• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

yowzer: Training of the one

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
This story is very plot orientated. However you may find it difficult if you're not well acquainted with the show. Also try to guess who Maya is! Also we may have a problem with excessive spacing.

The training was intense. But necessary. She studied hard, learning and training. Before anything could be done, she needed to learn. And learn she would. "Ranma, get back here!" yelled Akane Tendo. Once again her fiancée had insulted her and was running away. Ranma was enjoying the exercise, right about to fact a pink haired Goth girl was in his path.
"SMACK!"

Ranma landed on his feet, but his stomach hurt like hell. Watching him, was the pink haired Goth who had struck him. "Ranma Saotome I take it!" declared the Goth girl. "Who are you?" asked Akane. "You must be Akane Tendo! Or are you Ukyo Kawaranji? Or Kodachi Kuno? Or The Amazon Shampoo? You have so many fiancées, it's hard to keep track!" she replied. "M-My name is Akane!" stammered Akane, this girl was somewhat scary. "Hello Akane, I'm Maya Ganguly!" responded the girl. "SO what's the big idea, kicking me like that?" shouted Ranma. "So what are you doing today?" countered Maya. "What?" asked Ranma. "So what are you doing today?" repeated Maya. "Well...I...uh" Ranma was definitely stumped, he did not expect this response.

"Why are you asking?" suspiciously inquired Akane. As usual Akane was acting somewhat jealously. “Why are you so suspicious?” asked Maya. “Well It’s just….. answer the question!” yelled Akane. “I think I’ll wait for his response!” replied Maya. Akane was looking mightily put out. To protect Akane, Ranma moved in front of her, still clutching his stomach “Not doing much!” he answered. “Are you looking for a job?” asked Maya. “You said you’d wait for his response, well you got his answer!!!! SO WHY ARE YOU ASKING?” bellowed Akane. “Such a cute little voice!” snidely snorted Maya. “But my answer comes with his!” she responded. Akane looked more perplexed then ever. “What kind of job?” asked Ranma. “Sex Slave!” she responded. “WHAT!!!” yelled Akane, her eyes flashing red. Ranma was more shocked then he had been for a while. Maya looked stoically at there for a bit, before bursting with laughter. Akane who looked like she was ready to his her brute strength was unsure how to proceed with this development. Ranma stood there. Who was this girl?

Calmly down but still giggled she finally spoke. “HAHAHA! Sorry, c-couldn’t resist, with your fiancée looking like she’s about to explode! I need a martial arts teacher and I was told I should see you! Are you interested?” “You want me to teach you martial arts?” Ranma replied more surprised than ever. “That’s the idea!” she replied. “And not as a sex slave, right?” Akane inquired, before turning red. “No, you can have him. Unless you want a job as a sex slave, in which case you’re hired!” Maya responded.
“WHAT!!!!!” howled Akane. Maya burst into laughter again and despite himself so did Ranma. “RANMA!” yelled Akane, before belting him with a mallet. This resulted in Maya falling over with laughter, clutching her sides at the site of Ranma lying on the ground.

Later at the Tendo Dojo,
“So you wish to be my son’s student, do you?” inquired Genma Saotome. “You are correct!” coolly responded Maya Ganguly. Genma was taken aback. The cool confidence of the young woman was most unnerving. “Well you couldn’t have found a better teacher, right, Saotome?” declared Soun Tendo, somewhat apprehensive of the young Goth. “Couldn’t agree more, Tendo!” agreed Genma. And they both took off to play another game of checkers.

“So this is your training area?” asked Maya. “Yeah, it is!” replied Ranma. “Kinda of Small….. but it works! So what are you going to teach me? Something advanced I hope!” declared Maya. Ranma decided he would teach Maya a lesson by using against his new student the Kachü Tenshin Amaguriken, Ranma’s signature attack. "Alright… are you ready?” asked Ranma. “Well Duh!” retorted Maya. “Kachü Tenshin Amaguriken!” Yelled Ranma launching his attack and trying to launch his fists at Maya. To Ranma’s horror, Maya weaved side to side avoiding his first with ease. Ranma irritated increased the speed to the ultimate using as much of his battle aura as he could. Maya still weaved side to side with great ease before launching the Kachü Tenshin Amaguriken (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire) Technique back at Ranma. Ranma felt him being struck with incredible speed by Maya, hitting him in the stomach and the head. He landed against the wall, his head banging against it. Maya watched him impassively as he slowly rose back to his feet, clutching his head. ‘Okay… so when do we get to the advanced stuff?” asked Maya. In response, Ranma fell over his legs in the air.

