• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The choice FF/FF

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
We have to ask about whether anyone has read Requiem. We both worked out years ago the obvious during the last Episode of Second Season, that he was his son! It was the most obvious thing! We both knew it had to be that way, because he called him son at the end of the Second Episode. Anyway apart from the obvious we write on! We can't post the pic we want to post (palcomix), so we'll send you this instead! These other pics we got from smartgroups (who got it from Palcomix).

The decision still haunts me. Why did I make it? Hank, Eric and Presto.... they all left. But we stayed behind. We couldn't go back. It wasn't just Uni.... we need to help the new Venger re-establish order. To help bring Tiamat back to the side of good. We needed to be heroes once more. So we stayed, Bobby, Diana and myself. We so stupidly decided we were going to stay and protect the realm. So we stayed and made our new headquarters in the old village of Hamelsmack, a former refuge of the orcs. We had to train a new Ranger, Cavalier and Wizard. Presto may have struggled at times, but we still couldn't fill the position. The new Ranger's name is Merina and the Cavalier's name is Tarella. For the time being, I am the wizard (or witch) I suppose and the thief, no question as to which position suits me better.

It reminds me of the Tower when I was all alone. One of my worst memories. I have so many it's hard to keep track. Bobby has grown to 6'7 in just a single year. His physique has grown appropriately. This was due to a potion he consumed 3 weeks after the boys departure. This lead to the change. Bobby and Diana are essentially the group leaders now. Uni has changed also. She was transformed the sorceress Morgana into a human female. She now had the power to shape shift at will as well as having complete transporting powers. As disturbing as it still seems to me, Bobby is now dating her.

We still go forth and protect the realm. While Venger is reformed, the nameless one has recruited Shadow Demon to serve him. Shadow Demon's powers having increased to the point where he is the equal of Venger. This makes things difficult. It's still hard to see Venger as a hero, but that is what he is once more. The amount of times, he has helped us is staggering. Of course, considering we freed him from the nameless one (who we recently discovered has a name: Tom Riddle!), perhaps it is our due.

We are writing this for future generations as kids still arrive from the amusement park. Perhaps Hank, Presto and Eric kept quiet, perhaps they were ignored, we still don't know. How does time pass our world relative to the Realm? Last time we all were there Venger tried to destroy it. It was night. How much time has passed outside I cannot guess? Interestingly, Tarella deliberately come her from the year 4983 seconds before her world (triton) was destroyed. Merina prefers not to reveal where she came from and we don't press her. I admit I'm falling in love with her, something I will only confess on this parchment. What is it about Rangers that drives me wild? Diana despite evidence to the contrary, didn't really like Eric, mostly because he believed he was born to have her. Diana definedly likes Tarella but doesn't say anything. Tarella is strong willed and focused. Merina is sullen, determined and quiet.

She is also mega Ticklish! I will admit to have a huge fetish in this regard. However when the sorceress Morgana captured me and Merina, the events were not to my liking. To continue this tale that I have finally decided to chronicle, I have decided to leave 1st person narrative to discuss our adventure. If you have queasy stomachs, do not read any more of this parchments.

Love,
Heather and Anna
(We would rather leave you in suspence before writing about this. As to what Merina looks like.... well we aren't sure whether a Hawkgirl or Daria look is better. We may go for a Serena Kyle dark haired job. Perhaps everyone could give us a hand in deciding on Merina's appearance. Tarella will look like Dana from Batman Beyond!)

Last edited:
Okay, you've piqued my curiosity. I have read Requiem, and I loved the old Dungeons and Dragons cartoon, so I know just where this is all taking place. Can't wait for part 2! I'm guessing since she isn't named that Sheila is the narrator?

i never read the requiem or dungeons and dragons but of course my curiosity is piqued..write more. love how it is beginning.. and the artwork is fantastic..
you two rock!!! xoxo

BTW, ladies, loved the mention of Tom Riddle. Interesting bridge of magic series. Can't wait to see more!

Don't really know what requiem is but the cartoons were great, good start to the story too.

We have just watched Batman Beyond with Aquagirl. Aquagirl can be Merina. So without further ado, the next generation of Dungeon & Dragons... thank you Isabeau, Knight and Terror for your comments. And Terror, the answer is located as one of the items we posted.

