• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

dana gets it bad on her feet. feet lovers and toe tying fans this one is for you !

tzimber2003

Verified
ok many of your requests was more feet and toe tying so this one is for you all 5 minutes is nothing but feet tickling. hope you will enjoy it this girl is tham strong (she is a dancer) so i asked liron to come and help me but still she gave us some hard time !!! its the first time that we sayed ok cat ! we need a break :D

visit us at :
http://clips4sale.com/store/4874

L&S productions tickling from Israel.

http://clips4sale.com/store/4874

Sorry guys your inexperience as filmmakers comes across with your total amateurish approach. You have a beautiful and ticklish girl. So what do we get to see 90% of the screen filled with, the bearded guy/s tickling her of course.

By all means attack me for pointing this out, but if you want to sell clips, the purchaser wants to see the screen filled with the girl getting tickled, not the hairy faced guys tickling her.

toneus, i dont think there should be anything wrong with constructive criticism of a new tickling company. i am sure theyd want to know what theyre doing wrong. after all, they dont just want sycophants buying their stuff, they want everyone to buy it.

I was just about to get this clip but the feedback comments crushed my chances... Didnt even download the preview.

Eh ... not interested in bearded dudes.

its ok we want to know what you wuld like

but in this clips as i sayed its only feet so we focused only on the feet in the other clips you can see all over tickling but her we wanted that you see only her feet.... ower experiance have nothing to do with that becuse this wase the concept of the clip....
i understand that most of the members her are more in to upper body belly buttom and stuff.... but we wanted to give somthing to the feet guys to :D
but any how i am very happy that you sayed what you think we are wiling to get bether so all your comments are very important.

tzimber2003 said:
but in this clips as i sayed its only feet so we focused only on the feet in the other clips you can see all over tickling but her we wanted that you see only her feet.... ower experiance have nothing to do with that becuse this wase the concept of the clip....
i understand that most of the members her are more in to upper body belly buttom and stuff.... but we wanted to give somthing to the feet guys to :D
but any how i am very happy that you sayed what you think we are wiling to get bether so all your comments are very important.

first let me say I loooove your new company I think it is great and I truely appreciate you for sharing such looong previews with us!!!! thanks alot!!

actually tzimber I think most people on this forum are feet people. I am not a foot fetish person but I believe that what the people above are saying is that they do not want to see MEN in the picture just feet or the girl (or both). I think that next time you can give a preview with 50% feet and upperbody or perhaps make smaller clips with different body parts in it.
but dont get frustrated i think your company has alot of potential keep going!!!

I totally agree with sexypapi, I really like your company. Your truly ticklish "nextdoorgirl like" models are a breath of fresh air in the swamp of "red light district models", who look like half of the world has been in them and who are faking the laughs that it just hurts.

I can understand toneus with his point, but its waaaaayyy exaggerated. Got a really wrong impression before I downloaded it. Already loved your other previews, also liked this one. In the upper Quarter of the previews here lately, keep it up ! :)

If you would show the face of the girl from time to time while tickling her feet, even better =)

:D thaks to you all we will get beather.

but it is very important to us not copy all other things that out thear so we are traying but it is very important to hear what you think becuse in the end we want you to like what we do ! becuse we still have some friends that we are working on convinsing them to let us tickle them :D

and sexypapi, and TF2000 you have no idea how happy it made me to see that you like what we are doing :D

tzimber2003 said:
but it is very important to us not copy all other things that out thear so we are traying but it is very important to hear what you think becuse in the end we want you to like what we do ! becuse we still have some friends that we are working on convinsing them to let us tickle them :D

and sexypapi, and TF2000 you have no idea how happy it made me to see that you like what we are doing :D

I can understand your thinking when you say that you dont want to copy every other video company.
so here are some suggestions.

1. keep your ticklees (models) the same. DO NOT USE PROFESSIONAL ACTRESSES!!! NO FAKE LAUGHTER!! the comsumer can usually tell and word will spread that you produce fake videos and your sales will go down like the titanic :cry1:
2. keep your tickling natural, I dont think you need alot of fake story lines and costumes.
3. try to vary your camera angles, try NOT to have one stationary camera, the video will seem boring! (I think most successful producers realize this is important)
4. even though I am NOT A FOOT PERSON (just a tickle person) try to show the feet even when you are not tickling them, this will make most people happy. :twohugs:
5. tickle only the ticklish spots, if a girls feet are not ticklish dont spend 10 minutes tickling her feet move to another area.
6. remember people want to see a pretty girl get tickled, they DONT WANT TO SEE THE MAN TICKLER SO MUCH! try to be in the camera shot as LITTLE AS POSSIBLE.
7. Please, no matter what people say, do not have a 10 minute close up camera shot of one body part!!! :yawnface:
8. You might try to include some brief interviews in your previews, some other successful companies are doing so because it helps make the models more human and therefore more attractive.
9. Try to tickle the models in different areas as long as the girls are comfortable and also try to include some female/female tickling sometimes if possible, just as a good change up.
10. DO NOT CHANGE YOUR STYLE YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!!!

I am not an expert but I have been in the tickling internet community for over 11 years now and I have been tickling for a looooong time. I have seen some video companies come and go and the successful ones I believe do some or most of these things.
others feel free to disagree with me but I will stand by these 10 things.

Constructive is one thing. I'd say ungrateful is more accurate

Tzimber, just tell all the negative replies to shove it. If they aren't happy with your efforts, just tell them to post their videos and we can judge them. Chances are they won't post any because they didn't create any.
Thanks for putting this fairly long preview up for us to see.

Mike

a pretty young lady.pretty nice clip papi i thought you made some great suggestions

mmore13 said:
Tzimber, just tell all the negative replies to shove it. If they aren't happy with your efforts, just tell them to post their videos and we can judge them. Chances are they won't post any because they didn't create any.
Thanks for putting this fairly long preview up for us to see.

Mike

Hi

I note from your profile that you work in sales. No doubt you tell your potential customers to shove it, and how grateful they should be.

Well in the first instance the criticism has been constructive and I think has been taken on board to a reasonable extent by the vendor. You see the word VENDOR is exactly the point. This isn't some guy sharing amateur footage of him tickling his girlfriend (in which case all is forgiveable). These are people who have their product on Clips For Sale, and are therefore competing with the likes of Realtickling/Tickle Central/French Tickling etc. and charging exactly the same price. Sure we could all say nice things, download the free samples, but then spend our hard earned dosh on Realtickling/French Tickling/Ticklecentral clips instead (or probably in your case spend nothing at all). But that doesn't do the vendor here any favours, or helps him improve his product. For my part I have a budget of $30 a month to spend on clips. If he wants to make inroads into my small spend and others like me, then he has to cater to his market (otherwise why be on clips for sale).

wonderful job! dana is a beautiful woman, and it looks like she went through alot in the video! very cool, guys!

Toneus, while I do agree with the point you made (I know where my money is spent each month, F/F clips for just this reason.) I think you could have been slightly less abrupt in the way you made it.

Beautiful girl though... :evilha:

Sliver said:
Toneus, while I do agree with the point you made I think you could have been slightly less abrupt in the way you made it.

That's how I am, so that's how it comes out :ranty:

Everything Sexy Papi said I thought was great feedback!

thanks i was beginning to think my idea was poor since it was ignored :bump:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back