• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F "The Tickler ..a Serial Tickler

ticklemon

This Story is Narrated by the TICKLER
PART ONE

You begin to awaken, you find yourself in a sitting position, your back against a padded back board, you start to blink your eyes seeing your feet in stocks, you try to wipe your eyes but can't for your arms are stretched out to each side...your wrists cuffed to padded cuffs attached to the wall ... What? ... you quietly say as you start to yank at the bonds. You are wearing black ultra sheer stockings with reinforced toes and heels.. red pumps..and a black lacy bra....Next to the padded table that you are sitting on ,   you notice a small table with a plastic back scratcher, a small leather whip, a red blindfold, and a red ball gag..."What the Hell? " you start to panic looking around the room lite by light of the fire place." HELP! Somebody Please HELP" you start to yell, hearing the echo in the dimly lighted room. Then you hear a door open and steps coming down the stairs, the sound of the heels clicking on the steps,' click,click click"... getting louder as they come closer..you turn your head to the sound of the footsteps but cannot see ...WHO"S THERE?" you yell !!! The lights of the room begin to get brighter as this mysterious person turns up the dimmer switch just enough to light the room a bit...Wearing a black body suit (like catwoman) with black 2in pumps.. the tickler walks closer to the table that you are sitting on ... Thinking what an attractive woman ..older but very attractive.. pretty eyes.. nice smile ..shaking your head..you realize .what am i thinking .. WHO ARE YOU? WHY AM I HERE!?? struggling with the bonds that restrict your movements..... "Well , Well, hello there , MZ JAZ!".. as I smile.. "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME? ...WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME ? LET ME GO !!! you continue to pull on the bonds that restrain you tightly.. Walking closer to the table I say," Let me introduce myself, people call me "THE TICKLER" , but you can call me Tickler!"hahahah.... " .. You gasp as you remember reading about the tickler in the paper, no one has been able to capture the tickler for her victims will not talk or been driven insane by being tickled to the point of insanity!! " SO, tell me MZ JAZ, I bet you are very ticklish!.." as i walk along the table with my fingers dragging down your legs bearly touching them... "NO, STOP TOUCHING ME ! I AM NOT TICKLISH... LET ME GO!!!!" as you again pull at the bonds.. Your head goes side to side looking at each wrist,, squeezing your hands tightly...As The Tickler stands at the foot of the table ..tapping on the tips of your red pumps.."....hmmmm you say you are not ticklish? " as I see your feet start to move side to side faster as though they can hide from me..."Well, your friend CARMEN. you remember her don't ya? She told me last nite that you were very ticklish!!... SOOoooo ticklish that you sometimes pee in your panties!!!>....Is that so ???..... "
Gasping , remembering reading in the paper about Carmen being the tickler's victim number 33!!!.."NO!NO!...PLEASE!!! " you begin to plead.." I won't tell anyone please let me go!!!" As your body twists , your hands open and close ,, your long nails reaching then coiling into your soft hands.. your legs moving up and down.. the sound of the stockings rubbing together...
"Let's begin?? shall we.. I love how your feet are reacting already!! this promises to be a very interesting night!hahahhahah" .. NO! please you start to shake you head back and forth.." Now, don't make me gag you just yet! ok ? HA HA ..." 'GAG ME ?!! WHAT?? holding your breathe

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back