• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lotus Blossom Part 3 Madama's Delight

Tickle_Mistress

Madama Meiko hurried down to her living quarters and called for Madama Kyioto. She was teh Madama's peronal tickler and was also very good. She could always tell when Madama Meiko was working for Kim. It was when the Madama was at her height of ticklishness; vunerable and quite easily made to laugh wiht the slightest touch.

Oh Kyioto! The young man was so ticklish! He was so susceptable to my teases, but now I need to relieve myself of his "Ticklish Karma"! It was very strong, so strong that I couldn't even finish him. -- I had to call for Kim early! Ticklng him has made me even more susceptable to ticklishness that the last one!"

Kyioto laughed and openned teh Madama's kimono, exposing her soft and very ticklish skin. The Madama ws lying on the bed, arms extended open and waiting for her pleasure to start.

Kyioto knew every inch of the Madama's body and just how to apply teh right amount of touch to make the Madama respond. Kyioto had been a trainee in the Geisha guild when the Madama came along. She was assigned to give the Madama a foot massage. It sent the Madama into fits of laughter. Kyioto knew she had sealed her fate and asked to be the Madama's personal tickler. Kyioto was also quite ticklish herself and the Madama or Prince Ming would tickle her.

Kyioto took a soft brush and began to lightly flick the brush under the Madam's firm breasts. The Madama archd her back and began giggling. Her giggles became louder was the brush traveled down your tummy and around her belly button. The Madama's giggling turned into fits of laughter as Kyioto tease and ticked her tummy and lower sides.

Kyioto took her feather duster and swirled it over the Madama's upper body down to her waistline, making her laugh like a ticklsh school child. She let it travel into each armpit, making the Madama even more hysterical.

The session kept going on for several hours, till one of them gave in. It was always the Madama who ended up begging for mercy frm the expert tickles of Kyioto.

Kyioto felt very tickly herself and began to laugh while she was tickling the Madama. The Madama sensed this and promised a tickling session all for her soon.

End Part 3

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back