• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"El Paso" M/F - F/M - XXX

phatteus

TMF Master
Mostly F/M, because that's my bag baby. A private fantasy of mine, real people are represented, no names are mentioned, and a fictional place of business has been concocted to serve a purpose. If you only like M/F, read the first few 'graphs and move on; the bulk of this tale is intense, erotic F/M tickling.

She was the hottest girl I'd ever seen; A 25 year old Mexican girl, 100 pounds soaking wet, with a tight little body, perky little breasts, and the most fantastic set of nails I'd seen in a long time. She was working the counter at my local gas station.
I'm a tickle fetishist. I generally like to be the one laughing my ass off, rolling around on the ground, (hence the comment on her nails) but this girl made me want to become a 'ler. I don't smoke, but twice a week I'd go in there like clockwork and buy a pack of Pall Malls... they keep them above the register....
She always wore this sweaters that when she reached up, would ride up and expose her bare stomach to me... God I love Pall Malls.
Well, one day, I went in, and didn't even have to ask for my cigarettes, they were already waiting for me... she was learning my pattern... not good. So I asked her to get a second pack. She winked at me, gave me a little smile, and reached up, taking a very long time to get the smokes. She knew what I wanted to see, and I did what any God-fearing tickle fetishist would do. I reached across the counter and spidered my fingers all over her tummy.
She gave out a little scream, followed by a very long stream of a very sexy, very feminine laughter. She kept her hands in the cigarette case, laughing hysterically, trying and not trying to get away.
I stopped tickling her after about forty seconds, and let her calm down. Her hands were still occupied above the register, when she did the unthinkable. "Do that again!" she giggled.
"Only if you'll do it to me too?" I stammered.
"Oh, you are gonna get tickled, all right." she grinned the words back at me. I got harder than I'd ever been in my life, and I attacked her stomach again. After two minutes of torture, she leaned over the counter and kissed me. Pulling her tongue out of my mouth, she whispered that if I helped her close the store, she'd give me the tickling of a lifetime.
I obliged, and in ten minutes we were in my car, on our way to her apartment. The entire nineteen minute ride involved me rubbing her leg, while she rubbed my chest, occasionally dipping her hand to my crotch, and whispering to me all the places she was going to tickle me.
We arrived at her building, and somehow navigated the stairs locked in a fierce kiss. Before her door was even closed she had both our shirts off, and by the time it was locked, her bra was on the floor. Before I knew it I was naked and lying on her bed, with her naked body lying on top of mine. We made out on her bed for what seemed like hours before she started gently scratching at my sides. I giggled into her mouth and she gently bit my lower lip. Pulling away from me, she grinned down at my stomach. "Ticklish?" she asked, before attacking me with her nails. I was in ecstacy with her nails dancing all around my body, making me laugh and scream and squirm, and begging her not to stop. When she finally did stop, she looked at my rock hard cock, and nodded at it. "I wonder what you intend to do to me with that?" she cooed. I was still catching my breath from the workout she'd given me, so I didn't have time to answer before she started raking her nails up and down my soles. I howled with laughter and thrashed around on the bed. She didn't notice that I was having an orgasm and spurting cum all over myself. I stopped cumming, but she didn't stop tickling, and tickled me until I nearly passed out.
I lay there twitching and she lay beside me and took my cock in her hand. A puzzled look crossed her face. "You came already?" I couldn't move, but uttered a grunt of affirmative. "Well, that's not cool," she said, and straddled my waist. I need to get off too, so I'll just do this 'till you're hard again." At that she began tracing circles around on my chest and stomach, using extremely gentle touches, not enough to torture, but enough to know I was being tickled. This girl was fantastic. It worked. In ten mnutes, I was hard as a rock again, and ready for the hours of sex she gave me that night.
Suffice to say I never had to buy cigarettes again.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back