• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/f The Tickler ...part Three

ticklemon

THE TICKLER...PART THREE

NOW? ! .. I say as I walk up your left side.. You take a deep breath just trying to compose yourself wondering what I meant by NOW???!!! Your eyes looking at me up and down a I hop on the table by your legs... Smiling. "Now," as I pull the small table up to the table. I turn back and smile... " Jaz, which one should I use? hmmm" ..."NO!! don't use anything let me go , Please!!!"   You start to tug at the bonds .. you look at your wrists as your fingers flex out then curl into fists..your exposed toes tightly curled into balls .. your feet moving side to side as you toss your head back .... " GO AHEAD!! YOOU SSSSICKO !!! I CAN TAKE IT!!!!..." Ms Jaz the test showed me that you were a "gifted" ticklish subject!!! HAHAHAHAHAH" .. As I grab the red blindfolds... "let's see how these look on you . eh? ! hahaha .. i bet you will look cute!!" ... "KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM ME !!!!"   You struggle with the bonds... pulling the red straps of the blindfold at arms length.. "Ready?" I ask then smirk ... "NO!!!"" you yell as you shake your head side to side, your hair following the swing of your head covering your face.. "AWWWWW, Don't hide your beautiful face!!!" I say as I reach over and squeeze your right side .. Your head goes back and you let a squeal HA>>HA>> ! .. as I place the blindfold over your eyes and then tie the straps behind your head.. You shake your head trying to shake off the blindfolds... "There did that hurt that much!? HAHAHAH!!" ... You try to blink your eyes as your eyes squint behind the blindfolds ..seeing nothing but darkness... " YOU CAN'T SCARE ME!!!!"   You yell as you move your head side to side trying to follow me with the sounds that I make as I pick up the plastic back scratcher... "Let's play a game! shall we?... I start to giggle ...
As I reach, using the back scratcher moving it gently up and down in the center of your left pit.. " STOP!" you yell as I see your left arm try to pull down but can't because of the bonds that hold your arms up !!...." stop what? hahahahah!"   Then moving it side to side.. Your body jerks to the right.... TEEE(gasping)HEEE(gasping) .. you shake your head trying not to laugh as a small smile start to form on your face... "AHHH, you like!" dropping the back scratcher.. extending my long red pointed index fingernail ... starting at the center of the left pit...watching your reactions..for you not knowing that i have dropped the back scratcher ....hearing your breathing getting slower as I slowly move closer to you as i start my fingers go into a slow swirl motion ... you start so shift your body nervously side to side, as you start to hold your breath and close your eyes under your blindfolds.. Your fingers flexing out and in ... Then I stop..and quickly start to tickle both pits simultaneously starting in the center ... moving my fingers to the outer parts.. the outer edges..then down your sides ... HAHAH (gasping)..SSSSTOPP.. (gasping)... TTEEEHHEEEE .. you try to tighten your stomach muscles by not knowing where the fingers will go next, but the laughter within is beginning to erupt for the sensation of not knowing is making you feel more excited with each minute......

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back