“So how’s the training going?’ asked Akane. “Well so far, I haven’t really learned anything other than one of Ranma’s basic techniques!” replied Maya. “But you’re still going to pay him, aren’t you?” a nervous Genma inquired. “Of course! Hopefully, soon I will be learning a more advanced technique!” replied Maya. Ranma glared at her. How dare she consider his signature move to be so basic? Well soon she would learn a more advanced technique.

The next day, Ranma decided that he would show Maya one of his most devastating tricks and then she would learn some respect. Ranma and Maya made their way into the Dojo. “Okay, now we are going to learn the Hiryü Shöten Ha, so focus and listen!” Ranma commanded. Maya nodded and listen attentively. “Now I want you to try to strike me, just focus on that and at the end, you will know the technique!” revealed Ranma. Maya nodded and attempt to strike him. “She’s fast but I’m faster!” thought Ranma. Time and time again, Maya tried to punch him and missed. Ranma noticed each punch was getting faster and heavier. By the time the spiral was completed, Maya was quite pissed. Just as she was about to launch her heaviest punch, Ranma moved to activate the Hiryü Shöten Ha, by punching her. To his surprise, the tornado spiral did not activate and Maya did not move. Then to Ranma’s surprise, Maya struck him at full force. The familiar whirl of the spiral began and Ranma was caught in the blast, unconscious. In the air, he so beyond conscious, he was unaware that the Kachü Tenshin Amaguriken was being used by Maya to strike him.

Ranma awoke in great pain on the ground. Maya was smirking. “So you get people worked up by not hitting you, move in a spiral and use the energy they have expended to knock them out, huh? Well that’s not a bad technique and all, but when do we get to the heavy stuff?” she asked. Ranma was beyond pissed. “Okay, now we’ll learn the….” Ranma was interrupted by a whirl of purple wrapping around him. The familiar sight of the Amazon Shampoo had arrived.

‘OH Ranma, Shampoo knew you here! You want to take Shampoo on date, now?” exclaimed an excited Shampoo. “I take it this is fiancée number two, Shampoo?” asked Maya. Shampoo’s attention was suddenly diverted to the strange Goth girl. “Who you?” demanded Shampoo, irately. Maya returned her harsh gaze. Shampoo suddenly looked more than a little nervous. “I’m Ranma’s owner. He is my sex slave!” responded Maya. Ranma looked appalled. Shampoo went hysterical. “WHAT? WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU…” Shampoo suddenly stopped when she saw Maya falling to the ground, laughing. “WHAT FUNNY?” insisted Shampoo, her pretty face becoming red with fury. “HAHAHAHA your face HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” laughed Maya, clutching her sides. “Shampoo show you, stupid girl!” bellowed Shampoo launching herself at Maya. Ranma tried to intervene but to his shock, Shampoo was suddenly going berserk with cries of mirth.

“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!” cried Shampoo. Maya was using the Kachü Tenshin Amaguriken to tickle Shampoo’s ribcage. “Pretty little thing you have here, Ranma! Beautiful and cute!” she added. Shampoo was trying to get away but Maya continued to dig into Shampoo’s ribs causing Shampoo to fall and try to curl herself into a ball. Maya simply dug her fingers into her left side causing tears to fall down her face. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” shrieked Shampoo. Maya suddenly stopped, grinned at Ranma and picked Shampoo up and kissed her flush on the lip. Shampoo’s eyes went wide and suddenly closed. Ranma watched his eyes wide open. How long the kiss went on, Ranma couldn’t tell. But when it did end, Maya gently lowered Shampoo to the floor. Shampoo was making strange, cooing sounds. “She’s gorgeous, this one! Man, how does an ugly freak little you get such beautiful stunners like Akane and this beautiful cat girl?” wondered Maya. “Hey!” retorted Ranma before suddenly stopping. “What do you mean ugly freak and why did you call her cat girl?” asked Ranma. “Maybe, because she turns into a cat, or she used to!” pointed out Maya. “How did you know that?” demanded Ranma. “Well it’s obvious!” replied Maya. Maya suddenly picked up Shampoo in her arms. Shampoo was quiet, seemingly sleeping her eyes having not opened since the kiss. “So what technique are we going to learn next?” asked Maya.

