• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Haole Tickle Girl - Britney Spears

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
Disclaimer - I love Britney Spears - I like her music and she certainly is beautiful - this
story is only a fantasy - a story of what might have been - who knows, her next concert in
Hawaii might have some Hawaiian music and dancers - it is only a fantasy and is not
meant to reflect on the real person in any way.

This is my first attempt at writing a little story for this forum - I did send one to MTJ one
time and I might rewrite that one sometime soon as well - meanwhile, I hope you all like
my humble effort in this one.

HAOLE TICKLE GIRL - BRITNEY SPEARS

Britney’s concert in Hawaii had been fabulous - the audience in the Aloha Bowl had been
a sellout and everything had gone like clockwork - now it was time for a rest - she really
looked forward to a good night’s sleep and a day to herself tomorrow - at least as much to
herself as her fame would allow - she knew that even a walk along the beach in front of
the hotel would lead to a throng of fans and admirers wanting to greet her and ask for her
autograph. Still, she wouldn’t trade it for anything.

She dismissed her bodyguards and staff at the door to her penthouse suite - what she
wanted more than anything was some sleep - she collapsed onto the big soft bed and fell
into a deep sleep almost immediately - it was the one place in the whole world where she
felt safe and secure - the one place where no fans or admirers could reach her - her bed.

She awoke in an instant as she felt herself flung onto her belly - she tried to struggle with
all of her might as her arms were forced behind her and her wrists were tied together by
two attackers while her ankles were lashed together by a third - she flung her head from
side to side to evade the leather ball-gag coming toward her - all she managed to get out
was ‘Damn You’ before the gag entered her mouth and its straps were fastened behind
her head.

As her senses returned to her, even though she was helplessly bound and held between
two of her attackers on the bed, she saw that there were four Hawaiian men in the room
who had lowered themselves from the roof of the hotel immediately above her suite and
entered through the glass doors of the lanai - she tried to scream and argue but she didn’t
appear very threatening tied and gagged as she was in her red satin baby dolls.

The man who appeared to be the leader was speaking on a cell phone in some language
that Britney didn’t even recognize - she thought it must be Hawaiian since she heard the
word ‘wahine’ and ‘haole’ several times - she knew these words meant ‘woman’ and
‘white’ - from what she could see in the dim light of her room, though, the man appeared
handsome and powerful - so did his associates.

When he finished his call on the cellphone, he nodded to his cohorts who promptly lifted
the helplessly-bound girl from the bed and carried her toward the balcony - she tried to
fight but it was useless - she had never known men so strong as these - she shook her
head ‘no-no’ as they lifted her over the rail of the balcony so high above the grounds of
the Hawaiian Village - she was intensely afraid of heights - but up she went to the roof of
the Ali’i Tower of the hotel - she was surprised that she didn’t wet herself.

As she was carried toward the center of the roof, the shape of a black helicopter appeared
out of the darkness - it was almost noiseless - it was a special type of helicopter that was
used by the government and could operate quietly and swiftly - she soon found herself
lifted into the machine and surrounded by her four attackers - then the helicopter quietly
lifted away from the roof of the hotel and flew into the darkness away from Waikiki.

After about an hour of flying in total darkness, the helicopter landed on the beach of some
dark island - a group of about twelve Hawaiian women came to meet the men who had
abducted her - they seemed to come from a clearing lit by torches and surrounded by
grass huts in the distance - most of them were young and strikingly beautiful with long
black hair, dark skin, traditional Hawaiian muumuu dresses and flowers in their hair -
there were three older women who appeared to be the leaders of the group.

Britney was taken out of the helicopter by three of the men while the leader entered into a
conversation with one of the older women - the strange language was again in use and she
was unable to understand most of it - the men flung her to her belly and untied her wrists
and ankles - they then removed the gag from her mouth - as they released her, Britney
was quickly surrounded by the eight young women who held her and placed a moist cloth
over her mouth and nose - she tried to fight them but the chloroform soon put her to
sleep.

