm and begin to writhe.

"Have you ever had a featherfoot?" He said, giggling evilly and softly and slowly stroking the tips of her toes.

Instantly her toes spasmed and splayed out all over the place and she writhed all over. This feather that had been torturing her other ticklish places unmercifully, was now setting it sights on her feet. He stroked the tips in one direction then stroked the soft pads underneath in another direction. When he did this she clenched her toes and tried to wrestle her foot away from his grasp. He was all evil giggles as he watched this, and increased his grip on her foot. She was all giggles too and her writhing was continuous as the feather played havoc with her slender toes. He now began to play havoc with each of her toes, stroking the tips and in between. Every time her toes would splay out, he would dip the feather in between them and tickle the supple joint. This would set her off with further giggles and writhing and this would delight him no end.

"Oooooh my god! Oooooh mygod! Ooooohmygodddddddddddddd!" Her words trailed off into giggles, which now trailed into cackles.

Then suddenly he stopped and she again took in as much air as she could get, not knowing how long this unexpected break would last. Then there was silence and she strained to hear any sound. She could feel movement but the silence was deafening and she knew he was using that silence as a tool to his advantage. The silence abruptly came to an end when a flicker of short strokes on her arch with the quill end of the feather started her cackling again and she once more writhed intensely. He delighted in this and continued short stroking, only now he stroked sporadically, keeping her off guard and at an extremely heightened sensitivity. First a few strokes on the heel, then the ball of the foot, he bent the toes back and stroked under them then the instep of the foot and finally the arch.

"Oooooh my god! Oooooh mygod! Ooooohmygod! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

He further delighted in this and then changed the order of his targets and his way of stroking. This unexpected cornucopia of strokes and targets was driving her insane and her guttural cackles now were now constant.

"Ahhh. I see I have you in the most delicious way and that you're craving for me to stop. Well I'm not about to stop anytime soon."

She cackled even louder as she felt several lighting fast short strokes in the very centre of her arch and her foot writhed intensely. She bucked, arched her back and once again strained at her bonds.

"That's it my sumptuous tickle treat, you just lay there and go crazy for me. Let the tickles turn you into one giant spasming, writhing nerve ending. He continued the fast and short strokes on her arch and delighted in the soft spasming skin. He now moved the strokes upward to the soft pad under the toes and increased his speed. He could feel all of her remaining strength being put into her foot and he had to increase his grip to keep it still.

She was almost at the end of her rope and she could barely push out the words to beg him to stop, she was cackling so hard.

"You're thoroughly fucking evil ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

"Once again I thank you for the compliment. I must make sure that I deserve
your praise. How about if I five finger, spider tickle your arch for awhile."

She cackled wildly at the thought and rocked the bed with her struggles.

"That's better, such lovely soft skin to tickle, such lovely soft sensitive tickly skin. Coochie coochie coo!"

His fingers on her foot were agony and her arch was getting hotter by the minute. Every micrometer of her skin was being stroked to the max and she was feeling each stroke ten times over. His fingers traveled from heel to toes and back again, taking a few merciless moments to rake and rev them in her tender arch. He knew that she was still on the edge and he congratulated himself for keeping her there for so long.

She squealed loudly then cackled more, continuing to writhe.

"Y-y-yo-you're dr-dr-driving me crazy!"

"Am I?" He answered back, still taunting her.

Then he suddenly stopped tickling and she once more took in air. She felt him get off her left leg and straddle her right one. Tensing for his touch with the feather, she jerked when she felt him putting one of her socks back on. This made her nervous as she didn't know what he was going to do and she again began to squirm. She felt him tighten the sock and then firm up his grip on her foot. Then there was silence and she searched in the darkness to see what his next move was going to be. Her breathing got heavier and more laboured and she flinched at even his slightest movement.

He giggled evilly.

Suddenly she felt several short strokes with the quill on her sock-covered arch and the sock seem to greatly enhance the tickles. She arched her back, then fell back on the bad and thrashed and cackled. Her bum and head repeatedly slammed back into the mattress and she intensely writhed once more.

"Ahhhhh. Delightful." He continued the short stroking and added the instep and soft pad under the toes. "I should have put this sock on sooner; seeing as you obviously thoroughly enjoy it."

She now screamed, still writhing intensely. Her head moved everywhere, and he could tell that she was trying to find even the slightest crack in the black cloth that was her blindfold.

