• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/f The Tickler ....part Five

ticklemon

THE TICKLER ....PART FIVE
Reaching over and rolling the rolling chair over, "This might take sometime!", as I sit on the chair and adjust the chair to the level of your feet. Holding your left heel in my left hand, cradling it as it twists. Watching it move side to side, seeing the moisture parts of the stocking foot. As I gently stroke the bottom of your foot, I ask " Are you ready?" ....NO!NO!NO!..Your head moving side to side, you blink your eyes not being able to see behind the red blindfolds! You start to bounce your legs on the table as you realize that this was going to be a slow torturous ordeal. The mere idea of having your most sensitive parts being tickled while being blindfolded was making you more excited with each second that passed. "PLEASE LET ME GO!!!" I won't tell anyone about this please stop!!!"   Your feet moving side to side faster as your breathing becomes faster too.     "Shall we see how much your feet are going to enjoy this? HAHAHAHAH I hope as much as I am HAHAHAHAHA
Firmly gripping your left foot, I press the center of your foot, pushing my right index finger, applying deep pressure into the arch..." AHHHHH," you start to say but then quickly bite your bottom lip. Smiling, I look at your foot curl then uncurl, as i push deeply into the bottom of your foot, I start to make tiny swirling circles.   You pull your leg back into the stock..." NO!!!!" You scream as you shake your head side to side. Beads of sweat starts to roll down from your forehead..strands of your hair gets matted to your face. "Now,Now," I say as i continue the swirling, "Just relax and enjoy! HAHAHAHHA".... .. "NO!!!!!!! you weirdo!!" you reply... "DON'T" MAKE ME GAG YOU TOO JAZ!!!" I release your foot.. "(GULP) Don't gag me please!!!" .... Watching both your feet start to flex and curl trying to hide underneath each other..Using both my hands i tickle the bottoms of your feet, My fingers tickling in rapid intervals, dancing unmercifully..HAAA!(gasping)haa!(gasping) taken by surprise... goose bumps go up and down your body..A tingling sensation covers your body like a blanket.. I stop then start again... "NOO!!(tee)STOP!!!(hee) .. you close your eyes behind the blindfolds..Not believing the excitement you are feeling..your heart starts to beat faster as my fingers dance on the tops of your feet,, then up your ankles.. You pull your head back, holding in the laughter,,, your stomach muscles tighten..
"So, you are being awfully quiet!..Do you like or shall i have to tickle you harder?!! HAHAHAH".... holding your left toes back with my fingers of my left hand, each finger going in between each toe. Starting at the tops of your toes, my fingers of my other hand start tickling the tops.. the tips of my nails gently scratching the toes... Hearing you gasp!.. Then moving my long nails under the toes..underneath where the ball of your foot starts,   scratching in an up and down motion.. gently hearing the scratching of the stocking under the tips of my nails. Moving my nails over the ball of your foot,,, over the wrinkles.. NO!!! you whisper, as you pull your head back... Your body starts to shake .. for you can not keep from laughing..HA-HA-HA Your breast starts to juggle as I let go of your foot ... Then looking over the stocks.. watching your body squirming, I smile, then using both hands, my fingers start to attack both feet.. my fingers dancing vigorously up and down your wiggling feet!!!!NOO!!!!HAHAHAHAH the echos of your laughter fill the room !!!!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back