• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first story: "A ticklish ritual" m/f 18+

boxleitnerb

TMF Expert
After enjoying the stories of others for a long time, I feel I should give something back to the community, so I wrote my first tickling story.
The setting is an episode of the SF series Babylon 5. But I think also people who don't know the show can enjoy my story.
Please bear with me on the language, I am not a native English speaker.
So without further ado here it is.

"A ticklish ritual"

John Sheridan entered the hydroponic garden with quick paces. He was still agitated about his fight with Michael Garibaldi. Ever since Sheridan had returned from Z'ha'dum, Michael had acted petulantly against him, yes even with open hostility.
After Michael had attacked him verbally during an interview with the news channel ISN, he had had enough and confronted the former chief of security. It was not easy for John to have such a huge disagreement with someone, who had once been a very good friend to him.
But when the hydraulic door opened and he saw Delenn sitting on a bench in midst the blooming trees his rage was gone in an instant. Her sight always had the same effect on him.
Even on the worst days, Delenn would manage to bring a smile to his face. Over the last two years the both of them knew each other, their feelings had only grown stronger.
Delenn had originally been a Minbari, but about at the time when Sheridan had relieved Jeffrey Sinclair as captain of the space station Babylon 5, she had taken human form by undergoing a mysterios transformation. Since their first encounter, John had been fascinated by her.
He sat beside her and sighed.
„You look as if you have watched a Pak'Mara eating lunch“ Delenn giggled.
As the Pak'Mara are carrion eaters, that would not have been a pretty sight.
John had to laugh involuntarily. Delenn's refreshing humor could drive away the most grimly grimace.
„It's Garibaldi. I just don't understand what happened to him. It seems like he is a totally different person, since they rescued him from that Starfury fighter“ he replied.
„I am sure you will find a way to come to terms with him“ Delenn tried to comfort him. „But I have a surprise for you! You remember the three rituals we had in our relationship? I think we are ready for the next one“
John could recall them vividly. Minbari pursued quite a number of rituals for every conceivable situation in a relationship, altogether there must be around 50! They had already cooked for each other and she had watched him sleep. Of course the cooking and eating had to be done with extensive medidation and prayer, prolonging the whole thing considerably. But he had been so incredibly hungry that day and on top of that he had fallen asleep while 'meditating'!
He asked cautiously: „What's this ritual about?“
Delenn began to explain: „It is called Shan Fal and represents the 3rd Movement of preparation and mutual understanding“
'Well that's gonna be fun!' he thought.
She continued: „And tonight you will come to my quarters. We will spend the night together and discover our bodies and preferences together“
John looked at her with wide open eyes. He had not expected THAT! Especially, because their relationship had been quite platonic up to now, but he had respected the ways and customs of her people and therefore had been patient.
Delenn smiled impishly, knowing exactly she had surprised him greatly.
„Well, uhm, if Minbari do it that way...“ he stammered.
She squeezed his hand, gave him a last smile and left the garden.
John looked after her and suddenly he grinned.

The sun of Epsilon 3 made it's way behind the planet and the navigational lights of Babylon 5 lit up.
Even though John Sheridan had had a lot of work to do that day, he had not accomplished much. Constantly he had though with excitement about the upcoming night with Delenn.
He exchanged his Earth-Alliance uniform for a more comfortable pair of pants and a t-shirt.
At about 10 p.m. he left his quarters and took the turbolift to the ambassadorial sector where Delenn's quarters were located. When he finally stood in front of her door, he took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.
The door slid open and he entered, his gaze wandering the room. First he saw Delenn in her elegant red and purple Minbari robe with golden ornaments. To her right there were...
'No that couldn't be!' he thought. There was a group of about 10 Minbari standing and sitting in traditional attires with all kinds of ceremonial instruments.
John walked over to Delenn, lowered his voice and whispered: „What are THEY doing here? I thought we were going to be alone!“
„It's part of the ritual, John. It is very important to me that we do this right. When we got engaged a few weeks ago, I gladly accepted that human custom. I only ask the same of you“ Delenn tried to compose him.
„Well alright“ It was uncomfortable for him not to be alone with Delenn at such an intimate occasion, so he asksed: „Now how does this work?“
„We'll be in there“ and she first gestured toward the slide doors that led to the bedroom and then in the direction of the Minbari „and they will stay outside, praying and meditating“
John still wasn't thrilled about the idea, but the thought to spend the night with Delenn and live out his secret fantasy with her, electrified him to no end.
Delenn took him by the hand and led him to the bed. John turned around, took a final disapproving look at the Minbari and closed the slide doors.