"Are you ready for hour two Rachel?" He spoke, as he gazed upon her topless pearlesent chest. "My fingers will really enjoy exploring your entire body, which I classify as virgin ticklish territory." He looked over at her to see her squirm again and watched as her back arched. As it did so, her ribs began to protrude and through her lacy bra her nipples begin to show as well. He couldn't resist keeping her on edge once more and so he lightly brushed the tips of his fingers against the crowns of her ribs next to her tummy. She suddenly gasped for breath and her back arched again, ribs protruding even more and nipples now becoming erect. He could only imagine what thoughts were racing through her mind and he brushed them again.

"Awwwwww." He whispered, giving her one more delicate stroke. "Does my feather bother you. Isn't it deliciously lovely that you can't protect even one foot."

She shivered, shook and writhed and her breath was still quick. The loon called out once more, and its cry echoed across the lake.

He now turned his attention to the thought of how much fun he would have exploring the deep recesses of her soft and smooth hollows. As he leaned forward and gently kissed the heights and depths of her left armpit, he could hear the sudden swish of the bed sheets and once more delighted in her reaction.

The feather touched her armpit like a psychotic butterfly, and as hard as she tried to bring her arms down, being tied spread-eagle didn't allow this. Now her whole body was in constant movement, and now hearty giggles were erupting from within her.

"Yes indeed, my feather certainly does bother you." He smiled evilly as he said it and continued stroking. "And I thank you so much dream girl."

His feather was now ballet-like over her left armpit, and he stroked
her pit as slow as possible. She shivered and shuttered even more at this slight touch and her breath quickened again. Now softly using the quill end, he watched as she arched her back and squirmed more. He stopped, smiled and whispered how wonderful she was in reacting to his touch.

"I must explore your armpits more." He said softly, then placing his fingertips into the deep recesses of her virgin pits and pressed lightly."

"OHSHEEEEIT." Was her almost breathless response, followed by intense writhing.

His fingers now began to scrabble light and spider-like over her ribs and her back arched again. Her ribs were now prominent and his tongue caressed his lips over the ecstasy of the exploring to come. He stood back and looked at her extremely taught form; her milky-white ribs and tummy glistening with sweat and he watched as it trickled down her sides. She wriggled incessantly and he imagined that the rivulets must have been tickling her in some way.

His scrabbling fingers begin spider dancing on her ribs from tips to back one rib at a time. Her head began again its rapid and spasming movement and while her mouth opened wide no sound came out.

"I have you now..." He whispered, giggled evilly, then straddled her waist to keep her even further still, He begin to rub every inch of her ribs, from the back to the tips, sliding his fingers from one end to the other. Her laughter exploded with a jagged reverberation and resonance and he delighted in her writhing movement under him and in the repeated expansion and contraction of her ribs. He also took delight in the never-ending conniptions that she was going through. Her ribcage was his and he sensually exercised her ribs all over. He had thoughts of driving her mad by relentlessly tickling her ribs as the opportunity was something I just couldn't pass up.

"I think its time for another rest." Her body slowly writhed and he could hear the last echoes of her giggles fading off into the distance.

Gazing again at her taught and protruding ribs, he let his fingers caress the tips, then vibrated them on the tips and she writhed intensely under him. This pleased him no end and he continued to vibrate relentlessly. He was giving her a thorough non-stop rib tickle and she was out of control because of it. Vibrating lightly along her ribs he now again explored each rib separately, from tips to back and from the front to underneath. He delighted in her fervid jerking laughter and writhing and he proudly announced to her that resistance was futile.

"Such tickly ribs my helpless, defenceless Rachel. Such tickly ribs…"

Her jerking laughter was incessant and spasmodic, as he thoroughly enjoyed the buttery-soft and satiny, taught skin that covered them. Her heaving chest, ribs expanding and contracting and her incessant burrowing into the mattress to try to get away, all made for a delicious scenario that he just couldn't get enough of.

Stopping the methodical attack on her ribs, he vibrated his fingers back into her armpits and she went wild once more. Her soft taught skin was now more sensitive because of the previous tickling and she arched her back with such strength, that it caused him to rise a little.

He got off and stood over her, giggling quietly as he watched her writhing subside. "Shall I tickle lower."

His fingers were now spider tickling her tummy and she began writhing again, still trying desperately to get away from him and his torturous fingers. They danced over her tummy, dancing around the button and every so often descending into it to tickle the soft knot below. Then suddenly his fingers left her tummy and began a slow decent onto her inner thighs.

She quivered at the first touch of them and tried to burrow her loins into the mattress to escape. She grunted at the fingers dancing over her thighs and tried desperately to close her legs. She could feel his spider fingers getting closer and closer to her womanhood and it caused her to really try to close her legs.

