• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A slave's revenge

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
a disclaimer.. first of all this is sexual in content, so it that offends you do not read. secondly, this is written for my online Master. as some of you may know, i have been very intrigued by the Dom/sub/slave relationship. i am happily married and am not planning on leaving my husband, however this is an online relatiionship which helps me realize my fantasies. so without further ado.. my third attempt at a story..

My Master kept me waiting outside in the courtyard, naked and in my slave pose, which was with my hands behind my head, and my legs spread apart. It was a cold late October night, and i was standing as still as i could, even though my reaction was to shiver. I wondered when my Master would open the door and let me in. He often liked to keep me waiting outside, knowing that i would be worried if a passerby should happen upon my naked form..

Suddenly the door opened and there stood my Master and another girl. Although i was my Master's only slave, he sometimes brought in other girls, to tease and arouse me to the edge, and never allowing me release. It added to my humilation to be used in this way, being a shy slave, but my Master loved to humiliate me in front of others. Master motioned for me to enter, which i did gratefully, however glancing at the girl cautiously as i preceeded them both into the room.

"Give me your hands, slave" commanded my Master.

I held out both my hands immediately to my Master, who proceeded to bind them with soft rope and then fastened my wrists to the ceiling above my head, making me stand on tiptoe. I looked from my Master to the girl, wondering what was in store for me. Knowing my Master as i did, i was sure it would be exquisite torture for me. Shivering just a bit, which made my pink nipples stand out erect, i waited for an order or something from Master.

"Girl, i want you to play with my slave.. tease her, tickle her, get her so aroused she will go mad, but do not let her cum." Master ordered to the girl.

She smiled evilly and slowly approached my helpless and hanging nude body. Master sat down on the bed to watch. She must have known i was extremely ticklish, because she immediately began running her fingers up and down my sides. I twisted and turned, giggling and trying so very hard not to giggle, knowing that Master was watching. Smiling more evilly now.. she ran her fingers all over my upper torso, from my armpits, down to my waist, my hips, the spot in between my hips that is so very ticklish and back up again. Not able to withstand this assault, i squirmed and laughed , trying to avoid those ticklish fingers of hers.

Being a good bit taller than myself ( i only stand five two and a half) she had no trouble at all in reaching up and planting a long, deep kiss on my lips. I tried to resist, but as she kissed me, she ran her fingers on each side of my neck, which always makes me melt. I succumbed to her kiss, our tongues twirling around and around each other, as her fingers then went down to my armpits. I giggled throught the kiss, but she never quit her kissing, which in turn aroused me no end, as not being able to laugh outloud enhanced the helpless feeling, and that never failed to arouse me.

Suddenly, she stopped. She stepped back and looked me up and down. I was still giggling and squirming in my restraints and failed to notice that she had bent down to my feet, the soles being available, due to the fact i was on tiptoe. She moved behind me and i tried to turn my head to see what she had planned next when i felt these long fingernails gliding up and down both soles at once.. I squealed and tried to jerk my feet away when my Master ordered,

"Stay still, slave, you are not allowed to move your feet away from the girl"

I nodded and tried to concentrate on not moving my feet, as she scribbled up and down the bottoms of both feet with those very effective fingernails. As she did this, she began kissing the back of my lower legs. I giggled , laughed and moaned all at once. I was getting very aroused. The sight of my Master never failed to arouse me, and being helpless and tickled by a very sexy girl was getting me very wet indeed. She then glided her hands further up my legs, kissing and lightly tickling the backs of my legs as she came up farther towards my inner thighs. She then ran her fingers ever so lightly along my inner thighs, which both aroused and tickled like crazy. Moaning and giggling, i wanted her to touch my very swollen clit. I knew it had peeked out from it's fold. The girl continued to tease my inner thighs, every once in a while, kissing one thigh as she tickled the other. I couldn't stay still, I twisted and squirmed.

"You are not allowed to cum, slave." My Master ordered.

I groaned at those words, because i was so wet that all she needed to do, was lick or touch my labia or clit, and it wouldn't be long before i came. She brushed very lightly against my clit, not hard enough for any sort of release, but just to tease me more and also to tickle. My clit is very ticklish and she made the most of that fact by just brushing so very lightly that try as i might, i couldn't strain my hips to make her brush against it harder. I moaned and giggled, my excitement frustrating me, as i knew Master would not allow me any release.

