• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female agent is ticklish! m/f

christine1010

TMF Regular
This is a documentary film about a top secret mission in a certain country in the South America. The secret agent Christine was sent there with a group of green berets to monitor the situation in the rebels’ camp deep in the jungle. The mission was about to be completed when the rebels found out they were monitored. The soldiers managed to escape but Christine didn’t. She was just looking for her favorite lipstick she lost somewhere in the forest so she got captured. Unfortunately the rebels are no gentle men and they don’t hesitate to torture even their female captives by the cruelest method ever discovered – tickling! So … Christine got handcuffed and the interrogation begins. And this is where our film starts …

Sometimes it’s hard to understand what commandante Carlos says as his Spanish accent is very strong. But I believe all the spectators will understand him saying “Gringo muchas ticklish”, “U.S. Army like ticklish” or “Yankee talk”. It’s obvious he is very skilled in tickling bound women – he quickly realizes what the most ticklish spots of the agent are and he tickles her there with no mercy. He tickles her on her ribs, armpits, belly, hips, thighs, feet, he even bites her soles and sucks her toes which drives her absolutely crazy. When her pants are removed he quickly finds out the groins are definitely another weak spot. He wants to know where the map is and he is ready to tickle the poor agent until she talks. Is she strong enough? Is she trained enough? Some parts of the film were so violent they had to be edited but the full version is still over 21 minutes long.

I had a great time shooting this video. My hubby's attempts to speak with Spanish accent made me laugh even before he started tickling me ... Hey and my face is not dirty, I am masked to become invisible in the jungle!

:bunny: Christine :bunny:

Last edited:
Christine I absolutely love watching you being tickled especially your feet :cool2:

Wonderful clip! I love your laugh. you can tell your TRULY ticklish. I'd love to see him lick one underarm as he finger tickled the other! :veryhappy

~sigh~ What can I say? Another top-notch freebie clip , christine ... thank you , thank you , thank you!!! As always , I love your reactions & laughter ... especially when your fantastic feet are being tickled & nibbled. Simply wonderful!

By the way , you may be interested to learn that I am currently renting out space in my mouth for ticklish toes such as yours. The space ... or 'rent' ... is paid in tickling of the sensitive soles. Hey , my fingers gotta have something to do. :woot:

Thanks again for the clip , pretty lady.

tickle her said:
Christine will you adopt me as your little brother!
Another one adopted, gonna have a really big family soon!

Armpitlovr: be patient, it's all in our to do list ... :cool:

Tklman: I will think about your offer, it sounds interesting :cool:

:bunny:

o christine.. you know how i love interrogation scenarios..but looks like the only thing coming from you was hysterical laughter. hehe. great clip and you are sooo gorgeous as you well know..

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back