"Let’s get these panties off shall we?" And with that he began cutting off her panties.

"What the fuck are you doing! Get out of there or I'll have you charged with rape!" The fingers were incessant as the continued up and finally entered her womanhood. Now her lips were being stroked and the fingers made occasional forays in between them to tease the tender bud below. Rachel was now becoming divided in her senses, with one part of her trying desperately to close her legs and the other part of her desperately trying to get it on. She could feel the beginnings of an orgasm taking place and while one part of her was desperately trying to suppress it, the other part of her was desperately trying to make it happen. His feather fingers were torturing her lips and her tender bud and she writhed all over. The orgasm battle was lost and the part of her that wanted it was getting that chance. She pushed her loins closer to him, trying to totally connect with him and a large part of her was just aching to be taken. She was now totally in ecstasy and she so desperately wanted him to enter her. A voice inside of her cried out for release and as the continued to sensually tease her, it cried even more.

"I do believe we're getting off on this. I do believe that a primeval urge is bubbling, churning and now rising from deep within you. In short, I'm stirring a cauldron of earthly delights and it's dangerously close to boiling over." He laughed evilly and continued stroking.

She was in pure unadulterated agony.

"Do you so desperately crave it girl? Do you want me to go all the way my volcanic little tickle treat."

Suddenly the feather was back and she writhed all over. It was pure torture on her lips and absolutely playing havoc with the tender bud below. He delighted in teasing the orgasming lips and more and more touched and teased the bud.

"Are you ready treat?"

He didn't wait for a response from her as he quickly began to take his pants off. Once his pants and underwear were off he mounted then entered her. Thrusting with zeal, he rode her like he was breaking in a horse for the saddle

Entering her, he now began Thrusting and she began moaning. She wanted to yell for help, to yell rape, but her voice wouldn't work in that sense. She hadn't had a man take her in a long time and his enlarged and hard organ felt so damn good. He now began humping her and her moans turned into short sharp cries. He wanted to get her lusty and busting out all over and that was exactly what happening.

Even though she couldn't see him, he still felt so good inside her and she thrust her hips toward him. Her loins were volcanically hot and the urge and urgency that was within her was ready to boil over. His thrusting was now fast and non-stop and her whole body writhed. As her short sharp cries continued they began to get louder and she felt herself cresting an orgasmic wave.

"Oh baby, you are one soldier loaded for bare and all guns are blazing."

Her enlarged loins were ready to explode and she was now moaning gutturally. He had total and complete control of her orgasm and he was making it last as long as possible. She however wanted to cum now and she tried to force the orgasm to fruition. Suddenly the sensual dam burst and she exploded within him, moaning heavily and gyrating her hips.

"Well now, we are orgasmically hot aren't we."

Rachel was exhausted, shivering, shaking and thoroughly tingly all over. Her senses had increased 100 percent and she knew it, all the while knowing that he knew it as well. She squirmed as he withdrew himself and he smiled evilly, whispering to her that it wasn't over yet.

He silently walked to the foot of the bed, then turned his back to her and straddled her left leg and ankle. She instantly knew what he was going for and writhed her foot all over. He giggled evilly and his right hand shot out and grabbed her foot by the toes. She writhed her foot and it shot from is grasp. His hand shot out once more and grabbed her toes. She squealed at feeling his hand clench around her foot and started begging again.

He giggled evilly again and began to slowly stroke the sole from heel to toes.

"Such a lovely soft tender foot; and I wonder how frantic you'll get
as I stroke it. Let’s have a look at these clenching toes shall we?" He now firmly gripped the heel of her foot and tried wriggling her toes.

Her slender toes were clenched hard, in a last ditch effort to keep him from them.

"AWWWW, such sensitive toes. You can clench your toes all you want sweetheart." He replied giggling evilly. "But you can't clench your foot and that sole is now all mine."

She was now repeatedly bucking on the bed and straining at the bonds that held her. Every ounce of strength she had left was being used to free her foot from its imminent torment.

"Now what was I going to do next. Oh yes..." Two fingers gripped her baby toe and slowly bent it back. She fought hard to clench it, but his grip was firm and the toe was his.

"NO GOD PLEASE DON'T!"

More intense guttural giggling to cackling and begging for release immediately followed her plea and he wriggled the baby toe again.

He suddenly stopped playing piggies with her toes and he could hear her laboured breath. He could tell that she was on the edge and he wanted to keep there for as long as possible.

"No god please! No more toes!" She spoke, writhing her feet all over and she squealed then shivered and shook.