Maya and Ranma entered the house with Shampoo still asleep in her arms. “Hey, what happened to Shampoo?” Akane inquired. “Oh, I just cured her of her curse from Maoniichuan. She no longer turns into a cat!” responded Maya. “What?” declared both Ranma and Akane. “Yes, I cured her!” replied Maya. Ranma and Akane looked at each other then at Maya. Could she really have accomplished this? “Wait a minute, your saying tickling and kissing her made her normal again?” a skeptically Ranma inquired. “Check for yourself!” giggled Maya. Ranma went and go some cold water from the pond. And nervously proceeded to douse Shampoo. To his surprise, Shampoo remained a girl. “So tickling and kissing can cure Jurysenko victims?” Akane asked. Ranma suddenly turned pale. “Well it worked on her!” pointed out Maya. “You know it might help you!” Shampoo saucily stated to Akane. “But I’m not under a curse!” revealed Akane. “No, but it would be fun!” countered Maya, taking a few steps towards Akane. “I’m under a curse!” confirmed Ranma. “I want to be cured, so cure me!” ordered Ranma. “That is disgusting! No way! You are my teacher and there is no way I’m doing each of those things to you, even if you’re in girl form!” snapped Maya. “But I want to be cured! And how do you know all this?” responded Ranma. “Duh, it’s amongst my gifts!” replied Maya. Akane and Ranma were stunned. What did she mean and how many gifts did she have?

Suddenly Maya turned to the ceiling. “Um…Akane, is there supposed to be an old man carrying a sack load of panties and bras yelling “What a haul! What a haul!” on your ceiling?” Maya asked. “The old pervert!” declared Ranma. Suddenly the object of their discussion appeared. “Hello Ranma, my boy! Akane, my how lovely you looked today! Say would you mind, putting on this…. AHHH!” bellowed Happosai as Ranma crushed in with his foot. “Get lost, you old letch!” exclaimed Ranma, angrily. “How could treat an old man this way? I’m a senior student, you know! You, young people have no respect! AHHH!” stated Happosai as Ranma applied more pressure with his foot. “I see I’ll have to teach you, a LESSON!” yelled Happosai, sending Ranma sky high! “Now Akane, who is you beautiful companion?” asked Happosai. Maya suddenly grabbed Akane. “Akane is my lover!” stated Maya, her face stern. Akane looked horrified and Happosai’s eyes went wide and then did a jig. “Yes, this is the happiest day of my life! This is the happiest day of my life!” he declared.

“Hey, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” screamed Akane. Maya seemed surprised. “I don’t follow, Darling!” she responded, her face breaking out in a huge grin. “I AM NOT YOUR DARLING AND YOU ARE NOT MY LOVER!” she bellowed. Maya put on a hurt face and turned away looked devastated. “A-Akane, how could you d-do this t-to m-me??? I-I will n-n-never love an-anyone ev-ev-ever again!” she stammered tears, falling down her eyes. “You know, I can make you feel better!” stated Happosai, suddenly launching himself towards Maya. Maya simply turned and held out her hand. Happosai went flying to the door, stream of pink flashes striking him down. “How could you do this to a senior citizen?’ he cried, getting up. Akane squealed. Happosai’s face was covered in chicken pox. “Oh my face, it itches!” cried Happosai, desperately tearing at his face. Maya smirked and threw him a flask filled with green liquid. “Poured this on your face and you will feel better!” she declared. Happosai immediately complied and rubbed the solution unto his face. Suddenly he screamed and collapsed to the ground. To Akane’s shock and horror, his body began to stretch and expand. When he got up his was about 183 cm (6 foot/ 6 foot 1) in height.

“Feel better?” Maya asked, another smirk on her face. “Well yes, actually I…” suddenly he stopped in mid sentence. “I-I-I am tall!” he exclaimed, realized he was looking down on everyone. “I’m tall! I’m tall!” he yelled. He ran to check himself in the mirror. Maya suddenly lifted the sleeping Shampoo from the ground and took Akane’s hand, causing a gasp from Akane. “Want to see, how the old man is getting along?” she inquired. “Um… I guess so!” replied Akane. Just then Ranma entered the house. “Where is the old freak?” he demanded. “In the bathroom, admiring himself!” responded Maya. “I’m going to get the old freak!” stated Ranma. “Don’t be too sure!” smirked Maya. As the 4 made their way to the bathroom, a grinning Happosai greeted them. “Hello Ranma!” he declared, his face bearing a broad grin. Ranma’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. Happosai had grown to the same height as him. “What the hell happened here?” Ranma yelled.