"That is enough. Girl, you have done well. Come here and get your reward." said my Master.

I watched helplessly as the girl stopped her teasing of my very wet pussy and walked over to my Master. He lay back on the bed and she joined him there. I had to watch, unfulfilled and unsatisfied, as the girl and Master proceeded to fuck in front of me. I closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes at once. You will watch us together" ordered Master in a very stern voice

"Yes Master" i replied, as i opened my eyes, vowing vengeance if given the opportunity.
I had just had to witness my Master fucking another woman in my presence, and I could do nothing about it.. there i was, hanging by my wrists.. suspended from the ceiling, and still so very aroused from where that girl had touched and teased me to the point of cumming and then not letting me continue.. instead my Master called her over with an evil smile, and proceeded to fuck the living daylights out of her, while i watched helplessly..wanting so much for it to be my pussy my Master's cock was filling and not hers.. after they finished, Master came over and smiled at my frustrated face. Lightly stroking my cheek, he leaned in and whispered in my ear.."my slave, it's now your turn. i want you to try and get her to orgasm, although i will order her not to" I smiled back at my Master, thinking to myself , revenge will be so sweet as i quietly said "Yes my Master." He let me down and we both looked over to where the girl still lay, replete with the fucking she had received. Before she knew what had happened, both my Master and myself quickly pulled her wrists and ankles spread very far apart and fastened them to leather cuffs attached at the bedposts.. my Master then said to her, "My slave will now have the pleasure of your helpless body. But no matter what she does to you, you are not to cum, the penalty being tickled until you pass out then tickled some more, and orgasm denial for a month, but kept on edge constantly" She looked a bit terrified at those words.. "Begin, my slave" said my Master..as he sat on a chair near her face. I looked at the girl, anticipating my revenge. I picked up a sleeper's blindfold and placed it over her eyes. Then i lightly began touching all over her body, outlining each and every detail, slowly and meticulously, staying at places where i thought i got the most reaction.. I moved and lay on top of her, kissing her mouth, while my hands roamed over her sides and hips.. she kissed me back. I then moved my mouth down to her neck, kissing there and listening to her moan softly, while my fingers then moved down and lightly brushed against her inner thigh. I proceeded to kiss down her upper torso.. savoring each and every soft bit of flesh in my mouth, licking her, kissing her underarms as my fingers lightly tickled her other underarm. She giggled a bit at that.. then i stopped for a second , then suddenly traced a line around her nipple, first one nipple then back to the other..she arched her back a bit at this, liking it. I reached down and fastened my mouth on her nipple, my very first taste of a nipple, and sucked and licked while she moaned, and always my fingers were tickling her armpits and the sides of her breasts.. I ground my pussy into hers, feeling her wetness. I then kissed on down her torso, all around her inner thighs, blowing softly on her clit, which caused her to shudder.. I then kissed down each leg and lightly traced the other leg with my fingers as i kissed..then i quit suddenly.. Looking over at the bedside table, i saw a feather.. thinking to myself "this will do the trick" i took it up and glanced quickly at my Master.. he smiled at me, knowing exactly what i had planned..All this time, the girl lay there, trying to figure out what was happening, when she gasped.. I had taken the feather and was lightly stroking around the clit but not touching it.. I could see it getting harder, and i kept circling it, as my other hand lightly tickled her hip..I would flick the feather with maddeningly light touches that i knew would soon drive her wild with lust.. Every so often, i accidentally brushed the feather directly over her swollen clit.. she would moan and gasp.. "Remember, do not cum" ordered my Master..Determined that she would pay dearly for arousing me yet not finishing the job, i then took the feather and began a continuous light back and forth brushing right on her clit, with my other fingers, running them up and down her now sopping wet pussy..I ran the feather around her pussy, over and over.. blowing on her clit again.. I began running the feather faster and faster, but seeing that she was trying desparately not to cum, i knew i needed something else.. Thinking to myself," for my Master i'll do anything," i then bent down and began lapping at her clit with my tongue as my fingers went inside her pussy, finger fucking her.. I lapped and lapped, faster and faster, my fingers thrusting in and out, and as i got into it.. i began to enjoy my power over this girl who lay helpless below me.. "Beg me to let you cum" i heard myself say..She just shook her head and tried so unsuccessfully to avoid my tongue, but it was impossible.. Knowing that she would cum sooner or later, my Master reached over and began playing with her nipples.. At that, she cried out "I can't hold out my longer" At these words, i lapped faster and harder like i was licking icecream from a cone and my fingers moved faster and faster, thrusting deeper and deeper until i felt her spasming and cumming beneath me.. "Well done , my slave" said my Master.."as for you girl.." well that's another story.