"Time for some more tickles." He announced, cupping his right hand under her left heel then firmly gripping the foot. She went wild under him, begging for him not to do this. His response was a quick spider tickle up the spasming sole, bringing sudden but more intense giggling to cackling and violent writhing. Her head and bum repeatedly pounded the mattress and she again put all of her strength into freeing her foot.

She was now fully drenched in sweat and an outline of her sweat marks from her body could be seen on the mattress.

"OHSHEEEEITOHMYGOODDDDNOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

He began raking and revving five fingers over her sole. Instantly she went ballistic and her laughter dissolved into frantic giggles to cackling once more. Her writhing equally matched her laughter as she thrashed about and bucked intensely. Her writhing increased when she felt him tugging at the toe of her sock.

"OHSHEEEEITOHMYGOODDDDNOOOOOO!" She immediately clenched her toes and he had to grab her heel again.

"We got a problem soldier girl?"

"Please, please stop staaaaaahp. I-I-I'm b-b-b-egging you ahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahah." Her guttural laughter was music to his ears and he continued stroking with zeal.

"OHSHEEEEEIT! Please, please stop staaaaaahp. I'm begging you ahahahahahahahahahah."

She jumped even more when she felt him kissing her left big toe and as his lips met her other toes, she began writhing again. He held her foot in both hands and his kisses turned to nibbles, with each toe being the cuisine to nibble on. His nibbling was sensual and her toes tried to clench once more, but with his mouth around them, she couldn't. She jumped, squealed then giggled and writhed all over and again he delighted in her reactions. His tongue was warm and incessant as it slipped in between her toes and she writhed as it slithered around. He continued to hold her foot still and continued nibbling as her giggles turned to cackles and her writhing became more intense.

Then he stopped as suddenly as he started, but she continued to writhe, but her cackles turned to giggles again.

"You are so out of control." He whispered to her. "That I now have control of you. You're my little tin soldier; I wind you up and away you go."

"Oh God please stop!" She barely breathed. "On my God... please... stop!" She was out of control in her writhing.

She felt a rough surface against her sole and jerked.

"Ahhh, you like my brush do you." He then rubbed the brush across her arch and she instantly spasmed, went into a conniption and began writhe intensely.

"OHMYGODDDDDNOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The bed was now rocking again and she tried desperately to free her foot from his grasp.

He held the brush horizontally and revved it back and forth as fast as he could. Her reaction was to cackle intensely and as he slowly turned it toward the vertical and kept it at the centre of the arch, she began to scream with laughter. He had found a hotspot and the tool with which to torment it. Continuing to rev it back and forth, he pressed firmer and the rough surface now dug into her silky soft virgin sole and caused her to scream again.

"That's it." He called above her laughter. "You just let it all out. Let's get rid of those inhibitions shall we. What is they say in the military, at ease?"

"You're fucking evil!" Was her response. "You're thoroughly fucking evil."

He delight in her calling him names, knowing that it wouldn't do her any good, as long as he had the upper hand, or upper foot so to speak.

The brush was pure torture to her and her leg bounced up and
down, trying to get her foot free. She repeatedly slammed her head and bum onto the mattress and her laughter never stopped. He had her on the edge and knew that he could keep her keep there as long as possible. But that wasn't what he wanted and so he stopped tickling altogether.

Even though the brush wasn't tickling her sole anymore, she still writhed, but her screams had ceased and her cackles were subsiding. She was shivering intensely and mumbling incoherently.

"Oh my gawdddddd! pleeeeeease, pleeeeeease donnnn't dooooo thiiiiiis! ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You're thoroughly fucking evilahahahahaha."

She felt him leave her feet and jerked when she felt the brush stroking the deep recesses of her left armpit. She tried to bring her arms down, but the bonds denied her that luxury and defence. Feeling his chest pass over hers, she jerked when he began to brush her right armpit and jerked still again when he added a little nibbling as well. She squealed feeling his nibbles in the deep recesses of her tender right hollow and wanted to protect her armpits even more now.

A rustling in the trees caused them to look in its direction and he saw a familiar figure.

"I've laid enough diversions to send them to the other side of the forest." She said coming over to the bed. "It seems that military equipment is good for something after all Rachel. At least yours was."

She saw that Rachel was naked and could tell by the wet spots between her thighs.

"What was it I said about getting acquainted."

"You also said she was hot, so how could I resist." He replied. "And she was everything and more."

"That hot eh."

The girl climbed on the bed and nestled herself between Rachel's legs. "Well then, I want to see for myself. Have you ever done it with a bi-girl Rachel?"
[/LEFT]
:blaugh: :manicd: :devil: :firedevil

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back