• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Road Trip, Swan Song Homestand, The Patient One Erupts, And, The End?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on what would be their last road trip of the season. They went four and five on a trip to Washington, Philadelphia, and Cincinnati. They would then return home, for a final nine game homestand, before embarking to the playoffs.
When the Good Guys returned home, Mitch was relieved to be home to rest for the final week plus of the season, before embarking on the playoff run. Before he could get too excited, though, he received a major shock:" I've been thinking about it, Mitch, as miserable as this season has been for both of us, I am not ready to leave the team yet. Although I'm not with you guys every day on the road, I still have my friends, and my life here, and I almost feel that I have to make a mental break slowly, when things aren't so emotional. I would like it if we both signed contracts for one more year, by which time I will be used to the idea, and then we can go" Naomi said. Mitch stared at Naomi in disbelief, and then shook his head. "I dont fucking believe this. You filthy, hypocritical, bitch! You know how difficult this season has been for me, and how much I've been through. Just last week you told me:" Pack it all in, honey, let's start a new life, honey. What the hell happened to all of that!? You should have been used to it by now, because I've been telling you for many months just how bad things have been for me, but, no, this is all about you. Oh, and another thing, I dont have a job next year, because Alan told me I'm out, remember?" Mitch shot back. "Dont talk to me like that, and I talked to Alan while you were away, he's keeping both of us, as a favor to me, even though you are a fucking miserable human being, and we all have to put up with your shit every day!" Naomi shot back. "My shit? You dont give a goddamn about me, if you could do this behind my back!" Mitch shot back.
Naomi, who had reached her breaking point with Mitch, erupted in a rage like he had never seen her have before, she screamed at him at the top of her lungs, flying into an uncontrollable rage:" I dont give a fuck about you!? How dare you, you fucking, spoiled, miserable son of bitch! I have given up my acting career and my life for you, to live on this fucking island, and put up with your moods, and your shit. I could have been an Academy Award winning actress, but no, I chose to have three kids, and stay with you, and make a vow to love you forever. I dont regret that decision, not for one minute, because, while we've had our problems, I have always loved you, and we've had some very happy times, but dont you dare sit here and tell me that because I asked you to do this for me for one year, that I dont give a damn about you. You just need to accept the fact that what is going to happen is temporary, and then it's done. After the season, we have several months off, it's six months next year, and then it is sayanora, by which time, I will be used to the idea of saying farewell to my friends. It might also give you time to go see someone, a shrink, and change your mood, because, to be honest, Mitch, the way you are now, I dont want us going off anywhere far, without the support of our friends. I want us to make a rational decision when we know what's coming, and when we are both feeling better.
Mitch, who was tired of fighting, finally conceded:"Okay, Nai, one more year, but, I want you to live up to your commitment. After this year, we retire. I know I have to do this, because that is what you do for someone you love" Mitch said, kissing Naomi. "Thank you, now let's get undressed, and go into bed, and get all over each other. I havent been fucked in ten days, and I am horny as hell, even if I did feel like I wanted to strangle you earlier" Naomi said. The couple made love, and Mitch, who awakened in the middle of the night, knew that he had to accomadate Naomi, no questions asked, after all she had done for him.
Due to the schedule of the rest of the season, and the playoffs, the Good Guys had four days off between the time they returned home, and the final homestand, which began on a Friday night against the Mets. Kate Hudson went to the mound on that Friday night, and, although she had tried to modify her pitching preperation to take into account the four day break, she was far too strong on the mound that night, having not pitched in eight days. She was wild high, and walked seven batters, as the Good Guys lost, 4-3. Gil Bellows pitched on Saturday night, and he, too, struggled. However, the bats were booming that night, and got him five runs, of which he needed every last one, in a 5-4 triumph. Charlize Theron pitched on a beautiful, refreshing late season afternoon on Sunday in front of a sellout, she fired eight innings of shutout ball, collecting nine strikeouts. In the meantime, a more relaxed Mitch, hit a homerun, as the Good Guys shut out the Mets, 4-0.
Monday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi made a visit to the marriage couneslor that morning, during which time the couneslor suggested an individual therapist whom Mitch could see after the season. He needed to do such for his own psyche, and Naomi's, considering the fact that he knew the leech Spencer was going to be with him every day at home the following season.
Atlanta came to town on Tuesday night. Neve Campbell pitched well, but the Braves John Thomson was better, firing a shutout at the Good Guys, as the team fell, 2-0. The fifth starter took his usual shellacking on Wednesday night, as the Good Guys lost, 7-0. Kate Hudson looked to redeem herself in a Thursday matinee, but it was not to be, she allowed but one run, over eight innings, striking out ten, but, Atlanta's John Smoltz was almost perfect, shutting out the Good Guys on only three hits, as the Paradise Islanders fell, 1-0, for a three game sweep by the Braves. The team had been shut out for 27 straight innings, and they needed to play well over the weekend to go into the playoffs on a high note.