“I take it, this is satisfactory!” inquired Maya. Ranma and Akane looked at her. “Very much so, my dear!” answered Happosai. “Well then, I’m sure there is some true love out there who might appreciate the new you! Go out and find her! I am sure you’ll make an impression!” declared Maya. Happosai’s response was to sigh. “My only true love was Cologne and now she’s a dried up old prune!” he sighed. Maya grinned and threw a flask with purple potion. “Make sure she takes it and then all will be well!” explained Maya. “Oh boy, thank you my dear!” thanked Happosai. “Maya will do!” replied Maya. “THANK YOU MAYA!” he roared before making his way out into the dining room, out to find Cologne.
“Well he seems happy!” pointed out Maya. “H-How did you do that?” stuttered Ranma. Who was his apprentice. “Oh, let’s just say, we witches pick things up here and there!” Maya replied, grinning broadly. Akane suddenly felt her legs weaken. Akane was really afraid of witches, especially after the evil doll stole her body. “So what’s the next technique?” asked Maya.

“Okay, why are we here?” inquired Maya as they found themselves at a familiar restaurant, Utchan's. “One okonomiyaki coming up, Ranma honey!” exclaimed a familiar voice. “Yum!” stated Ranma, wolfing down the Japanese seafood pizza. “Okay, is this fiancée number three?” asked Maya. “Number One, actually! And who are you, honey?” asked Ukyou Kuonji suspiciously. “Oh, I’m Ranma and Akane’s love slave!” she stated. “WHAT?” yelled Ukyou. “OKAY, STOP WITH THAT RIGHT NOW!” bellowed Akane. “Yes, Mistress Akane!” replied Maya, bowing low before Akane. Akane suddenly felt queasy. This was unpleasant. Ukyou took out her spatula. “Ranma, honey, Is this true?” came a snappish question. Ranma was trying to deny it but Ukyou’s eyes were flashing red. Akane moved behind Ranma, very scared. “WELL?” screamed Ukyou, before all three heard hysterical laughter. Maya was on the ground, still holding Shampoo laughing her head off.
“Okay, so who are you and why are you holding on to Shampoo?” asked Shampoo. “she’s my student!” answered Ranma before Maya said anything else. “Well I’m supposed to be but this is the second day and I’ve learned nothing!”

"Hey, you've learnt two techniques!" Ranma responded. "Yeah, but they sucked!" countered Maya. "Well Ranma honey is just teaching you the basics! He'll get to the more advanced stuff later!" stated Ukyou. "I hope so!" she retorted. "So Ukyou, what do say to joining me and this luscious purple headed girl in a game of how naked do you dare go?" offered Maya. Ukyou was stunned then declared “I’m a girl!” “Obviously, otherwise I would not have made the offer!” responded Maya.

Ukyou looked at Akane. Akane looked back. They were both thinking the same thing. Maya was weird. And a bit of a pervert. "So.... do you know any martial arts, Ukyou? because anything you know has got to be better than what he has shown me!" inquired Maya. "Hey!" yelled Ranma. "Well.... try this!" declared Ukyou, suddenly grabbing her spatula and using it to try to knock Maya down. Maya easily evaded it still holding the sleeping Shampoo. She weaved and moved out of the way easily before leaping over Ukyou and gently depositing Shampoo into a stunned Akane's hands. When Ukyou went to swipe Maya, Maya avoided it and grabbed the spatula. She proceeded to replicate Ukyou's moves against Ranma, swinging the spatula into his face, sweeping him off his feet and fling him from wall to wall. Ukyou suddenly grabbed her sticky dough and hurled it at Maya. Maya leaped over and and grabbed it and flung it at Ukyou. Ukyou was wrapped in it and Maya proceeded to move towards her and to everyone surprise remove her shoes. "HEY! What do you think, you're HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Ukyou as Maya's nimble fingers ran themselves over Ukyou's soles and toes. "WAHAHAHAHAHSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHELPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Ukyou, clearly suffering from the perils of extensive discomfort.

Akane still using her brute strength watched as her friend and rival was being brought to tears by Maya's skillful fingers. Akane swore she would do everything in her power to avoid that. Ranma was still unconscious and unable to help. Akane soon realised that she would have to intervene. Ukyou's face was quite red as Maya had moved on to her arches, showing no sign of relenting. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!" she cried as her arches were expertly explored. "Maya, enough, she can't take it! Please stop!" pleaded Akane. Maya suddenly relented her assault on Ukyou. "Okay, we're done!" Chirped Maya, a smile on her face. ANd suddenly kissed Ukyou straight on the lips. Akane was stunned and watched as Ukyou's equally surprised reaction was turned to eye closing moans. It seemed as if Maya knew just at what part and what time to impose her seemingly formidable kissing skills on people. Or girls at any right. Finally the kiss came to an end and Ukyou's eyes were still closed. Maya dispatched the dough and picked up Ukyou with her left arm. "Can I have Shampoo?" she asked Akane. "Oh..um...sure!" exclaimed the perplexed Miss Tendo.

