• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Agony and the Ecstacy, Part One

crydun

Verified
This is written for and dedicated to one of my best friends on here: Osco89.
I have his permission to post it. Hope you all enjoy it and feedback is welcome. This is only part one, because this story is like osco and I's friendship. It's neverending. Happy Birthday, Darling! Glad you liked your birthday gift!!! :wavingguy Enjoy and Thanks!!!!!

The Agony and the Ecstacy
Michael sat in front of the computer, a huge lump in his throat. Damn, she did it again! No one affected him quite like Crysten. Not even Ariel, his wife of eleven years. It wasn’t all her fault. Nor was it a wasted effort. She had given him two beautiful sons, Adam and Eric, who were now 13 and ten, respectively. They were at school now. Ariel was at work. She was a paralegal in downtown Cleveland. Between the two of them, they managed to keep the wolf from the door. Yet, Michael felt unfulfilled.
That’s where Crysten came in. She made him feel loved and wanted. Her loving words and gestures made him feel alive again, causing every nerve ending on his body to come alive and pulsate with fervor.
Michael had never felt that from a woman before. Ariel was good but even on her best days, she lacked the passion that Crysten was able to deliver in a single sentence.
Stunned, he stared at the screen with tears in his eyes. How did she do it? She was an amazing woman with amazing attributes. He had never felt that way before. Deep down, it terrified him.
An internal itch inched its way up his arm. He tried to twitch it away but to no avail. The itch intensified. Michael rolled the chair back and waited for what he knew was coming. As the physical aftermath of Crysten’s words attacked his body, he began to snicker. As the sensations intensified, the snickers turned into giggles. Clutching his chest, Michael sat helplessly as the laughter overcame his body, grateful that the boys were at school and Ariel was at work.
“Oh Mikey, Crysten’s words replayed through his mind, “I’m going to tickle you into oblivion. I’m going to run my fingers across your nape and along your sides.” Michael flinched visibly, trying to suppress the escalating laughter that swarmed inside him like a hive of bees.
Michael had a deep, dark secret. At least, it was dark to him. Michael was a very ticklish man. Just the thought turned his insides into jelly. Ariel wasn’t nor was she into tickling him. But, Michael craved it and so he went elsewhere for his need.
Crysten, on the other hand, was wonderful switch. She loved tickling him, he could tell. And, she loved being tickled in return. She was as ticklish as he was, if not more. And, she was prompt, he thought, smiling to himself as he clicked the private message button at the top of the screen.

On the opposite side of Ohio, Crysten sat in front of the computer in anticipation. With a sigh, she rubbed her head. Three sleepless nights could take their toll on somebody. She knew it was due to two things: stress over algebra and the hot dreams she was having about Michael. Hot, passionate dreams. She told no one, of course, except her best friends, Ethan and Elaine. They knew she was acting. She went through the motions of living while her body screamed, “Touch Me! Touch Me! Hold Me! Hold Me!” She sighed as she checked her e-mail. Why did life have to be so unfair? Why couldn’t she find someone like Michael in the single world? Why do we always want what we can’t have, she wondered to herself. She looked at the clock: 3:15. She still had forty-five minutes before the bus came. She read the bold on the screen. “New Private Message,” it said. She grinned and clicked on the bold type and watched as it opened a new window.
Good Morning Tickle Mistress,
I wondered How was your weekend and how are you doing? I dreamed of you again last night. You are really good!
Michael
Crysten sat back, her flesh broke out in goose bumps as was customary when she read his messages. And, she saved every one. She paused as she pondered what to say. There was so much she wanted to tell him. So many things she felt. But, both they and she herself would have to wait. Someday, the time would be right.
Good Morning, she replied, her fingers hitting the keys with enthusiasm. How is your day going, my pet? *my fingers due a methodical dance on your tummy* Are we feeling ticklish yet? She grinned and clicked “Send.”
Michael chuckled heartily as he read Crysten’s message. He felt a tingling sensation work its way from the inside out.
“Man, I feel ticklish all over!” he typed, pounding the keys with precision. You must have me hypnotized or something. I’m never like this! I’m a tough, muscular guy and dominant. What are you doing to poor me?
Michael
He typed his name and clicked “send,” rubbing his arm as he did so. Damn, she affected him! Ariel would be home in an hour. He was going to savor every morsel of Crysten’s affection until then.
“Oh, I affect you, do I? Crysten muttered aloud as she read his message. She giggled to herself as she pondered what to say.
Michael,
No, I don’t have you hypnotized! You’re just TICKLISH! And I love you for it!*my fingers glide up to your armpits and do a dance inside them* She was grinning heartily as she hit the “send” button.

