• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Other Coast Trip, Home Coast Return, And, Boiling and Breaking Point (Tickling, F/M)

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys headed on their next road trip to the West Coast. They didnt play well, with Mitch in a slump, going two and seven for the nine game trip. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin another nine game homestand.
In addition to all of Mitch's ongoing troubles, he had another problem. Before the last road trip, Alan had made it mandatory that he was going to hire an "assistant", who would be on the team's payroll, to monitor Mitch's off field activities. (I.E., his drinking, gambling, behavior off field.) The assistant, who had a new van, was basically commissioned to be a tail to both Naomi and Mitch, to see what they were up to off field. Mitch nearly blew a gasket when he heard this, and stormed into Alan's office, demanding to know what the hell was going on. Alan sat there, with a smug look on his face:"Very simple, just another restriction, to make your life as miserable as possible, to ensure you leave, and dont have any thoughts of coming back. Besides, the way you are behaving, I want to make sure that you dont cause the team any bad PR off field, so thus, the assistant" Alan said. What was worse for Mitch, was that this "assistant" whom Alan had chosen for Mitch, was someone who had worked for Alan on special projects in the past, and for whom Mitch had utter contempt for. His name was Spencer, and, quite honestly, in addition to being one of the nastiest individuals Mitch ever met, Mitch also considered him to be a moron, not something he liked to label someone, but something which fit this guy well. Alan smirked again:" Spencer goes either now, if you agree to never play another game for this team again, and dont take another paycheck, or at the end of the season, your choice" Alan said. "I'll stay til the end of the season. You can tighten the noose around my neck all you want, I will listen, for now, and then, when I leave this team , I will tell you to take your rules that you set for me and me only, and shove them straight up your cocky little ass, and go straight to hell! I hope you burn with the devil, you miserable little fuck!" Mitch shouted, and stormed out of the office.
When Mitch went to the common area of the clubhouse, he asked one of the female trainers to get Naomi for him from the girls part of the clubhouse. Naomi entered the lounge in bare feet, with her uniform open. "Nice outfit. You going to pitch like that tonight?" Mitch said sarcastically. Then, on a more serious note, Mitch told Naomi about Alan's new condition, and whom he had sent to be Mitch's "watchdog" "Oh My God, that isnt good" Naomi said with a frown. "Yah, he better not get too close to me, or I swear, I'll tear his head off, and ask questions later" Mitch said. When Mitch walked from the clubhouse, toward the dugout, Spencer approached him:" Listen, Spencer, I am well aware that Alan sent you to be my tail. I am warning you, stay a safe distance away from me, and stay the fuck out of my way, or I will hurt you. Dont think I've forgotten your comments from when Naomi and I were seperated, or the ones that she was cheating on me, or all the other shit you said. He is only doing this to try and force me out. I know he is paying you, so whatever I do, it doesnt matter, so, since I may never have the opportunity again, let me just tell you that I think you are one of the dumbest morons I have ever met, with brains in your ass, as well as one of the nastiest human beings around. You can be my tail, I really dont give a fuck, because in a couple of months, I wont ever have to see Alan or you again, and then he will not be able to set special rules for me that he doesnt have for anyone else. Even the coaches and Sniderman know he wants me out, and he is going to get his wish, just as soon as we see where this season is going" Mitch said.
The Good Guys, with Mitch in a fury, took the field against Washington that night, and the proceedings did not go well. Mitch struck out five times in a row, to a loud chorus of boos. In the meantime, Kate Hudson gave up four runs in six innings, and the Good Guys never recovered, as they dropped the game, 4-0. The next night was better. After a night of love and attention from Naomi, Mitch did his best to forget about both Spencer and Alan, and hit a home run, to back Gil Bellows fine pitching, as the Paradise Islanders prevailed, 3-0. The good times continued the following night, as Charlize Theron pitched six strong innings, combining with Naomi, Bynes, and Duff, on a 4-1 victory.
Thursday was an off day. Naomi, as she had been for a while, spent the day attending to Mitch with much TLC. Ever the supportive wife, Naomi knew it was time not to nitpick with Mitch about issues, and just to be his rock. In a few short months, it would just be the two of them and their kids. Naomi was determined not to rock the boat, unless Mitch did something that completely cheesed her off, so, if he asked for sex, or ladder climbing, or foot worship, or any other favor, she did what he desired, no questions asked. Many times in their marriage, Mitch had been the rock, and problem solver, and now Naomi knew it was her turn. She hoped and knew it was temporary, and that soon, all the rocky times would be over. Naomi sat bare breasted in Mitch's lap, as the two of them talked and laughed. "If it wasnt for you, I swear, I'd lose my mind. Thank you for putting up with me. I know I owe you big time once this whole period is over. I love you, and at the end of the day, you and the kids are the only things that matter to me" Mitch said. "You dont owe me anything. I am your wife. For better or worse, for the rest of my life. I am supposed to do these things for you, remember, so just hang on a bit longer, baby, and then it is just you and me" Naomi said, kissing him.