With her right arm, she held Shampoo. "Two gorgeous girls, maybe a little luck is heading my way!" declared a giggling Maya. "Ranma, can we go now?" she inquired. Ranma slowly rose. "Ranma... are you okay?" asked Akane. "I'm fine!" brusquely replied Ranma. "Hey! I'm only trying to help!" retorted Akane. "Um... before you say anything Ranma.... I'd like some more training please. Preferably before Akane knocks you out for pissing her off!" requested the sarcastic Maya. "Okay, I'm going to teach you something allright!" Ranma snarled. "Finally!" responded an exasperated Maya.

As they made their way, a familiar battle cry was heard. "Ranma Saotome, you girl. Hand me back my fiancee!" Of course, the cry was declared by Ranma's myopic adversary Mousse who was talking to a statue. "Uh, Ranma who is this freak?" asked Maya. After adjusting his glasses, Mousse spies Maya. "Ranma Saotome, who is this girl who is holding my fiancee? No doubt another..." "I'm Shampoo's lover. She's dumped Ranma and is dating Ukyou and I!" interrupted MAya. "WHAT? RANMA, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SHAMPOO!" He yelled. "Get lost, loser!" retorted Maya, her eyes ablaze. "This does not concern you woman!" Bellowed Mousse. "Take them!" Maya roared at Akane. "NOW!" she demanded. Akane did so. "Listen, he's my..." "SHut up, you brainless oaf! Duckboy is MINE!" screamed the interrupting Maya. "Bad luck for you Mousse! Your funeral!" stated Ranma. "Oh right and what is..." Maya gave him no chance to reply when she launched a series of swift attacks on him. Using the spatula, performing the Kachü Tenshin Amaguriken as well as to Ranma's surprise launching an attack much like the Saotome Secret Attack - Wolf Fang Attack From the Rear: by disappearing and ripping at Mousse from behind.

She launched a series of roundhouse kicks and flying heel kicks to the stomach that Ranma could barely see. Then she disappeared and then as Mousse was toppling, the Saotome Secret Attack - Fierce Tiger Hit Figure where she leapt down on him as he was bent over and smashed him on the spine. She grabbed him and launched a series of Kachü Tenshin Amaguriken attacks following up by the Saotome Secret Attack - Frog Run Over and Killed Figure: by charging him and knocking Mousse to the floor, she suddenly grabbed him and start to move in a spiral like the Hiryü Shöten Ha. Ranma didn't see how this would work till Maya struck Mousse around the stomach and launched a fist. The tornado grabbed Mousse and up he went. Then he saw how he felt additional pain after her counter. He saw her leap into the air and squinted cosniderably he saw her use the Kachü Tenshin Amaguriken to pound Mousse down. As Mousse landed he saw her land on top of him, her legs into kicking formation.

She got off him, her eyes still ablaze. Mousse was covered in blood from head to toe, his white gown all red. Ranma was horrified. Surely Maya had killed Mousse. She walked towards Akane. Ranma moved in front of Akane to protect her. For the first time, he really felt he would lose. "Get out of my way, Ranma. I won't hurt Akane!" demanded Maya. Ranma moved back and stood next to Akane ready to shield her if need be. Maya approached Akane. "Akane, please give me back my girls, Shampoo and Ukyou!" politely requested Maya. Akane simply nodded, still a little in shock and Maya took them both in her arms. Ranma took a few seconds then went to check on Mousse. To his horror, Moussse's pulse was very weak and faint! "He's really sick!" he cried. "Akane, hold them for me!" requested Maya once more. Akane nodded and took them. Maya moved towards Mousse, knelt down and grabbed his head. A huge scream was heard from Mousse as his body seemed to heal. He awoke, panting. "O-OW!" was all he said, gasping for air. Maya indicated to Akane she wanted Ukyou and Shampoo. Akane granted this request now petrified. She really was terrified of the young witches' power.

Maya turned to Ranma and exclaimed "You should never mess with someone's girls. And you definetely shouldn't insult them. That goes doubly for you!" she added turning towarsd Mousse. "Sh-Shampoo!" he cried, before he passed out. Still holding the girls, Maya said to Ranma "Let's go back to the Dojo, where these two honeys can rest and we can get back to training!" Ranma simply nodded. This powerful witch was unlikely anything Ranma had experienced. This made him very, very nervous.