Michael grinned as he retrieved Crysten’s message. Nobody made him feel like she did, not even Ariel. AS he read the message for the second time, he started chuckling. Boy, she had a way with words. She made every sentence a visual effect. *glides the Pulsar over your abdomen and down your thigh* Her words had him giggling out loud as he read them. The funny thing was, she was nowhere near him. She was over 200 miles away from the opposite side of Ohio. He nearly jumped out of his chair at her next line. *as my tresses do an exotic dance over your abdomen* Yikes! He could almost feel that as a vision of a dark-haired woman grinning as she swung her head back and forth across his exposed abdomen. The vision made his entire body break out in goosebumps. He was actually sweating. This was not like him.
You must stop this teasing, he typed, chuckling as he did so. “I’m feeling all ticklish again! This isn’t like me. Do you practice voodoo or something??? *trying to escape but in vain as your fingers tickle my tummy*
Damn! She wanted to talk to him. She wanted to hear his voice in her ear. But, he couldn’t do that right now. She understood fully. Still, that didn’t ease the gnawing frustration mingled with passion that swirled inside her gut. Almost as if he could read her thoughts, a window popped up onto the screen. “New Private Message” it read. She grinned and clicked the “receive” button.
Good Morning Tickle Mistress, it read. Last night, I had another dream about you. I’m sure it was you. I was in a bowling alley and I was tickling a dark-haired girl in stocks. She looked at me and said “It’s supposed to be the other way around.” I can’t imagine what your fingers are going to do to my ticklish flesh. What are you going to do to me???
Hugs,
Michael
Crysten grinned and checked her watch. 3:55pm. With a sigh, she quickly logged off the computer and dashed for the bus. She arrived home to find herself alone. She went through the motions, albeit more relaxed than normal, since there was no one around watching her every move, word and expression. When her mother came home, she made small talk and at 11pm, she decided to turn in for the night. She sauntered to her room, crawled into bed and closed her eyes. Before long, the blackness of Sandman claimed her.
The sand felt hot beneath them as their bodies lay sprawled out on the beach. Her arms wrapped around his mid-section as his arms met at the small of her back. She ran one index finger down his spine as the other hand rested on his upper back. He yelped and spidered her ribs in retaliation, causing her to shriek with hysterical glee on the sand. She grinned menacingly at him and dug her fingers into his pits. He became speechless as waves of laughter overcame his body. Back and forth they went, their bodies becoming the dancers and all the sand their stage. They looked at each other then, their eyes blazing with the passion they both felt. She brushed his arm with her hand and tilted her head slightly forward. He bent his head toward hers as lips met in a blaze of glory…….
“My life is in You, Lord, My Hope is in You, Lord, My Strength is in you Lord, In you, it’s in You….” Damn alarm, Crysten thought initially as she sat up in bed and shoved her slippers on her feet. She hated when that happened. Right in the middle of a good scene! She padded down the hallway to the kitchen, hoping her mother wouldn’t notice the dreamy expression in her eyes. This was one morning, she couldn’t act.
Cleveland……
Michael had felt irritable all morning. He got the boys off to school and saw Ariel off to work. He knew he would be off to work soon as well. In one way, he was glad. Work was good for the body and release for the mind. While at work, he couldn’t think too much about Ariel and what wasn’t working between them. He couldn’t think about Crysten and what he wanted to happen between them.
He sighed deeply, from his gut. He walked over to the computer and sat in the plush office chair. He clicked in “my favorites” and pulled up the forum site. His mind drifted to Crysten. He wondered how she was, what she was doing and if she thought about him in the mornings as he did her.
He had just begun browsing when a new pop-up window flashed on the screen. “New Private Message” it said. He hungrily clicked the “open new window” button and waited as the screen flashed before him. “Last Night” it said. He hurriedly clicked on the title and began to read.
Hello Michael,
I had the most wonderful dream last night! It felt so real! We were on a beach somewhere and there was no one but us. We were on warm sand and we were tickling each other like crazy. Then, you lowered your lips to mine… Then, I woke up 
All the best,
Crysten
His eyes were blurry as he read the last line. How did that woman do it? It was as if she possessed the corners of his mind. One thing he knew, if her tickling matched her talk, he was hers forever. He would write a reply later. Right now, he needed some air. He grabbed his windbreaker and dashed out the door.
It was a cool, brisk day, though the sun was shining. He walked briskly down the street, a lightness in his step he hadn’t felt in years.
Lima……..
Crysten walked briskly out of algebra class and sped toward the elevator. She pressed the “1” button and watched as the elevator doors closed together. A million thoughts raced through her mind. Algebra formulas, aging patterns and developmental tasks, merged together in a molten pot in her mind. Michael’s image kept popping in the midst, tangling her mind even more. As the elevator doors opened, she dashed out with purpose, heading toward the “Exit” sign at the end of the hallway.
Minutes later, she was alone in the computer lab, in her comfort zone. She hurriedly typed in her e-mail website. “5 New Messages” glared back at her. She grinned and clicked on the link. She burst out laughing at what she read. All five messages said “New Private Message” She clicked on the first link and waited as the message appeared on the screen.
Good Afternoon, Tickle Mistress,
Really? I was in your dream? Was I good? Was I laughing helplessly under your fingers? I had another dream myself. I’m pretty sure it was you. This dark-haired girl was tickling me and I was laughing hysterically. It was wonderful. I can’t wait to see what your fingers will do to me.
Hugs,
Michael
Crysten chuckled heartily and typed her reply.
Hello Michael,
Oh, it was such an intense dream. I didn’t want to wake up from it. Oh yes, you were laughing like a schoolboy!
