• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lotus Blosssm - Madama's Torment Paer 2

Tickle_Mistress

The Madama stopped ticklng Seth with her nails and went to pluck a large turkey feather from the ceramic container on the table. Seth's eyes grew wide as she approached his belly wiht the feather. She smiled at him and waved the feather near, but not touching his belly.

"Do you see my pretty feather Seth?" She teased. "It's so soft isn't it? It's my favorite feather. I like it because it's so very tickly!"

Seth began to sweat as she teased him with the feather. "W=what are y-you going t-to d-d-o with that feather?" Seth stammered as she laughed at him. Madama got very close and whispered, "Why I'm going to tickle you with it ! All over your very ticklish belly then down your lower sides till you squeal !!"

Seth gulped, "P-please... don't tikcle me with the feather! I can't stand feathers. T-they tickle too much ! Please... don't! Don't come any closer with that fe--- !!!! No! No! NO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH ... HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE ....P-P-Please !"

Madama laughed and began swirling the tip of the feather up and down Seth's belly. He sucked his belly in, but that just made the feather tickling worse. He pulled ahrd at his bonds as he gurggled his laughter. She loved how ticklish Seth ws and was having a good time at his ticklish expense. She also felt herself gettng arroused by his laughter. She knew it was time to turn him over to Master Kim so she could go to her own personal tickler to help relieve the ticklish tension she had from ticklng Seth. Madama Meiko was in fact extremely ticklish herself and had a Geisha as a personal tickler, but that is , of course another story !

The Madama stopped tickling Seth and went for Master Kim. "Oh Kim .. This one's even more ticklish than the last sent by the Brotherhood!"
Kim smiled. "Yes I can see that ticklng him has had an ...quite an affect on him. You are ready to jump out of your skin !" Madama blushed as she giggled. "Yes he as arroused quite a ... ticklish response in me. enough that I had to stop and get you before I even started on his armpits!"

Master Kim smiled and reached inside her komono and gave her sides a quick tickle. "STOP IT ! You know just how to teaseme, don't you! I'll be with Myoko or the rest of the afternoon!" The Madama huried down to her living quarters to ... relieve her "tension"

End Part 2

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back