When he turned to face Delenn, he swallowed hard. She was so beautiful. Her dark brown curly hair framed her harmonious face. Like a crown the bown ring went from her temples around the back of her head – the last visible sign that she had once been a full Minbari. But it was not ugly, on the contrary! In a certain way, it only enhanced her grace.
He stepped closer, hugged her and kissed her tenderly. She looked into his eyes and slowly began to lose her robe. John had often fantasized what she would look like beneath, for the long garment hid her body perfectly.
Finally she had shed it completely and for the very first time, he saw her naked.
She was gracile and yet looked surprisingly strong and her body was well proportioned.
John put his hand onto her hips and gently squeezed her warm and firm flesh. Delenn moaned quietly and kissed him again. His fingers wandered to her perfect round breasts.
„Tell me what you li...“ she whispered into his ear, but instead of finishing the question, she squealed in a sweet high voice and extricated herself from his embrace. He had lightly grazed the sides of her breasts.
„What are you doing, John?“ she asked him and still had to giggle a little bit.
He had wished in his dreams that she were ticklish and grinned: „I didn't do anything!“
„When you just touched me, I felt such a strange sensation like never before and I just had to laugh“ Delenn replied and scratched the place where he had tickled her.
He was confused. „Are you telling me you never felt this way and don't know what it is?“ he asked unbelievingly.
„No...“
'That's getting better by the minute!' John thought. „I tickled you!“
„Tickled?“ She seemed to be puzzled by that word. Then her face lightened up as she remembered:
„When I learned your language, I came across that word and I read the definition but I couldn't imagine what it meant. We Minbari don't have something like that.“ She thought for a moment „Mabye it's due to the Chrysalis that I am...what is the word again...ticklish?“
The Chrysalis was the process, by which Delenn had gained complete human form, only being humanoid before. She had spent days in a cocoon and when she had finally 'hatched', her entire body had been covered with a layer of the smallest platelets. The secretion that these platelets emitted had made her skin highly sensitive and ticklish. It was surprising she had not noticed that sooner.
„Then you certainly don't mind if I want to 'teach' you more about that“?
She nodded and he gestured toward the bed: „Please lie down“
Delenn did as he asked and meanwhile, John searched through the drawers and found 4 long scarfs.
„Do you trust me?“ he wanted to know.
„Completely!“ she assured him.
„Don't be afraid, it's only for your and my safety. You remember how intensely you reacted just before“ he explained while tying her arms and legs to the bedposts. He deliberately kept quiet about the fact, that she would be totally defenseless.