The Astros entered Paradise for the season's last weekend, before the Good Guys would go into the playoffs against the Cardinals. Gil Bellows pitched on Friday night, as Lee Sniderman juggled his lineup, in an effort to get runs. It worked, as the team got four, on an early inning Grand Slam homer by Mitch, in a 4-1 triumph. Charlize Theron took her final regular season turn on Saturday night, pitching six shutout innings, as the Good Guys scratched out two runs, and won, 2-0. Neve Campbell was on the hill for the regular season finale, before the team would go to the playoffs. She pitched five shutout innings on that day, striking out nine, as the Good Guys nicked the Astros for a run in the seventh, and one in the eighth, and then had to sweat out the ninth, to finish the season on a high note, with a 2-1 win to complete the sweep.
The Good Guys had a team meeting on Monday, before opening their series with St Louis, in St Louis, on Wednesday night. Everyone knew the series was going to be a rough one, and the experts predicted St Louis would win. Mitch, with Naomi at his side as she always was during the playoffs, took off with the rest of the team for St Louis on Monday night. Kate Hudson was on the mound in Game One on Tuesday night, and while she pitched well, it wasnt good enough, as the Good Guys were defeated, 3-1, to fall behind one game to none. Gil Bellows went back to the mound on Wednesday afternoon, but that game was over early, as he gave up an early inning Grand Slam, in a 4-0 defeat. Two games down, facing elimination, as the Good Guys headed home to play on Friday night.
Good Guy Stadium was alive and rocking on Friday night. Charlize Theron was entrusted to keep the series alive for one more day. Mitch provided sweet revenge, as he hit an early three run homer, to back Charlize's stellar pitching, in a 3-2 win, that got the Good Guys a game closer. Kate Hudson would go on three days rest on Saturday night, with the team needing to even the series before going back to St Louis to try and win it on Sunday. Kate matched blanks with the Cardinals starter for seven innings, as the teams dueled to a scoreless tie. In the eighth, Kate, who said she felt fine, made a mistake in the middle of the plate, that was hit for a long homerun. and a 1-0 Cardinals lead. The Good Guys could do nothing in the eighth, and then, in the ninth, the first two batters were retired, and, maybe fittingly, Mitch was the last hope, and he hit a lazy fly ball that was caught, to end a very, very, difficult season for the Paradise Island Good Guys, with a first round loss in front of their home faithful. In disappointment, and defeat , the fans gave the team a respectful ovation for their exciting play during the season. Now, the long hard season was over, the winter had come early, and it was time for Mitch to face his demons, and then, what would be the last season.
On Sunday night, the team held one last tickle party as they always did, before scattering for the winter. The featured lee, much to Kate Hudson's chargrin, would be her husband, Chris. The grunge rocker, wanting to please his wife, was tied hands and feet to the middle of the table in the middle of the fetish club in black underwear. Charlize Theron began the tickle on Chris' neck with fingers as he moved his head from side to side, and the giggles began: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Moving down, Naomi was next, attacking Chris on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as more howls erupted:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Neve Campbell was the next tickler, tickling Chris on his hips, and inner thighs with fingers, as more laughter rang from him:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH CRAP! NOOOO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hilary Duff and Amanda Bynes had their shot, tickling Chris on his knees, back and front, as his knees bucked. Finally, Kate came over to her husband, and shook her head:" Poor. Poor Chrissy, all tied up. How sad, now youre going to get a taste of what it's like to get tickled to death, like you do to me all the time" With that, Kate attacked Chris' feet with her fingers, a feather, ice, and an electric toothbrush on his soles and toes. Chris went beserk, shaking his feet every which way, and howling with laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE HONEY! I GIVE UP! I CANT STAND IT! NOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Chris was untied.
The next night, with most members of the team having taken their leave of the island for their winter homes, Mitch and Naomi were sitting on their apartment terrace, having a glass of wine, and watching the sun set:" So, what do you want to do now, Australian, a vacation perhaps?" "Yeah, we can use one, and some rest. I am sorry I blew up at you on that day. I was just so frustrated. I just want to have a quiet winter, and then come back next year, play the last season, and go out with a bang" Naomi said. So, as the sun set over the blue Atlantic on that Monday night, the sun had set on another Good Guy season and, next year, the sun would set on two careers. Stay tuned for next year, of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Great story, this one was really filled with emotional suspense. It is interesting to me that Naomi would want to play again given the current situation. The saying goes 'time heals all wounds', perhaps the time off will give Mitch that solace he seeks. And as for Spencer, there are still a few families in New York that can make a person "disappear", if Mitch wanted to give them a call...

HappyD

Thanks for the praise, happy. It is appreciated as always. Although Mitch hates Spencer's guts, he wont resort to violence to harm him. Had Mitch been that way, he would have dealt with Alan a long time ago. He will just play the last season, and bow out like the class act he is. However, the twist that hasn't been thought of, is what will happen if Mitch plays out the season, and has a change of heart. (Highly unlikely) Even worse, would be if Naomi does not live up to her promise, and retire as she committed to. She might well have withdrawal problems, or an inability to let go. Should that happen, she might well be jepordizing her 21 year marriage, because, I highly doubt, love or no love, that Mitch will put up with it indefinitely, if he has another season like the last one.
Anyhow, thanks again, and stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back