Our capture wasn't exactly distinguished. We were caught by Morgana and Shadow Demon on our own. Once in her hands, we were strung in naught but our frowns. Being stark naked for someone who was the weapon for invisibility is quite off putting. For Merina, her reaction stoic. Never had I seen her to that point be either angry or sad or happy. The same stoic, moody reaction. As if born to be a loner. She reminded be often of the Batman, the comic book character that was grim and cold, and often reacted to no insult, just focused on the job ahead.

Morgana demanded that we assisted them in gaining the other weapons. Presto had clever came up with a spell binding our weapons, so only all of us could use them, or to put it in manner that makes more sense, you can only use all of them or none unless the all the others choose you a specific weapon. This meant without our help, they would not be able to use all the weapons. Merina's response was simply "Dream on!". I tried to act tough but the attempt was laughable.

Morgana clicked her fingers and 2 of her apprentices came out. Their names we discovered were Tara and Bonnie. Now we leave the 1st person narrative, later that I had anticipated to give you an alternative examination.

"Tara, the naughty Magical Thief is being most unresponsive. Convince her!" declared Morgana. "Bonnie wait a minute then do likewise to the Ranger!" she added. Tara approached Sheila, long blonde hair, blue eyes cold and cruel almost smirking, her intentions unclear. Sheila braced herself for the worst, she would withstand anything the witch would cast at her. Tara gently ran her fingertips down her underarms. Sheila involuntarily gasped and shook, her face splitting in a grin, and soon giggled incessantly. Tara stopped and moved back grinning. "She wouldn't do that! That can't be it!" hoped Sheila. Then came a yellow light forming between her hands. Then the light seemed to swallow Sheila. She stopped and grinned. Then she whistled. What these creatures were Sheila could not tell. They looked like alien squirrels, all looking the same in different colours. They could have been foxes as well. Stranger still they flew and quickly. They looked at her, then their tongues extended unto her skin. It make her shake. Then came sucking and laughter. "BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!" cried Sheila, her voice pitch strange in that it went up and down. The creatures had completely covered her body passed the neck.

They were on her underarms, her ribcage, her navel, her back, her soles, her arches, her thighs, her under knees, her knees, her heels, her toes, her hips, her sides, her ribcage, her upper arms, her wrists, her fingers, her neck and to make matters worse her breasts, her quivering behind and her most intimate region were also being explored with great speed and excitement. As Sheila was going mad with her torment, Bonnie turned her attention to Merina. "Your turn!" she taunted. "Whatever! Not ticklish!" she replied, yawned as she responded. "Well see!" smirked Bonnie. Bonnie moved close to Merina and licked her left underarm. Any doubt as to Merina's ticklishness was settled there and there. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" shrieked Merina, her face contorting with laughter. Tara coming up beside her and repeated the process on the right. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Merina, as the tongues lapped at her skin. Her resistance was futile and quickly crushed. How long they dug their tongue, teasing and tickling Merina's flesh underneath her arms is uncertain.

What is known is that Merina's face was flush red and some giggling remained. "Together?" pleaded Bonnie to her Mistress Morgana. "Agreed!" replied Morgana. "Absolutely!!" concurred Shadow Demon. "Proceed!" commanded Morgana. Bonnie and Tara held hands and a red and yellow ball of light engulfed Merina. This was followed by a blue and green ball. Tara and Bonnie stepped back. Tall cat like women stepped forward, seemingly drawn rather than walking towards to Merina. They were carrying feather dusters, toothbrushes, paintbrushes and hairbrushes. As they sat near Merina the cat like women began to double as if Merina was inadvertedly cloning them. The catwomen settled on each side of Merina. “Make her suffer!” demanded Bonnie and Terra.

The swish of featherduster dancing across the skin causing shrieks of hysteria from the Ranger. Undoubtedly her resistance was as before incapable.

We are deliberatedly stopping it here because we have bad writer's block.

Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S We will continue this and many other stories... but we can't think of how to end this one! Don't worry, we will.

Nice continuation! I'm really looking forward to seeing how Sheila and Merina get out of this one. Or even if they do. Keep 'em coming!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back