When she awoke, Britney found herself in the clearing with the eight young women who
had taken charge of her from the men in the helicopter - she shook her head as the
chloroform wore off and her senses returned to her - ‘what the hell is going on here and
who the hell are you people’ she protested - ‘shhh, be quiet, the priestess will talk to you
soon,’ one girl said to her - ‘don’t anger the priestess,’ said another, ‘or we will all be
punished’ - Britney opened her mouth to speak again but heard ‘shhh, quiet’ from several
of the girls before she even made a sound - ‘eat,’ said another as she placed a large leaf
with some food on it before Britney, ‘you are our guest’ - ‘I’m not hungry,’ Britney lied -
‘eat or the priestess will be angry and punish you’ said the girl beside her - ‘and us too,’
said another - Britney gave in to her hunger and ate the food she was given - it was
excellent.

Britney tried to appraise her situation - she had been taken either to another island or to a
very secluded village on Oahu itself - there were no lights to be seen other than the
torches of the village - even so, it wasn’t bad - she was at a luau, one of those great
Hawaiian feasts where everyone ate, danced and had a good time - still, why would they
abduct her like that to bring her to a luau - she finished her food along with the Hawaiian
girls - she heard the strumming of ukuleles, the sliding tones of slack key guitars and the
beating of drums - some of the girls got up and began to dance in the torchlight - then she
again tried to speak to the girl beside her - ‘what is going on - I can’t believe I was taken
from my hotel by force to attend a luau’ - she replied ‘the high priestess has ordered that
you be brought here’ - ‘what the hell for,’ Britney asked - ‘either to make a sacrifice or to
be punished, I think, because you were captured like an enemy of our people’ - ‘I haven’t
done anything to your people, I was only here for a concert in Honolulu’ - the girl replied
‘I don’t know - we will find out when the priestess arrives.’

A short time later, Britney heard the haunting call of conch shells, the shells blown by
warriors to announce the arrival of someone important or the beginning of a special event
like a luau - all became quiet in the village - then a small entourage of Hawaiian men and
women entered the clearing in the company of an older woman - she was clearly a very
important person and many of the people paid homage to her as she arrived - she came to
stand before Britney and the young women who had attended her.

‘Your name, haole, is Britney Spears, the great entertainer who came to our land from far
across the ocean waters to corrupt our young people with your heathen music’, she began
- Britney was about to protest but she was cautioned to silence by the girl beside her - ‘I
will not be quiet - you have no right’ - ‘silence haole,’ the woman said, ‘your presence in
this land gives me the right to conduct these affairs with you’ - ‘as the protector of a very
fragile culture which has been badly damaged by foreigners for hundreds of years, I have
decided that you are to be punished as an enemy of our culture and our people in the old
and traditional Hawaiian way’ - ‘as you are punished, haole, think carefully about this and
take this knowledge with you when you return to your own land’ - ‘when you come here
to our land again you will be more considerate in your choice of song and dance’ - then
she turned to the girl beside Britney - ‘bring her to the altar’.

As one, the eight girls rose and forced Britney to her feet - they forced her to walk to the
far side of the clearing as she tried to protest and resist - she was wore her red satin baby
dolls - she saw the altar as they approached it - it was like a large stone table with wrist
and ankle restraints - she fought with all her might as she realized that they planned to put
her on that table - suddenly the two girls beside her forced her arms up above her head
and a girl behind her lifted the top of her baby dolls over her head and pulled it off - then
she was lifted onto the table and her wrists were fastened in restraints over her head and
her ankles in restraints at the foot end - she was surprised that the surface on which she
was fastened was soft - apparently the altar was stone on the outside but the surface had a
soft padding on it - she lifted her head slightly and saw that she had been spreadeagled
like a starfish with her feet off the end of the table and widely separated.

The priestess called the eight young girls to kneel before her - she gave each one a large,
brightly-colored feather - she bade the girls to rise and approached Britney as she vainly
tried to struggle against her restraints - ‘what are you going to do’ Britney asked, terror in
her voice, ‘let me go!’ - the priestess held a large yellow feather into the air before her
and intoned ‘oh great Kanaloa, let this foreigner in our land learn the error of her ways
and let the things she has brought to this land and its culture not negatively affect all of
the children in your domain’.

