• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

VIB Mya Mason 1 Vibrated, M/F (5/18/2005)

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
This is primarily a vibrator clip, but since Mya Mason is so ticklish, and is tickled a little bit in this clip, we're posting it. Enjoy.

She may be the sexiest woman in history.. I love how she tries to blow your hands away!

Any forums like this for forced orgasms?

Hey TIB,
You said you only posted here because she is so ticklish too. Is there a forum like this that you post your vibrator clips?
Thanks

teaseNtickler said:
Hey TIB,
You said you only posted here because she is so ticklish too. Is there a forum like this that you post your vibrator clips?
Thanks

At the top of our vibrator clips store there is a large link that has tons of free vib previews... and heck, every new clip has it's own preview link in red on the left.... do you see them?

Are there other forums?

Thanks TIB. I do have your preview clips and many of the purchased clips. I was asking about forums, comparable to the ticklingforum, for forced orgasms. Do you know of anything like that?
Thanks

teaseNtickler said:
Thanks TIB. I do have your preview clips and many of the purchased clips. I was asking about forums, comparable to the ticklingforum, for forced orgasms. Do you know of anything like that?
Thanks

Sorry. I don't know of any such forums.

i wonder what kind of reaction nibbling on her ticklespots would get out of her...

Love your M.O.!!

I really only enjoy M/F (occasionally the reverse),
and this young woman is truly unusually lovely & expressive,

but I have also always enjoyed your style, :bump:
or trademark mystique with a genteel manner.

(If I'm wrong, please correct me, but I don't recall ever having seen anything of yours unpleasantly marked Nonconsensual, either, a huge kudo for you!! :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: )

*The perfect example of what the kinetic art of tickling should be
(Ok, yeah, I'll admit it, I'm green with envy...) :happyfloa

Ano-Nymous said:
I really only enjoy M/F (occasionally the reverse),
and this young woman is truly unusually lovely & expressive,

but I have also always enjoyed your style, :bump:
or trademark mystique with a genteel manner.

(If I'm wrong, please correct me, but I don't recall ever having seen anything of yours unpleasantly marked Nonconsensual, either, a huge kudo for you!! :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: )

*The perfect example of what the kinetic art of tickling should be
(Ok, yeah, I'll admit it, I'm green with envy...) :happyfloa

Wow. Don't know who you are (that you're anonymous might have something to do with it, haha) ... but THANKS! Kind words are always nice to see. Um, you're right. We did do one non-consensual video back in 2000 but it was amongst to real life friends, but I'm not really the kind of producer that wants to try and pretend something is REALLY non consentual just to get ratings and sales, therefore you don't see our descriptions saying that.

Genteel? I need a dictionary to see what that means. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back