Even though she had never done such a thing, Delenn began to feel aroused. The tickling, brief as it had been, and the bonds – all was new and exciting.
The sight of her on the bed, naked and spread-eagled in x-form had it's effect on John, too. He shed his clothes as well, except his underwear. 'Save the best for last' he restrained himself.
He kneeled over her and kissed her mouth. With his lips he caressed hers at first, then her forehead and eyelids. As he came to her neck she moaned almost inaudibly.
But the comforting prickling was abruptly disrupted by a much more intense feeling:
His fingers had returned to the spot beside her breasts where he scratched her slowly.
Delenn giggled and squealed only more as he started to tickle her sides.
He gently pinched her ribs and played them like a piano. She didn't know what to do, so strong were the ticklish sensations that engulfed her - sensations that were new to her and thus made her laugh even harder.
She threw her head from side to side and laughed with her high voice, clearly in agony.
John gave her a short break and asked if she was okay. Still panting she said: „I never imagined something so torturous to feel so good!“ She lifted her head and he gladly responded to her invitation and kissed her again.
Yet meanwhile, he put his fingertips on the tender flesh of her armpits and began to stroke her there.
Her reaction was unbelievable. Delenn arched her back as much as her bonds would allow, almost knocking John out in the process. She laughed constantly and so loud, the Minbari on the outside exchanged worried looks.
The faster his fingers moved, the higher the pitch of her laughter rose. Her skin was very sensitiveand tender everywhere but that spot was absolute torture.
After a few minutes had passed, John stopped and looked at her. Her face was flushed red and her breaths came fast. His fingertips still rested in her armpits, but they did not move. Yet Delenn couldn't help to giggle and grin between her breathing.
She was just so incredibly ticklish!

The best thing was, that Delenn retained an anatomic Minbari characteristic:
She didn't sweat. Thus her skin was a little reddened but still tender and dry.
Delenn squirmed under his ticklish touch, but managed to say with a smirk:
„You seem to have your fun, too!“ and her eyes were pointed at his rather large erection she could see through his underwear.
He grinned and said: „You think you know everything, so what do you thing about THAT?“
With these words he lowered his mouth to her belly and slowly licked the rim of her belly button.
Delenn laughed uncontrollably while his tongue drew ever new circles. She pulled at the bonds with all her might and tried to evade the tongue that tickled her so much. But she couln't do anything – she just had to endure it.
At the same time, John's fingers played with her hips. She tried to lift her body and then dropped back onto the pillow. Her brown curls trashed about as her laughter filled the room.
She didn't think of pleading before, but now she begged him to stop:
„John, please...I can't stand it, I can't...“
„Your nipples seem to disagree there“ he replied and closed his lips around her rock hard buds, sucking at them. She moaned anew, loudly and arched her back once more.
His hands returned to her armpits where he tickled her faster and more ferociously than every before. Delenn screamed out in pure agony and snorted hysterically with laughter.
She could not think, could not speak or do anything at all. At that moment there only was the intense feeling of tickling and her lust soared.
Minbari need considerably less oxygen than humans and despite her transformation that was true for Delenn as well – a fact that John shamelessly exploited and he tickled her under her arms for over 10 minutes.
She thought she would go through the roof. It was heaven and hellat the same time. She wanted to beg him to stop and yet to continue forever.
Finally he let her rest for a few moments but only to move to the foot side of the bed.
John almost felt sorry for her because she could not possibly know what he would do next. But his sympathy for her was largely rivaled by the great fun he was having.