"Okay, Ranma, Maya.... she's nice but she scares me!" Akane admitted.

TO be continued

fantastic beginning.. that Maya is tough. and the dialogue between her and her trainer was hilarious.. can't wait for more.. you both rock.. :bowing:

Thank you, babe. And we will definetely work on making the plotlines easier to follow. But Melanie, honey you still haven't work out who Maya is!!!!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Isabeau rocks!

Heather & Anna said:
Thank you, babe. And we will definetely work on making the plotlines easier to follow. But Melanie, honey you still haven't work out who Maya is!!!!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Isabeau rocks!

love the artwork.. hmm Maya.. is she a combo of the two of you? :twohugs:

ps Heather and Anna rock!

Also!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S.
Tsubasu Kurenai is a cross dresser! And Hinoko is both the older big breasted babe and the younger one showing her behind. Her age is indeterminate.

"Sleep well, pretty girls!" stated Maya as she tucked the pretty two girls she brought with her. She kissed each one on the lips, enjoying the closeness she was experiencing with them. She watched them sleep like little angels. How innocent they were! So very different from herself. She took out the personal items she brought with her. The hotel she had been staying out had been her things intact. She took out THAT picture. The picture that haunted her. The picture..... of the woman she loved and could not have. She sighed. Why would she prefer that stuck-up, uptight jerk to her? Okay, so maybe, things hadn't gone that well between them but why him? The antithesis of her. The world's biggest lame-o! Someone whose darkside far surpassed her own. THe adopted son of.... HIM! Maya feared very few things in this world. 3 people scared her. He was one of those. But then that was wanted HE wanted.

She reached forward and kissed them both on the lips. Their lips were soft to the touch. Maya missed that. It hurt her badly what had happened. The loss cut very deep. Rejection bit hard at her, and that rejection bit the most. She had taken the unusually bold step of confessing her feelings to another. But she rejected Maya. For that jerk. She may have tried to be nice about it, but Maya was devastated. It changed everything. It took her to this path. She took a few more moments to watch them. They were so removed from the world she knew. Neither had a clue of what lay within the darkness of the spirit, they knew nothing of devastation and torture and loneliness. True loneliness, that feeling that you will never know happiness or love. The feeling that you were a freak, removed from all the world, the feeling that you were unworthy to live.

She didn't love either Ukyou or Shampoo, but she liked looking at them. They were the pretty creatures she longed to know. They were the symbols she could hold and pretend black wasn't black, white wasn't white and pink wasn't pink. They called them white people, but they're not white.... they're pink. "And I am not pink!" she thought to herself. She shook her head, why can things never be so simple.

"I should go upstairs to check on Shampoo and Ukyou! Ranma... if I... if I don't get b-back...." Akane stammered and found her words difficult to say. "She won't hurt you, Akane. I won't let her!" he stated. Akane smiled and turned her face, hoping Ranma didn't notice the tears. "Take care of my family, Ranma... and yourself!" she declared, walking up the stairs. Ranma watched her go up the stairs. He vowed silently that she would come down alive. No-one would hurt Akane. He would rather die.

Maya knew Akane was coming up the stairs before she had even put her foot on the first one. She waited for her to ascend the stairs. Then talk would begin. A most unpleasant one. "M-Maya, a-are you upstairs?" stammered Akane. "Yes, I'm here!" replied Maya. Akane moved into the room. She saw Maya sitting down on a chair. She seemed very different to the smirking girl who had showed so hostility to Mousse. Mousse had to be taken to Dr. Tofus'. Dr Tofu make the mistake of trying to scare Maya with his skelteon Betty. Betty was reduced to pulp as lightning struck it, obliterating it. Dr. Tofu was shocked and more than a little sad, his favorite tool was obliterated. Of course, Maya repaired it, but did not apologise. Mousse would have to have surgery for his extensive bone damage sustained in his demolition by Maya. Dr. Tofu, gentle as he usually is, did not take kindly to Maya.

Akane noticed that Maya seemed reflective, almost certainly thinking of something other than Mousse. It occurred to Akane, maybe Maya's life had been very hard. "They're beautiful, aren't they?" declared Maya. "What? Sorry, I don't understand!" replied Akane. "Shampoo and Ukyou, they are so beautiful and innocent. Innocence is the real beauty!" answered Maya. "SHampoo isn't that innocent!" thought Akane. "Do you know what takes innocence away?" asked Maya. Akane shook her head. She knew then she had completely misjudged Maya. She felt very sad for her. "When I was 6, I found out the meaning of true fear! Have you ever felt such terror that it haunted your remaining days?" she asked. Akane reflected for a moment. She knew that whenever she was afraid for her life, Ranma woudl come through. "I can't say that I have!" confessed Akane. "I did!" revealed Maya once more.