All the best,
Crysten
Her grin spread across her entire face as she clicked on the next one.
Good Afternoon Tickle Mistress,
OMG! I’d be hysterical in your arms. Do you practice voodoo or something? I’m feeling all ticklish again! *laughing hysterically as my eyes beg for more*
Hugs,
Michael
Chuckling, Crysten pressed the “retrieve” key and typed her reply.
Hello Michael,
No, I don’t practice voodoo! LOL. You’re just a VERY ticklish man! *glides the Pulsar down the sides of your neck, across your nape and down your spine* Are we feeling ticklish, yet???
All the best,
Crysten
She checked her watch and it said 3:45. That only gave her fifteen minutes before the bus came. She quickly opened another message.
I Didn’t Forget……
Happy Valentine’s Day, Crysten!
Crysten sat in the chair immobile. Other than her mother, no one had even wished her a happy Valentine’s Day. Still smiling, she clicked on the next message.
Good Morning, Tickle Mistress!
You got me inspired at your genius with words. Happy with the attention or wanting to tickle me, but mostly from your tickling techniques. I never had anyone Want to tickle me before and I’m like a little kid in the candy store! I can’t believe that big, strong, dominant me is actually laughing, twitching, begging inside for mercy and trying to escape you! And you’re only writing these things! What power you possess! I’m a ticklish slave to your delightful ways. Michael
Crysten chuckled heartily and quickly typed her reply.
Oh Michael,
I love your pms. I love the excitement and anticipation in them. I can tell by your reactions to these pms that you will be putty in my hands! *runs my index finger down the back of your thigh* I am glad you are liking this. Life is more fun when you’re ticklish!
All the best,
Crysten
Her grin spread across her face as she frantically clicked on the last message.
I don’t know but in some of my short tickling experiences, I’m a violent, bucking, shaking jumper! I see how I’m reacting to your words. I can’t imagine when you really have me trapped what I’m capable of. I know it will be hysterical laughter and vicious thrashing!
Crysten read the last line and checked the time: 3:55pm. She had better head for the bus. She logged off and hurried out of the building.
Cleveland………..
Michael had went to the gym that morning for the first time in ages. He came back tired yet energized. He had forgotten how good it felt to work out. He had loved every minute of it. He was able to take his mind off most of the problems in his life.
He was getting tired now, coming down from the adrenaline high. He sauntered over to the computer and sank into the plush office chair and dialed up. His anticipation rose as he clicked on his inbox. “3 New Private Messages” it said. Like an eager school boy who couldn’t wait to open the next present, he clicked on each one.
His arousal had reached new heights as he read the last message. *as I lazily run my index finger down the back of your thigh* His blood froze. That was his crazy ticklish spot! Surely, she wouldn’t He went back to the first message and typed his reply.
Oh, you must stop this teasing! I had a dream last night that I was tied and you were tickling me. You wanted to get me to say that “I was your slave and you were my master.” I said “never, never, I’m a football player and a wrestler. Surrender is not an option. “ You just put me on your lap and tickled me, then you told everyone to leave, you wanted to tickle me alone and then you locked the door. It must have been a long time because someone opened the door and said they could hear me laughing outside.
Thought you’d like to know,
Michael
By the time he revisited her third message, his entire body was tingling. She was talking about his thighs again. A chill ran up and back down his spine. He typed his reply.
Liking it? I’m loving it! All my life, everyone knows me as this stubborn, forward, dominating figure, very rarely changing his mind. I never thought I’d see myself as the sub, squirming to your ticklish words, yet begging for it to happen. I am enjoying this immensely. I can’t wait to see if someone can knock me down to size with tickling! Your words and ways you tell me how you will do it are fantastic! *No, no, no! Not my thighs! I am absolutely, beyond a doubt, go insane with laughter, ticklish on my thighs! I’ll go crazy, crazy, crazy!!! Please my mistress, please!!!
Michael
He clicked “send” and then leaned back, the chair shaking from his internal laughter. He couldn’t believe how she affected him. He was never like this! He looked at the clock on the wall. 4:30pm. Ariel would be home in one hour. Meanwhile, he was going to let his mind take a little journey.
He felt her before he saw her. The hairs on his neck and arms stood straight up. He knew instantly it was Crysten. It had to be. No one made him feel like she did. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her straddling him, her large, warm hands trailing his back. His entire body shook and broke out in goose bumps. He hands slowly trailed off his back. She then ran them slowly down the back of his thighs. “Oh God, not the thighs, he pleaded, squirming and bucking violently. “I’ll go insane with laughter! Please, Please!” he pleaded, his pleas turning into hysterical giggles. Out of the corner of his eye, he watched her eyes turn into slits. “That’s the point, pet, she stated matter of factly, continuing to tickle his thighs, alternating the intensity of her touch. Her touch. Her touch felt like lightening on his skin. He felt the laughter rise and fall inside his chest, like waves rushing toward the shoreline. Suddenly, it rose higher, pouring out of him like lava. Her fingers drew circles, starting at the top of his thigh and going to the crease in his knee. He shrieked and bucked and squirmed for what seemed like forever. “Now, she said, her index finger grazing the back of his thigh, “I am going to do a combo.”
“Wha…. What?”
“A combo, my pet. I’ll gladly explain. I’m going to tickle two spots at once, till you go insane!”
“No, No, No, he pleaded, his eyes wide with anticipation.
“Yes, yes, yes, she replied, her eyes full of glee. “Hmmmm, I’m thinking, your pits and your thighs!”
“No, no, no, he pleaded.
“Yes, yes, yes, she replied and began her work. One hand grazed his thigh. The other hand crawled inside his pits. He howled with laughter and she tickled him more. He laughed until the world went black. Then, he heard an ear-piercing scream……

