• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a mission for us UK tickle fans

i_bloke

TMF Poster
greetings

i don't know if y'all get the tv channel called Trouble... but they have just started a show called 'cruel winter' where a bunch of folk are taken to a kind of camp and made to go through cruel challenges

there is a website that goes with the show

http://www.trouble.co.uk/cruelwinter/

where you can suggest challenges for the contestents/victims

there are four gals 3 of whom are quite cute, and one of whom is gorgeous... a total honey... her name is charlotte

i suggest we all go to the message board and send challenges for charlotte which involve her being tickled

i have already sent one

i think you can probably register multiple times under different user names... i just used a completely spurious name and address

you folks in the US can also look at bits of video on the site

if we manage to get the lovely charlotte tickled i will vidcap it and post a movie

yay

i love to have a mission

bloke

it begins

i just went back to check the message board and someone else has already posted a tickling challenge there

eeeeexcellent

someone called 'imanangel' ... are you one of us? are you here?

:blaugh:

sorry to have to resort to smilies... but i'm very excited ... BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry

going now

BL:blaugh:KE

If you look through the messages for a post by mell349 - that's me, I posted about a tickling chalenge so it might have put the idea into others heads - as might your own post :D

excellent mate

i just looked down the whole message list, sorry i missed yours the first time

there are quite a few tickle challenges appearing now

i just went in one of the chat rooms wherein there was a lass who works on the show and said that there should be tickling on the show and another person replied "well said"

i hope they are paying attention

later mate

bloke

A great idea ibloke! I've just my suggestion in - lets hope they do it...

Turtleboy

excellent turtleboy :O)

i just saw your post on there... sweeet

i have a sneaking suspicion that most of the challenges are going to involve the cold

but there are plenty of posts on the board related to tickling them

and i agree with you, kirsty does look rather a tickle bunny too

:O)

i think i will send a message to charlotte and kirsty, telling them that just because there are bunch of people wanting to see them get tickled senseless it doesn't mean we don't like them... quite the opposite in fact

ok, so i just went in one of the chat rooms on the trouble site, wherin was one 'cruelwinter_emily' one of the shows err... chat.. type people

she asked had anyone suggested any challenges, whereupon i told her that i, and many others, had suggested tickling... the chat twixt her and me went something like this (can't copy and paste out of a java applet)

emily- oh come on, you can do better than tickling

me - hmm, u think so? how much tickling can you stand?

em - i would rather be tickled than eat tripe

me - emily, one mouthful of tripe or 30 minutes of tickling

em - i don't know but it's better than going in the lake

me - hey that's changing the subject

she then left the room as some 13 year old was swearing at her

but this doesn't look good... they don't seem to think that tickling is cruel enough

ah well... we can but keep trying

Well I added my two cents . . . if they don't think tickling can be a cruel torture, perhaps we should send a few MTJ pics/stories their way, or maybe some of Dave's or Max Speer's more villianous work. And if that doesn't convince them, I suggest one of our British brothers find this Emily person and show her first-hand :devil:

Or indeed show her first foot...

...and then treat the second foot to the same treatment.

It would be such a shame if they don't do any tickling on the show. Of course it's possible that the person you were talking to isn't that ticklish. Maybe one of the other researchers / moderators would like the idea more.

Kursal

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back