• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stewardess Revenge!

Tickle Heaven

TMF Expert
Our stewardess friend is back and gets revenge on her roommate for helping to tickle her in the first vid. This chick is very devious and takes her time with tickling her roomie. Alot of verbal teasing too. She is almost a better tickler than ticklee. Very hot action!!!!!! Her roomie goes nuts in this one <<<<----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtGW5ZF6ULs

for the full clip go to:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store.pl?814

i think she goes just a little TOO nuts...youre pretty new at this, so id check out some older tickling paradise videos to see how 'lees should NOT act so that it looks real...

dtrell said:
i think she goes just a little TOO nuts...youre pretty new at this, so id check out some older tickling paradise videos to see how 'lees should NOT act so that it looks real...

First of all I'm not new at this. Second of all she was not faking. Anyone that has seen her in any of her other vids will tell you that. I don't have girls fake it.

my opinion

Your comment to his posting was unnecessary. Are you an expert tickler, and do you do videos? I don't see you contributing to anything you've done unless I'm mistaken. "i think she goes just a little TOO nuts" If we tied you down would you go a little too nuts? "youre pretty new at this" Do you know this person personally? Until you do don't "judge" someone else. How should a "lee" act? When tickled they act the way it tickles.

Sometimes things are better left unsaid and if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all, right?
:)

:justlips:

i dont think d was tryin to say anything bad, just his opinion. i think the clip was great. i love when the lee goes nuts. great clip man!!! thanks for sharing!!!

:firedevil

sparkybdj said:
i dont think d was tryin to say anything bad, just his opinion. i think the clip was great. i love when the lee goes nuts. great clip man!!! thanks for sharing!!!

:firedevil

Hate to disagree but dtrell's comment was not only clearly condescending "your new at this", and what Tickleheaven says is true, he is not. But also nonsense! "the way a 'lee should act", ... WTF, I must have missed that memo, because unless some tickling committee got together and decided upon a code of conduct for 'lees, as far as I am concerned there is no way a 'lee SHOULD act. Everyone reacts differently to being tickled. And for the record I have seen that girl bounce and jump like a mexican jumping bean when upperbody tickled with my own two eyes, and can assure you there is nothing fake about it.

Constructive critisicm is one thing, but there really was none here. Telling someone to base his vids around another set of tickle vids drains the genre of originality. And it strikes me that those vids he refers to were probably just the first he ever saw and hence has an affinity for them and they are what he holds as the gold standard. And more to the point, I so often hear people bitchin that their so many of PV's models fake it, this is clearly a circular argument.

I sure liked them, and I checked out a few of your other vids on youtube, and I liked them as well, keep up the good work.

dtrell said:

You call bull when you see bull, we should talk.

ticklefiend3000 said:
Hate to disagree but dtrell's comment was not only clearly condescending "your new at this", and what Tickleheaven says is true, he is not. But also nonsense! "the way a 'lee should act", ... WTF, I must have missed that memo, because unless some tickling committee got together and decided upon a code of conduct for 'lees, as far as I am concerned there is no way a 'lee SHOULD act. Everyone reacts differently to being tickled. And for the record I have seen that girl bounce and jump like a mexican jumping bean when upperbody tickled with my own two eyes, and can assure you there is nothing fake about it.

Constructive critisicm is one thing, but there really was none here. Telling someone to base his vids around another set of tickle vids drains the genre of originality. And it strikes me that those vids he refers to were probably just the first he ever saw and hence has an affinity for them and they are what he holds as the gold standard. And more to the point, I so often hear people bitchin that their so many of PV's models fake it, this is clearly a circular argument.

I appreciate you guys taking my back. His comment was ridiculous. There was more that I wanted to say, but I held back. You guys said everything I wanted to say. Thanks Guys!!!

Love the clip. Everyone has different reactions to tickling. Love the other clips you have on youtube. Would be happy to buy the full clips whenever you change the billing name. Just me.

I believe dtrell was criticizing 2 companies in one thread because both Tickle Heaven and Ticklingparadise are awful at tickling! When I view clips from these companies it almost insults my intelligence, because I have tickled numerous women and can distinguish ticklish reactions from acting ticklish. I can understand the business side and maybe the model is too nervous, or film is too expensive and there isn't much time to redo, or whatever other limitations that occur. But I question the integrity of the people at these companies when the tickling is consistently awful. Even if there is a market for this garbage, it is not tickling! And shame on you for ripping off frustrated chumps that don't get to tickle much!

Last edited:
Tickle Heaven posts a preview for the sake of the public to decide whether or not this clip is of interest to them. It costs NOTHING to sample their wares. If you don't like the clip, then DON'T BUY IT! Remember, the preview is FREE. You haven't LOST any MONEY viewing it. And your time isn't really that valuable. If it is, then what the hell are you doing here viewing tickling clips? GET BACK TO WORK!

:couch: :couch:

ShadowTklr said:
Tickle Heaven posts a preview for the sake of the public to decide whether or not this clip is of interest to them. It costs NOTHING to sample their wares. If you don't like the clip, then DON'T BUY IT! Remember, the preview is FREE. You haven't LOST any MONEY viewing it. And your time isn't really that valuable. If it is, then what the hell are you doing here viewing tickling clips? GET BACK TO WORK!

:couch: :couch:

Well said!

she is super ticklish.. and i would suggest tighter bondage..she was jumping around too much.. great preview, love the hood effect. but i like tight bondage .. just my two cents worth.. don't jump on me for that. i just like to see bondage in which the lee can't move very much, it would be what i would like best on myself.

Stugots said:
I believe dtrell was criticizing 2 companies in one thread because both Tickle Heaven and Ticklingparadise are awful at tickling! When I view clips from these companies it almost insults my intelligence, because I have tickled numerous women and can distinguish ticklish reactions from acting ticklish. I can understand the business side and maybe the model is too nervous, or film is too expensive and there isn't much time to redo, or whatever other limitations that occur. But I question the integrity of the people at these companies when the tickling is consistently awful. Even if there is a market for this garbage, it is not tickling! And shame on you for ripping off frustrated chumps that don't get to tickle much!

Okay, so your argument is that the poor, frustrated chump who doesn't get much tickling will see this FREE clip, and then be lured by its tractor beam, cleverly hidden on the control track of the tape into purchasing it against his better judgement, even though it sucks, because he's soooooo hard up, that he has no choice. It's either the crappy Tickle Heaven / Paradise Tickling clip, or NOTHING. And you're just looking out for the poor bastards who don't get tickling like you do.

Yes, I see how valid your point is now. Those sneeky, underhanded bastards! Of course! They're probably saving money by deliberately making crappy clips in a single shoot. Why, I'll bet they're even re-using TAPE! And it's a no-lose for the company because everyone knows that frustrated chumps are also morons who simply GIVE their money away. You have opened my eyes, and with hope, the whole of the tickling community. All this time, I thought it was just a free preview, but something far more sinister is afoot. :eek: :eek:

Stugots said:

I can understand if you are not a fan of my vids, that's fine. But I am not out here trying to rip anyone off or having my models fake it. That model is very ticklish and has been in many of my vids and has responded the same way in some of them. There are a number of guys on this forum that know first hand how ticklish she is. So you're off base on this one.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back