Wow, Isabeau!! That was incredibly sexy and exactly the kind of fantasy I enjoy...a lot ;) Also, it was pretty cool to see you write yourself as sort-of the ler there at the end, that surprised me since I usually saw you writing about your fantasies as the lee only... VERY well done, and HOT!
:bouncybou

siamese dream said:
Wow, Isabeau!! That was incredibly sexy and exactly the kind of fantasy I enjoy...a lot ;) Also, it was pretty cool to see you write yourself as sort-of the ler there at the end, that surprised me since I usually saw you writing about your fantasies as the lee only... VERY well done, and HOT!
:bouncybou

thanks so much siamese..as you know i love your stories.. hint hint..lol.. ahh true i am a lee only, but this was revenge.. she was making out with my Master and i had to watch, aroused and unfufilled.. sorry this story seems so short, i sort of wrote it fast.. :couch:

Pardon me while I open a window. It's gotten rather hot in here. Great story, Isabeau. Very erotic, very intense. Looks like you do have some buried 'ler tendencies after all. I'd be very curious to see what happens to the poor girl, and whether or not you get any release from your master. Hint, hint. And you say you have no imagination!

Terrific job Mel. Very sexy indeed. I do believe you're allowing the real you to finally emerge (or at least that's my story, and I'm sticking to it). :D

Keep up the good work. :lovestory

!

Great story, Isabeau! Wonderful details, highly erotic, and well written. :D

Wow that was amazing, so intense and erotic. You really have got a talent for writing.

James thank you for your kind words. i have written two other stories, called melanie's abduction and melanie's humiliation.. if you can sift back thru the pages lol..

knight cool off now. lolol yea i know i said i had no imagination.. guess i'm wrong

Shadowtklr .. from your number one fan that is high praise indeed..

Milagros thank you my friend. your praise is flattering

Tickleterror thank you for reading and i'm glad you found it erotic..

well after that i think a cold shower is in order , wow , am i hard , you need to have the 2 girls tickle the master , and tease him :ignite:

Mmmmm... now for a cold towel over the back of my neck, and an even colder martini!

A very nice story. You have a very lucky Master indeed. Does he realize he has such a devious and cruel slave?

B

3DTickler said:
A very nice story. You have a very lucky Master indeed. Does he realize he has such a devious and cruel slave?

B

thank you.. and if he didn't know before, he knows now that i can be quite devious and cruel when revenge is the subject..and i might add, i am very lucky to have found such a master..

Feather thanks and Bobtickler thank you also

Last edited:
When M/F is involved we usually stay out.... however since it's you, we read on skipped the unpleasant section and read your masterpiece! Mel, you are simply sublime! We are as always amazed at the breadth of your talents. Your husband so doesn't deserve you!!!!!! Well thank you for the wonderful piece of fiction, we will not forget it! Brilliantly done!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Heather & Anna said:
When M/F is involved we usually stay out.... however since it's you, we read on skipped the unpleasant section and read your masterpiece! Mel, you are simply sublime! We are as always amazed at the breadth of your talents. Your husband so doesn't deserve you!!!!!! Well thank you for the wonderful piece of fiction, we will not forget it! Brilliantly done!
Love,
Heather and Anna

you two... it was f/f only all along.. go back and read the first part. and thank you so much you two..love you to pieces ..but a masterpiece hmm

Darth Vagata, thank you very much..i've read a few of your stories and they are great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather & Anna
Love,
Heather and Anna

you two... it was f/f only all along.. go back and read the first part. and thank you so much you two..love you to pieces ..but a masterpiece hmm

Darth Vagata, thank you very much..i've read a few of your stories and they are great.

Actually Mel sweet darling, whom no man (and maybe few women) is worthy of, when we say M/F we mean.... the adult act between the girl and your unworthy Master! However the act between you and that girl was magnificently written! Wonderfully so! As usual Mel, thank you for your praise! We definetely mean praise! Also was our D & D and DT fics any good, because we just have had little response (although we fear the DT fic was perhaps too offensive (just like DT!)). The DT fic wasn't too offensive was it? And do write more please!!!!!!!! We need an incredible writer to fill the void of so many absentees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Sizzling hot!

