• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mental Anguish, Road Tears, And, Advice From A Loved One To Pack It All In

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Paradise Island ballclub, with Mitch at nearly rock bottom, headed for the road again. They swept a three game series in Pittburgh, before heading to Chicago, and dropping two of three there, and then proceeding to St Louis, and again losing two of three. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand with the West Coast teams.
Throughout the trip, Mitch called Naomi every night after games, as he always did, and the two of them shared tearful conversations on the phone, about Mitch's feelings, his status with the team, and their own futures. Mitch was highly miserable with many things in his life. The traveling and being away from Naomi, and his family, up to 100 nights a year was grating on him. Although Lee Sniderman and he always had warm feelings for one another, Mitch clearly was beginning to feel, as if Alan had instructed his coaching staff, and Sniderman to an extent, to freeze him out, so that Mitch would want to retire on his own. Naomi herself, while she loved playing ball still, and the tickling parties, didnt travel with the team anyway, and could see her former teammates, when the Good Guys were at home. She didnt exactly know why Mitch was "hanging on". While he was still productive on the field, there was every sign, from all angles, that Mitch should get out. Naomi knew one thing about her man, that as much as she loved him, he was stubborn, and didnt want to admit defeat, or say "uncle". Not long off, contract time for the following season would come, and Mitch would have to make a decision. The couple still had each other, and, as Naomi pointed out to him:" We can still see them, and still be friendly, and you already have your tickling muse, and ladder climbing girl... me. I am here for you for the rest of your life, I am never going anywhere. I am not trying to push retirement down your throat, but you are so unhappy, something needs to be done. We cant go on like this, Mitch, it isn't healthy, for either of us." Naomi appealed.
On Monday night, the Good Guys opened a series with the Giants. Kate Hudson, who had pitched poorly on the last homestand, was eager to atone, and she did, firing one run, three hit ball over eight innings, as the team hit two homers, in a 4-1 win. Gil Bellows went to the mound on Tuesday night, but the Good Guys didnt get any runs, and dropped a 2-0 decision. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night, and pitched just well enough to escape with the win. Charlize alllowed three runs in seven innings, as the Good Guys got five, to come away with a 5-3 triumph.
Thursday was an off day. After sending their kids off to school, Mitch and Naomi went back into bed, and tried to rest. Naomi was determined to take matters into her own hands, as Mitch was walking around at home in a somber state. Naomi tied him up that afternoon, and tickled him for hours. While the laughter and sex momentarially took the tension from Mitchell's body, a far deeper problem was causing his mood. One that might only be solved, through retirement.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. A rejuvunated Mitch hit a homerun that night, to back Neve Campbell, in a 4-2 win saved by Duff. After a 9-0 shelling by the fifth starter on Saturday night, Kate Hudson came back on a beautiful Sunday, to oppose Kerry Wood. Both pitchers were at their best, as they each allowed but one run over eight innings, in a game the Good Guys would eventually win on a bloop hit in the ninth, 2-1.
The Cardinals enterted Paradise on Monday, for the final series of the homestand, before the Good Guys would head on the road again. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and fared well, throwing 119 pitches, in a complete game, 4-0 win. Charlize Theron took the hill on Tuesday night. She gave a credible effort, allowing only two runs over eight innings. The Good Guys, however, got shut out that night, committing three errors, and falling, 3-0. Neve Campbell got the ball on a hot and sunny Wednesday afternoon in front of a sellout. At first, it looked like it was going to be a long day, as Neve gave up five runs in the first, and fell behind, 5-0. The Good Guys, however, kept chipping away. They tied the game in the sixth, fell behind in the seventh, tied it again, took the lead by one run, blew that in the eighth, allowing the Cardinals to go ahead again, and finally, exploded for four runs in the bottom of the eighth, before Hilary restored order, and saved the game, in an 11-8 Good Guy win, that completed a six and three homestand. One again, the team had played well on the field, but, Mitch's ongoing situation was causing serious problems for both Naomi, as well as the rest of his family. He was able to play ball, and behave to his teammates as if all was okay, but everyone knew better. Naomi had many close friends on the team, and would share their situation with her teammates. No one knew what the answer for Mitch was, if he just needed therapy, or retirement.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, would be a gorgeous dark haired model, Sarah, from the hit TV game show "Deal or No Deal". The dark haired beauty was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bikini, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Sarah's neck, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEHEHE! NO! Moving down, third baseman Michael tickled Sarah on her underarms, ribs, sides, and belly, as more squeals erupted from the beauty:HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THATS TICKLISH! NOOOOO! HEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Catcher Barney was next, tickling Sarah on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees, causing her to thrash at her restraints. Finally, Mitch was last, and got Sarah on his favorite spot to tickle, the soles of her soft feet. Sarah often went for pedicures, as she wore open toed shoes on the show. This made her feet ultra sensitive. Mitch attacked the dark haired beauty's soles and toes with his fingers, a feather, ice, and an electric toothbrush, over, under, and inbetween her toes, and on her arches and soles. This drove Sarah insane! She wiggled her toes every which way, and begged for mercy, squealing with uncontrollable laughter and girlish giggles. :HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I CANT STAND IT! I GIVE UP! I'LL DO ANYTHING! NO PLEASE NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle stopped, and the exhausted Sarah was untied.
On Thursday night, as the team prepared to head for San Fransisco, Naomi drove Mitch across the bridge to the Nassau airport, as she always did. As they hugged and kissed goodbye for ten days, Naomi felt a tug at her heart:" I will miss you. Think about what I said. I love you, and I am here for you always, whatever you decide, Good Guys, or no Good Guys" Naomi said. "Thank you. You are amazing. Whatever I decide, and whatever we decide together, because this affects both of us. I still have you, so, even if there is no baseball next year, if I have you to wake up with every morning for the rest of my life, maybe the other thing doesnt matter so much" Mitch said. Then, he put his bag over his shoulder, headed into the airport, and toward the plane to California, as he looked back for a second, and saw that Naomi had tears in her eyes. Mitch, too, began to weep, as it was a very emotionally trying time.
So, as Mitch headed off again on another road trip, things were far from settled. Now, Naomi was advocating retirement, and Mitch, after being so dead ass sure he wanted out, was hedging, and didnt know what to do. He knew he wasnt happy, but didnt know if retirement was the answer. Only time would tell. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

poor Mitchell, so undecided on what to do.. would he be happy giving up baseball? i'm not so sure. maybe what he needs is a year off from playing, a hiatus if you will.. great installment as always Mitch

Thank you, isabeau, your praise is appreciated as always. A year off? HMM..not a bad idea. Baseball players have done it, Phil Jackson did it twice, once with the Bulls, and then with the Lakers.
The problem for Mitch is this. If he takes a year off, there is no guarantee that Alan would let him back to play, or might not decide to trade him somewhere else if he did come back. Then there is Naomi, and the issue of money, and his family. He has many issues to sort out, and consider.
Thanks again for the support. As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

This was a good one. It seems that there are some demons that still haunt Mitch. It might not be a good idea to give up the things that get him out to see his friends though.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. As you know, Mitch is fighting some serious demons. He will still want to see his friends. He is just sick of Alan, and things in general. It may be time to say "uncle", but that is a big decision, so he is currently undecided, and unhappy. Eventually, he will come to a decision, and you're just going to have to stay tuned to find out how it all turns out.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back