• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No Laughing Matter - part 5

sceej56

TMF Expert
"... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this little piggy ..." Ivy masters playfully twisted Bambi's smallest toe on her right foot.

"... and th-th-this little p-piggy ..." stammered Bambi Baxter, a pathetic stage smile still glued to her face even as the toes of her left foot wriggled and curled in anticipation.

"... went whee whee whee ... allllllllll the way home!" declared Ivy, drawing a single fingernail up and down Bambi's plush sole, slowly at first but with gradually increasing speed and intensity. The effect on the busty blonde bimbo was immediate.

"BWOOO HOO HOO HA HA HA ... HOO HOO HOO HA HA HA ... OH NO ... HA HA HA ... P-P-PLEASE ... HEE HEE HEE ... N-N-NO MORE ... HA HA HA ... NOT ON MY FEE-HEE-HEE-HEET ... HEE HEE ... TH-THEY'RE SO ... HA HA ... THEY'RE SO TICKLISH ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... I C-CAN'T STAND IT ... AHA HA HA HA HA ... I JUST CAN'T STAND IT!"

Ivy smiled devilishly and tickled Bambi's helpless foot with a horrible practiced ease, drawing fresh eruptions of joyless laughter from the tortured girl. Most of the crowd laughed in good natured derision; the common reaction of common people seeing a vain glamor girl receiving her come uppance; all save for the mousy little brunette, who was nearly beside herself with sheer sadistic glee and excitement.

"Oh, this is great!" she shouted, "You're killin' her! You're killin' her. Just look at her big bare feet! Laugh it up, you blonde tramp!"

"Tell the people how much you love this, Bambi darling." purred Ivy, her voice held the hint of a threat, "Tell them that's why you fuss so much over your big ugly feet. Tell them you paint your toenails gaudy colors and wear toe rings and flashy sandals to show them off because you want all this attention for your big feet!" This was a prearranged cue for Bambi to recite a series of degrading lines for the amusement of the sorority ... and the crowd!

"AHA HA HA HA HA ... ALRIGHT ... HEE HEE ... I ... I ... I LOVE IT ... HA HA HA HA HA ... I LOVE IT ... HOO HOO HOO HA HA ... I LOVE HAVING EVERYONE ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... L-L-LOOK AT MY ... HA HA HA HA ... B-B-BIG FEET ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ..."

"Very good, dear!" Ivy patronized, continuing to tickle Bambi's quivering sole, "It's remarkable that that silly little head of yours can respond so eloquently. Now tell the people how richly you deserve this punishment and thank the Lambda Epsilon Zeta Sisterhood for administering it!"

"HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... Y-Y-YES ... HA HA HA ... TH-THANK YOU ... HOO HOO HA HA HA ... I-I-I DESERVE IT ... HA HA HA ... I R-R-RICHLY DESERVE TO ... HEE HEE HEE HEE ... HAVE MY B-B-BIG FEET .... HEE HEE ... T-T-TICKLED M-MERCILESSLY ... HA HA HA HA HA HA .... THANK YOU ... HEE HEE ... LAMBDA EPSILON ... HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO ... FOR ... HA HA HA ... HELPING ME TO LEARN ... HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE ... THAT SEXISM ... HA HA HA HA HA ...IS ... HEE HEE ... IS NO LAUGHING MATTER ... AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA ..."

At this point, a smugly grinning Ivy stepped back. Bambi Baxter's head
slumpd forward. Her glistening silicone sacks heaved as she gasped for breath. And her feet, her big bare feet, flexed and quivered as though trying to physically rid themselves of the unwelcome residue of their intense stimulation.

The crowd applauded heartily and then began to drift off. The Lambda's busied themselves with erecting a series of signs around the stocks and pillory, detailing Bambi Baxter's "crimes against her gender" and inviting "concerned feminists" to mete out apporopriate punishment on the helpless bimbo. At length, Ivy Masters felt a tug on her sleeve ... the mousy little brunette.

"Uh ... hi?" the girl was flush with excitement, "I'm (uh) Janice Gold ... I'm a freshman and I just wanted to say that this was really great - I mean, it's important that someone puts these "Barbi's' in their place, you know. I though it was (uhm) really funny ... wh-when you tickled her feet like that and uh ... I was wondering, do you guys take pledges?"

Ivy smiled apporvingly. "If they're the right type, of course we take pledges ... and I beleive you may just be the right type, Janice, was it?"

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back