Oh Izzy!

You have really hit an all time high with this one! I thought it was incredibly sexy from begining to end, especially since the story is being written by a female. That makes it even hotter to me for some reason! :wub:

Great detail, excellent plot, and I like your descriptions. I was able to picture the whole thing in my head, and let me tell you, my head has never been so hot! You practically burned up my Imagination theater!

Thanks for sharing this excellent story with us Izz!

Sablesword said:
Nicely written story. You're getting better - keep practicing.

It didn't quite ring the bell for me, but that's because I have wierd kinks :) It deserves to be popular, and it needed to be longer (i.e. "more! encore!").

Technical formating note: Your formating was excellent until that last blob of text. What happened?

thank you Sablesword.. what happened in the last part was i copied it from an email first.. i had written that part as an email to send to someone.. then when i tried to edit it on wordpad, it wouldn't let me.. i realized that after i posted the story.. however i will do much better next time.. thank you for your praise, because as you know, your stories are fantastic.. yes i know it was rather short, it wasn't intentionally meant as a story.

Invisible Ink said:
Oh Izzy!

You have really hit an all time high with this one! I thought it was incredibly sexy from begining to end, especially since the story is being written by a female. That makes it even hotter to me for some reason! :wub:

Great detail, excellent plot, and I like your descriptions. I was able to picture the whole thing in my head, and let me tell you, my head has never been so hot! You practically burned up my Imagination theater!

Thanks for sharing this excellent story with us Izz!

holy wowowow thanks Inky.. your praise as always means the world to me. yes i am definitely a female hehe.. so glad you liked it. i wrote it fairly quickly and had to rely exclusively on imagination.. so you could picture it all? wow thanks again..

Two thumbs up, Melanie, my friend. Detailed, interesting, and very sexual. The reader could truly feel the sexual tension that the character was feeling.

Mitch

Mitchell said:
Two thumbs up, Melanie, my friend. Detailed, interesting, and very sexual. The reader could truly feel the sexual tension that the character was feeling.

Mitch

ahh thank you Mitch that is high praise indeed my friend..and i must read your latest installment..

Oh. My. Oh. My...

Blimey Mel, you are a sly one aren't you? Definately Ms. Foxy! That was great, got me hot under the collar definately and how very erotic. Hope you got 'done' by your Master after letting you watch them getting to it, the bastard :p

Oh wow hon, you gotta write some more and soon, pretty please :happyfloa Gotta keep the :firedevil burning, heehee ;) :justlips:

slap'n'ticklee said:
Blimey Mel, you are a sly one aren't you? Definately Ms. Foxy! That was great, got me hot under the collar definately and how very erotic. Hope you got 'done' by your Master after letting you watch them getting to it, the bastard :p

Oh wow hon, you gotta write some more and soon, pretty please :happyfloa Gotta keep the :firedevil burning, heehee ;) :justlips:

thank you so much hon... yes i am a sly one.. so glad it got you all hot and bothered..also i'm planning on writing another one very soon.. more adventures of myself and Master..the next one has to do with his mischievous assistant..who btw is a female and quite cruel..

Heather & Anna said:

Actually Mel sweet darling, whom no man (and maybe few women) is worthy of, when we say M/F we mean.... the adult act between the girl and your unworthy Master! However the act between you and that girl was magnificently written! Wonderfully so! As usual Mel, thank you for your praise! We definetely mean praise! Also was our D & D and DT fics any good, because we just have had little response (although we fear the DT fic was perhaps too offensive (just like DT!)). The DT fic wasn't too offensive was it? And do write more please!!!!!!!! We need an incredible writer to fill the void of so many absentees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Heather and Anna

actually Heather and Anna.. my Master is a wonderful man and very nice to me.. but thank you for your praise.. i do appreciate it very much.. and i will be writing more about myself and Master..

Heehee *claps hands excitedly* I can't contain myself for the next instalment sounds very very interesting and rather exciting with some punishment too maybe ;) :yowzer:

isabeau said:
thank you so much hon... yes i am a sly one.. so glad it got you all hot and bothered..also i'm planning on writing another one very soon.. more adventures of myself and Master..the next one has to do with his mischievous assistant..who btw is a female and quite cruel..

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back