"What happened to you?" inquired Akane, surprising herself by going up to Maya and rest her arm on her shoulder. "When I was 6, I was on streets...." Akane gasped, "and I saw 4 men hassling and robbing some woman in an alley. She was about late teens, early twenties. She was scared as anything. I was going to use my gifts on them...." "You had your gifts, then?" interrupted a shocked Akane. "Born with them!" responded Maya. "I was going to use them on the 4 thiefs who spied me. They taunted, I was about to strike then I saw.... HIM!" "Him?" asked Akane. "Him! He was so fast I barely saw him come down. And he launched himself at them. Knocking out the first guy, kicking the second in the stomach. The Third pulled a gun on him, and his wrist was pulled back and he was struck in the head, while an elbow struck the 4th in the nose. The speed was incredible. The 1st guy rose threw a punch. An uppercut silenced him. The second guy grabbed him for about 2 seconds, till he was thrown into the wall. 4 unconscious crooks and the woman's purse was returned. She thanked him and ran. And he saw me. I was never more afraid of anything since I saw him. I fell back, shaking like crazy. He offered me his hand. He asked nicely. I wet myself when he did!" Maya concluded with shame. "But... he was a good guy right?" asked Akane. "Oh yeah! An extremely famous one! But I was petrified. He looked like a demon. But I took his hand, when it was offered!" replied Maya. "If you were so scared... why did you?" inquired Akane. Maya shook and turned away for a moment and answered "If a man who thrashed 4 crooks, leaping out of the sky, with a grim face and dressed like a giant Bat offers you his hand and you're a petrified 6 year old on the street.... you take his hand. I have feared few people.... he remains one of them!" "Wait a minute! You're saying... the man you say... he was.... the Batman?" a shocked Akane inquired.

"yes!" whispered Maya, clearly very scared. "So what happened afterwards?" inquired Akane (sorry about the constant use of inquired and asked.... but there just isn't any other way to go into Maya's bio!) "Foster care for a while!" replied Maya. "You will keep all this to yourself, won't you? Tell no-one, please! Especially Ranma!" pleaded Maya. "I won't! Promise!" promised Akane, smiling. She decided that she felt very sorry for Maya and liked her now. Still questions abounded about her. Like why was she on the street at 6? Akane suddenly saw the picture. "Who is She?" she asked Maya. Maya saw the picture and jealously grabbed at it, clutching it for a moment, before returning it into her bag.

"Akane, never, ask about her again!" demanded Maya, her eyes blazing. Akane became fearful and nodded. She reminded herself Maya was nice but obviously had trust issues and several other issues. Best not to anger her. "So! I'm going to learn this new technique, Ranma claims we're going to learn!" suddenly exclaimed Maya. "huh?" reacted a surprised Akane. Then she heard Ranma launching himself up the stairs. "AK.... Hey!" Ranma had suddenly changed from yelling in mid sentence. "Something bothering you, Teach? OR have you come to finally teach me a decent technique?" retorted a sarcastic Maya.

"Hey watch it! ANd yeah, I did! I'm going to teach you a really powerful attack! This way!" stated Ranma, angrily. He was sure this time he had the right chi attack. The witch wouldn't know what hit her. "FINALLY!" responded Maya. She stopped half way and moved back to Akane. "Hey what are you...." Suddenly Maya kissed Akane flush on the lips. Ranma stood there stunned. How long he was in shock he didn't know. But when he came out of it, he ran towards them. "AKANE!" he cried.

Akane was still conscious as Maya gently lowered her to the ground. "She's fine! Let's go!" demanded Maya as she moved to the stairs. Ranma looked at Akane. "Akane, are you okay?" he inquired. He couldn't stop his heart beating very fast. "Ohhh! R-Ranma! S-stay! T-touch m-me!" pleaded a moaning Akane. "What?" he yelled. He was very scared as Akane got up and wrapped her arms around her. "R-Ranma, p-please t-touch m-me!" begged Akane. Ranma looked at her horrified before looking at MAya. Maya yawned and indicated with her finger she was ready. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" demanded Ranma. "Kiss her! Now can we go?" insisted Maya, started to look mighty put out. "Why does she want me to touch her?" bellowed Ranma. "She's crazy, obviously. You're butt ugly! Now let's go!" replied Maya.

