• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

El Paso Part 2 F/M M/F X Rated

phatteus

TMF Master
I awoke in her arms, the Mexican Goddess who had brought me to ticklish ecstasies several times during the previous night. The sunlight trickled in through her vertical blinds, leaving stripes of gold on her light brown skin. The rose-colored, manicured nails she had pleasured me with last night lay on my bare skin; her left hand holding the back of my neck, the right hand sleepily caressing my back, causing delightful little tickles to run down my spine. Not surprisingly, I was incredibly horny, but I didn't dare wake this sleeping venus. I lay there in her bed, in her arms, letting her tickle me in her sleep, and gently kissed her forehead. She stirred only a little, dragging her nails lightly across my hip, making me jump.
"Mmmm..." she moaned. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you up." I looked at her and kissed her lips, letting her know I did not mind it at all. We kissed for a few minutes more, holding each other tightly, when she suddenly hopped off the bed and announced that she must smell really yucky (her words, I thought she smelled like peaches) and that she was taking a shower. I lay back on the bed, wondering if I'd be invited to join.
She ran the water and I heard her step into the shower. She began singing something in Spanish; my grasp of the language goes not much farther than "el pupitre esta en la biblioteca", so I had no idea what she was singing about, but it sounded lovely.
There I was, lying on the bed on which my fantasies had come true, listening to an angelic voice sing to me while the woman who had stepped out of my dreams bathed in the next room. The singing stopped, and I heard her call out to me.
"Papi, could you come and do my back? And maybe my front?" I could hear the giggle in her voice as she called out. I rolled off the bed, stepped into the bathroom, and pulled back the shower curtain.
There she was, soft skin, like Mocha, maybe a hundred pounds, now that she was soaking wet, bar of soap in one hand, wearing nothing but a devlish grin. I stepped into the shower, and she immediately pinned me against the tile wall. Sliding her smooth, slippery body down mine, she took my cock into her mouth and gave me two or three fantastic sucks before sliding back up to suck on my nipples and then my tongue.
"Everything tastes just as good as it did last night, baby." she purred into my ear. Handing my the soap, she turned around and bending over slightly, put her hands against the wall. Knowing exactly what she meant by "doing her back", I lathered up my member, dripping generouus amounts of lather onto her spectacular backside, and slowly entered her from behind. I leaned over and whispered into her ear.
"This is your first time, isn't it?" Unable to speak through her clenched teeth, she violently shook her head yes. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked. She violently shook her head no, and managed to choke out "feels.... so..... fucking.... gooooood" Pretty sure it didn't feel too good yet, I decided to help out the sensations by reaching around and tickling her stomach again. She gave out a surprised yelp and streams of her gorgeous laughter came pouring out from her. "AYE DIOS MIO" she screamed out. "Don't stop that papi! Cosquillame papi my god!" Assuming she was asking me to keep tickling her, I did so, tickling her belly, her sides, her ribs, her breasts, every part of her that I could reach, I tickled, while she pumped my shaft repeatedly with her ass. For someone who had never done this before, she was damn good at it. She gave out one last orgasmic scream as I dug my fingers into her ribs again, and pulled myself out. We sat on the floor of the shower and kissed while she finished me off with her hands.
When she was done, and I lay on the shower floor, exhausted, with the water falling steadily on me, she tickled my feet with her toes and told me to stay here a few minutes and clean up, then we'd get dressed and go out for breakfast.
No problem. I wasn't going anywhere for a while.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back