Delenn looked at him, a gaze full of lust, that wanted to say: 'Take me, take me right now!'
He was so aroused, he almost couldn't refrain himself. But then he told himself, the longer he held of her and also his own release the more fantastic it would be later.
He grabbed her slender left foot with his hand and let his forefinger travel from top to bottom of her sole. Her foot twitched in John's grip and from the opposite side of the bed came a torrent of laughter.
Tenderly, he stroked with all fingers over Delenn's sole and her instep.
It was almost as bad as under her pits. She squealed and laughed with vigor and tried to pull away her foot from his tickling fingers, obviously without success.
But when John spread her toes and began to quickly lick the soft webbing in between them, her laughter, pleads and screams reached new heights.
He spared no spot and his fingertips flew over her sensitive skin, so fast he tickled her.
A short look between her legs confirmed that she was extremely aroused by now.
John halted the 'treatment' shortly and went to the table that was on the other side of the room. There was a vase standing there and in it, there were several feathers. They did not evidently belong to any creature native on earth but were very similar to those of a peacock.
He took two and returned to the bed. Armed with his new tickling tools, he turned to her other foot.
Delenn could hardly tell which was worse: John's fingers, his tongue or these diabolic feathers. Her skin was so tender everywhere and the feathers were tickling her so much, that a new sweet fit of laughter erupted from her lips, giving John the goose bumps. But the sounds she made were now a mixture of laughter and clear moaning.
She started to plead again: „Please have mercy. I didn't know you could be so cruel. I need...I mean...“
Her pleading went under a new plethora of her lovely laughter, because John had moved the feathers along her legs to the tender skin on the inside of her thighs and tickled her there.
Delenn's moaning grew louder the nearer the feathers came to her already soaking wet slit.
Diabolically grinning, he slid on feather over her labia. Delenn's whole body twitched and she pushed her pelvis toward him.
However, when he let the other feather graze her clitoris, which was now peering from under its hood, she went totally berserk and pully so strongly on her bonds he was afraid she would rip the bed apart. He continued to stimulate her clit only with the very tip of the feather and very slowly and softly.
Shortly before she could find relief, John took the feather away and tickled the back of her knees.
„Oh god, you are driving me insane, I can't stand it anymore...“ were the only words she was able to utter between her laughs and giggles.
He repeated this process several times, arousing her almost to the point of the orgasm, she needed so badly, and then denying her that ultimate pleasure, instead distracting her by tickling her thighs or belly.
At last he took mercy on her. He set the feathers aside and kissed her tenderly on her mouth. Delenn passionately kissed him back, a kiss that seemed to last forever. His mouth wandered down her throat, between her breasts and over her belly to her hot core. As he wrapped his lips around her love button her mouth formed a silent 'Oh' and she twisted her eyes with pleasure. But soon she opened them wide and giggled helplessly, because he tickled her hips again and his tongue caressing her clit.
This time nothing could hold her back. Her climax washed through Delenn with the force of a meteor and did not want to stop. It might only have been maybe 20 seconds, but to her it seemed to last 20 minutes. She screamed loudly, her lower body pulsing in convulsions of pure pleasure, thus pushing her sweet spot only harder against his mouth.
As the last waves had subsided, she still was in a state of trance. John did not want to hold off his own release any longer. Quickly he slipped off his underwear and entered her deeply.
Delenn, who had never felt anything like this, moaned again – this time more sensually than ever before. With rythmic strokes he again brought her to the brink of orgasm in no time. He lowered his head to kiss her passionately again, all the while his hands moving toward her armpits. Delenn did not think it possible to feel pleasure more intense than just now, but boy was she wrong!
John was deep inside her, kissing her and at the same time tickling her severely under her arms:
Every crevice of her velvet skin, every facette and feature of her skin was tickled by his skillful fingers.
Delenn saw only stars as a gigantic wave of pleasure thundered through her whole body. Every muscle twitched with ticklish lust as she came with a ecstatic outcry. That was to much for John, who had controlled himself all this time heroically. He came in a massive explosion as well.
Finally both of them calmed down and lay tired and satisfied in each others arms after John had freed her from her bonds.
She looked deep into his eyes and said, grinning: „I think we found a new ritual!“

Praise and criticism is always welcome.

Well we skipped the last few bit.... but before that okay. Sorry, but the ticklee is a little old for us! Still very well written!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S
Maybe you could try Delenn tickling Susan Ivanova???

Boxleitnerb.... perhaps you could write a sliders story involving Wade (the female slider) and Maggie?
Love,
Heather and Anna

What do I hear? John Sheridan to old? Grrr... :)
He is my favorite character of the show. Unfortunately I don't know Sliders.
But I have thought about writing another story involving Susan Ivanova, Lyta Alexander and/or Talia Winters. Psychokinetic and telepathic abilities + tickling tools=fun!

Well it's just we prefer the women being tickled to be under a certain age.... otherwise it feels creepy rather than dirty. And John Sheridan is what 60?
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Now if Delenn was tickling Susan Ivanova, you would get the perfect tickler getting the perfect ticklee!!!!!
Love,
Heather and Anna

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back