At that point, she brought the feather down toward Britney and slowly drew its terrible
edge across the soft skin below her chin, her neck, the midline of her body from her neck
to the top of her red panty - ‘oh, ah, oh, please no, don’t do that’ Britney protested as the
feather moved delicately over her soft skin - the feather then moved down the inside of
her left leg to her ankle and up the inside of her right leg - Britney gritted her teeth and
squeezed her whole face into a grimace as the sensations roused the nerve endings in her
skin - instinctively she made fists and curled her toes - the priestess moved the terrible
feather along Britney’s right side from her hip to her armpit - next came her left side from
her armpit to her hip - Britney closed her eyes as if to close out the sensations - then she
felt the feather along the top of her left foot - ‘No-o-o,’ she cried out, ‘not there’ - then the
feather moved to the top of her right foot - ‘please no, not there, let me go, please’ - as the
priestess moved toward the head end of the table and stroked the feather across Britney’s
breasts and belly, she spoke - ‘in our traditions, haole, male enemies were punished by the
males of the village by various means - female enemies were punished by the women of a
village through the tickling of their feet to drive out the evils inside - that is the penalty
you will now face’ - Britney protested, ‘please, no, please, I’m sorry, please let me go!’

At a nod from the priestess the eight girls moved into position around Britney - four at her
feet, two on each side - the priestess nodded again and the girls started stroking their
feathers in Britney’s armpits, on her sides, belly and breasts, the tops and bottoms of her
feet - Britney howled with laughter as she tried to move her body away from all of the
feathers - but there was no getting away - she was perfectly held in place - the worst of all
was the torture on her feet - the feathers on the soles made her curl her toes which in turn
stretched the skin on the tops - the feathers on the tops made her bring her toes up but that
then left the soles stretched again - she tried to plead for the tickling to stop but the
sensations were so intense that she soon couldn’t even think of pleading anymore - her
entire world, her entire existence, was laughter and tickling.

When Britney awoke, she was again in her hotel room, on her bed, wearing her red satin
baby dolls - was it all a dream, she wondered - no, it couldn’t be - her skin felt far more
sensitive than ever - she got up and headed for the shower - it was morning and she saw
the ocean, the beach, Diamond Head in the distance - and out over the ocean, in the
distance, the silhouette of a black helicopter.

Last edited:
very original

Awesome story! I LOVE BRITNEY SPEARS! I'm so happy that you included foot-tickling, too. God, I'd love to tickle her feet, and believe me her feet are extremely ticklish - I know it. Britney Spears is one of those girls who you can just tell is super ticklish, by looking at her and judging her personality and behavior. But enough from Dr. Rockauthor psycho-therapist. LOL:D Keep up the great work, friend.

Thankyou For Feedback

This was my first posting and I really appreciate the feedback - for me the greatest part of the story is the anticipation and leading up to the actual tickling that is to come - my favorite part of a young woman to tickle or to have tickled is her feet - to my imagination a young woman can feel no greater anguish than to be secured with feet up off the ground and helplessly exposed - this is the ticklish body part furthest away from her head and must therefore lead to the very greatest feeling of helplessness - when I see a young woman while on the road, in a mall or some building, the first thing I look at is a face - and if she is attractive my eyes go straight down to her feet.

Great story, especially for a first one!!!!:):)

But if i could make one suggestion, in your future stories you might want to ellaborate on the tickling itself more, but thats just my thought.
Anyways, great story:)

"hapa" haole

Hey. Great story, i really liked it. I just wanted to comment on the title. A "Hapa" haole is a person with mixed caucasian and asian ethnicity, not a full caucasian like Britney is. Sorry, I kno I'm being anal, but i'm from Hawaii & a "hapa" haole myself, but its all cool. Great story again.

Thanks for the clarification Rico

There was an old Hawaiian song titled 'Hapa Haole Hula Girl' from which I got the title - I thought the word 'hapa' meant 'happy' - thanks for the clarification - I have changed the title to delete that word - I'm really happy with the number of people who looked through my story, the feedback I received and the encouragement - there will be more stories to come - thanks everyone.

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back