He opened his eyes and saw Ariel standing over him. “Are you all right, she asked, concern in her voice.
“Yes, I’m fine. What was that noise?”
“That was You. You screamed and I thought you were hurt.”
Michael sighed. “No, it was just a dream.” A heavenly dream, he thought, smiling to himself as he envisioned Crysten’s laughing face floating before him. Thank God for heavenly dreams……
The End of Part One.

Wow, what a story!!! Thank you for writing one about me. It's the first one done about me. I love to write stories about tickling other women but this was special and I cherrish it. I can't wait for part two or maybe I can "GULP"!
AGAIN THANK YOU Crydun.

No problem, sweetie! The pleasure was all mine. I can't wait to act some of that out in person. :2poke:

Well done,Crydun!

A lovely story,Crydun! Nicely done! I haven`t searched to see if there are subsequent chapters yet,but rest assured,I shall! ;) :dogpile:

I haven't written the sequel yet. but, osco has a b-day coming up next month..

Good lord, while I love being tickled, I usually skim past /M stories.

But I couldn't stop reading this Crydun. o_O

With a mind like yours, honestly, it scares me yet excites me to even imagine being tickled by fingers driven through such imagination.

Hope you're gentle with first-timers. :devil2:

Way to Go, awesome!!

:twohugs:<<<<----:bunny::yowzer::xpeepsofa:dogpile::blaugh:;):D:couch::xpulcy::bowing::bowing::bowing:<<<<----<<<<----<<<<----<<<<----:wowzer::2poke:All I can is WoW!!!!!! This story is totally and absolutely AWESOME!!!!!!!! I totally loved this story. Mmmm I loved the incredible, teasing slow verbal teasing and taunting; loved the slow teasing of written emails to each other between the two main characters, that was totally amazing!! I totally LOVE the playful ornery and ticklish dialogue that is going on. I really like and totally dig all the various amazing details on what is going on in both characters' lives simultaneously at the same time-that is rare when a writer is able to do that and is able to do it so well and so greatly- a true and rare talent and a true gift, I must say!

I really enjoyed this story and I so can't wait to read part 2, dying to read it!!
You really did a super job with this playful ticklish erotica of a story and I say keep it coming, please write part 2 soon, can't wait to read it and sure I can voice that for the rest of your many devoted and dedicated fans, love and live to read your tickle stories.

ticklebunny 2

Thanks so much, bunny. I appreciate it. It was definately fun to write...:2poke:

Hm, can't believe I've missed this one before =O I really liked it, great work, crydun! :]

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back