Philadelphia came to Paradise on Friday night. A rejuvunated Mitch hit a homerun that night, to back the fine pitching of Neve Campbell, in a 2-0 win. The fifth starter got hammered on Saturday night, and then, on a beautiful Sunday afternoon, before a sellout, Kate Hudson took the hill. She was overpowering that day, striking out fifteen Phillies in eight innings, as Mitch hit two homeruns. Duff nearly blew the lead in the ninth, but Bynes came on to save the day, in a 4-3 victory.
The Reds invaded Paradise on Monday night. Gil Bellows would get the ball in game one, and he pitched a fantastic game. Unfortunately, he was still in the game in the ninth, when the Good Guys committed an error. The error allowed the only run of the game to score, in an excruciating 1-0 loss. Things were better on Tuesday night, as Charlize pitched into the eighth inning, striking out ten, and combining with Naomi, and Duff, on a 5-2 triumph. Neve Campbell went to the hill on a sunny Wednesday in front of a near sellout. She was dominant that afternoon, with twelve strikeouts in six innings. Tied 2-2 in the sixth, the Good Guys opened the game with four runs, in the bottom half, and then, had to tip toe through the rest of the game with the bullpen, in an eventual 7-5 Paradise victory that completed a six and three homestand. It had been another difficult homestand for both Mitch and Naomi, but as always, they had seen it through.
In the meantime, the tickle victim that week was unplanned. Fed up with Spencer's presence, the female members of the team devised a plan to forciably bind Spencer, to give him his just desserts. On Saturday night, following the blowout loss, Spencer was hanging around in the clubhouse, waiting for Mitch to dress, so he could follow him around. Naomi had slipped two hulking clubhouse attendants $100 each, to forciably carry Spencer to the trainer's table in the girls clubhouse, where the female members of the team would deal with him. Suddenly, they heard Spencer's voice shouting, and, upon looking, the entire team was in stitches to see him being tied to the trainer's table, and having his clothes forciably ripped off. Spencer lay there naked, as several female members of the team entered, with tickle hell instruments. "Hey! Let me go! When I get out of this, I will tell Alan everything, and you all will be traded or released!" Spencer demanded. "Shut the fuck up, Spencer, you fucking two bit moron. We all know Alan cannot release all of us, and, because you have been making my husband's and my life hell lately, it is time for us to show you what we do to people who do that!" Naomi said, angrily. With that, Kate Hudson began the tickle on Spencer's neck with fingers, as he moved his head from side to side, and the howls began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG NOT TICKLING! PLEASE DONT DO THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! Then, Charlize took her turn, running her fingers under his arms, down his sides, and ribs and belly, as he thrashed, and howled:"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG IAM NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO BREATHE! STOPPPPP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Neve Campbell was next, tickling Spencer on his hips, inner thighs, and behind his knees with fingers, as his legs thrashed all around. Finally, Naomi got to his feet. Naomi attacked his feet with her fingers, a feather, ice and a vibrating electric back massager over his soles and toes. Spencer went beserk! He jerked his feet as much as the bounds would allow, and wiggled his toes, begging for mercy:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE TICKLE! I GIVE UP! I CANNOT BREATHE! NO PLEASE NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle stopped, and the exhuasted Spencer was untied. It might not have helped the problem of him being Mitch's tail on an ongoing basis, but it was fun for the girls of the team to give him his just due, for agreeing to hassle Mitch, at Alan's request.
While it had been a productive homestand on field, the Spencer development was one that well could serve to push Mitch out the door for good. It was what Alan intended to do, and wanted, and if Mitch was having any second thoughts, his thoughts had to be leaning retirement, with Spencer now on his neck while at home. As the team headed for Washington, things were unsettled, and murky, at best. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

A very dark Mitch is presented in this installment. It does seem as though perhaps leaving the team would be in his best interest. Perhaps especially before he hurts himself or someone else.

HappyD

Happy, just so you know, the character of Spencer, is based on someone I know in real life, who has basically done a lot of the same things that the Spencer character in the story did to Mitch. I wrote the character of Spencer based on how this guy I know in real life really is. Mitch isnt really going to hit him, he's not like that, he is just enraged that Alan keeps doing things to make his life more and more unhappy. With Mitch's honorability, he will not let his team down. Right now, look at Mitch's life. He is always on Alan's shit list, and now he has his manager, and coaches against him for all intents and purposes. Mitch is just a tired, frustrated man. He will stay until the end of the season, and then likely retire, but who knows, he may well decide to play another season. You're just going to have to stay tuned for that.

Mitch

wow what a turn around.. that asshole alan.. and good for Naomi and the other females, tickling the crap out of spencer.. great installment Mitch

Thanks, isabeau, your praise is appreciated as always. I posted a follow up to this, just at the time you made your post. Please give it a read, it has some unexpected plot twists.

Mitch

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back