"Hey! Fix her!" ordered Ranma. "SHe's fine! She's just horny, like any normal 16 year old! Control yourself and let's go! You have a technique to teach, remember?" Maya reminded Ranma. "R-Ranma, I-I Need p-p-pleasure!" stammered Akane, getting more antsy by teh meaning. "Akane, listen to me. You're under one of MAya's spells. You've gotta pull yourself together. Otherwise, you'll...." "She's not under a spell!" interrupted Maya. "Then Why....." "I'm unlucky! That's why! Because I am like a curse, a jinx, a hex! Willingly or unwillingly I can inflict malady and misfortune on others! The reason she is like this, is I inadvertly released her long restrained passion! That's all! Now LET'S GO, OR I'LL TURN YOU BOTH INTO RABBITS!" threatened Maya. "R-Ranma, w-we c-can m-m-make you a m-m-man! I-I'll g-get n-n-naked!" stuttered Akane, who quickly removed her dress. "AKANE! STOP!" cried Ranma, closing his eyes. "Man, you are so gay!" stated Maya.

"I Am NOT GAY!" yelled Ranma. "no wonder ou keep turning into a girl!" taunted Maya, grinning from ear to ear. "Even the Queer Eye Guys are less gay than you! I should have realised the obviousness of the situation. No wonder they want you.. you're gay!" giggled Maya. "I AM NOT GAY! Mökö Takabisha!" screamed Ranma. Nothing happened. "So the gay Master can't even perform a decent technique, how sad!" taunted Maya. "I AM NOT GAY! Mökö Takabisha!" reiterated Ranma. "Should we called you Ranma Chan, or Homo Ranma? Yes, teach me your technique, oh mighty Master of Buggary! oh King of Butt Licking! Oh Champion of sucking (We would like at this point to express that Maya's opinion are hers and not ours! We value all people equally except men who suck! And as such are not considered people! So as before women rule!!!!!!!) balls!" mocked Maya.

Ranma's anger exploded as he launched attack after attack on MAya. The Kachü Tenshin Amaguriken, Mökö Takabisha, the Shishi Höködan (which he was surprsingly depressed enough to succeed at! This attack feels like a giant punch and is generated by using depression all of yours and launched it, the Mökö Takabisha is the reverse generated by success and happiness), the Bakusai Tenketsu (which Ranma had previously been unable to master, a technique only his most formidable rival and Shampoo's great grandmother Cologne could perform) and finally in a fit of anger saw Maya as a large preening cat and used his most powerful attack the Neko Ken (Cat Fist, This attack occurs with excessive exposure to cats, causing Ranma to think he has become an alley cat with a meow and a slash of his "paw" he can tear through anything). Using all these moves, Ranma attacked. However Maya was able to dodge them all and even replicated all of them. Even the Neko Ken. Ranma lay fallen soundly defeaten.

Maya stood victorious having learn more of her teacher techniques. "Not bad, but I think maybe I need a new teacher!" declared Maya. Akane had stripped naked and was masturbating watching them both. Maya grinned as she watched Akane. "Just for you kiddo!" she grinned. She clicked her fingers and water splashed on Ranma, turning him into the red headed girl. SHe grinned at Akane and used the Kachü Tenshin Amaguriken to give Akane a good rib tickle. "HAHAHAHAHYESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYES!!!!!!!HAHAHA" squealed Akane, enjoying the touch on her feverish body. Maya grabbed them both and teleported them. She lay AKane on the ground and attacked her arches. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!YES!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Akane as Maya's fingernails grazed then scratched her arches with great conviction.

As Akane howled, Maya one of her gifts, made Ranma's clothes separate, essentially exposing her naked body in the Dojo. Maya decided to leave Akane and grabbed Ranma by the head and Ranma gave out a loud meow. "Bye!" grinned Maya as she teleported. Back in her room, sounds of moaning and hysterical laughter made her grin. Her teacher was finally going to get the girl.

Maya however decided to play with her two pretty new friends. She moved near the bed and gently pulled down the blankets. Very gently she removed their clothing. She smirked to herself as she tied them to the bedposts. She gave them both a few tickles in their navels with her index fingers with Ukyou on the left and Shampoo on the right. "Hehehehehe!" giggled both girls. Maya grinned, fun times ahead!

Love,
Heather and Anna
Severe writer's block at 4:00 a.m!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back