• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge F/F

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
She watched her sleep. The hatred boiled in her heart. The traitor. "She had used me!" she thought. "The tall evil blonde haired woman, had broken my heart and thrown me aside. She had ruined my love and trampled over me." she thought. She glared at the sleeping woman, some 6'0 foot. Blue eys, Blonde hair, Betty Asher was a beautiful woman. She had been her friend, confidante and lover. She had destroyed her at the desire of her bastard employer. But the evil producer would have her last laugh. Or rather have many laughs this night.

Betty Asher awoke suddenly. She couldn't see for a moment and was frightened. She tried to rise but couldn't. The breeze chilled her. She knew that she was bare as a babe. Worse of all it felt to her that she had been intimately shaved. "Hello, Miss Asher!" came a chilling almost mechanical voice. Betty had never heard such a thing but had no doubt it was a voice enhanced by machines. Betty could not be sure whether it was male or female... but she had hurt more females than male so decided it was a female.

"Lana, is that you?" she timidly asked. "No!" replied the voice "I am not Lana Turner!" Betty thought hard and came up with a list of names. She blurted out them all "Ava? Greta? Katharine? Tyrone? Michael? Artie? Mickey? Louise? Marlene? Joan? Bette? Vivien? Doris?" "You seem to know a vast number of celebrities, Miss Asher, I however am none of these!" declared the voice. Betty was truly terrified. How could someone a 28 year old have so many enemies! It had to be one of the women who she either used for sex or slept with their husbands.

"The time has come, Miss Asher to pay for your indiscretions!" declared the voice. "Wait, waihahahahahahahaNOhahahahaahahahahahaahahahaaHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!" howled Betty. The unknown figure was dancing on her underarms. The long nails were sharp, certainly a women, but she felt fingers too. Small fingers, like a young woman. Betty was laughing though equally hard as the fingers hit their marks repeated causing her to buckle against her bonds. Whoever this was, must have known how ticklish the tall producer was. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" cried Betty, as the fingers continued on their wretched dance. "You must suffer, Miss Asher otherwise you will continue in your unethical ideas. How many have suffered due to your cruelty? You mentioned Greta Garbo, Lana Turner, Katharine Hepburn, Ava Gardner, Louise Brooks, Joan Crawford, Bette Davis, Vivien Leigh and some girl called Doris who I know not! And that is only the vulnerable women!!! What about the mighty men? You must pay for your lies and deceit!" declared the voice. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHLIKETHISHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" pleaded Betty, her eyes brimming with tears.

"This is the only way, you shall learn! A stern tickling should set you straight!" insisted the voice. "PLEASE!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" implored Betty, her tears staining the blindfold. This caused silence from the merciless tickler, who continued to explored her armpits. Everyone who had ever been intimate with Betty a.k.a all the above and more, were well aware of the severe ticklishness of her underarms. It was to many, an extremely feature of this lovely, exceptional woman.

However Betty was a shark and did as the voice suggested spy and lie to actors and particularly vulnerable actresses for her employer as well as her own privilege. This was now proving to lead to her downfall. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOKAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHI"MSORRY!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Betty, as the fingers dug deep into the shaking and sweatly hollows. Had she been able to focus on anything other than the swish under her arms, she would ahve realised that her underarms had been shaved. She kept stubs underneath them as detriment to tickling. Obviously her tormentor had dealt with that as well.

Suddenly it stopped. 'P-please d-huhuh don't huhuh t-tickle huhuh anymore!" panted Betty, her lungs inhaling as much air as possible. THen the laughter began as before. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" shrieked Betty as something bristly dug against her pits. Why there and not some other area? It caused her much grief to have the process begin once more.

The End
Love,
Heather and Anna

P.S Sorry we're busy today, so we will write in a little later!
See who knows who Betty Asher is!!!!

ahh betty is you? and i love revenge stories as you both know..great story..

love, isabeau

ps you two rock!!

Not we're not, however Betty Asher is quite famous.... as a heartless symbol of the 40s and 50s a user, like a stooge! Hurt many people and did the biding of the manipulative boss of MGM, Mr Mayer. We include this picutre! Sorry about the last one... but since we found these pictures the website that we got them from has became extinct. However the first picture, we think Betty Asher is on the left and Lana Turner on the right!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Sorry the actresses Betty is involved with are about late 30s early 40s... we couldn't think of more famous younger ones! Also publicist is an interesting term!

Another good story from my favorite vixens! You two really don't waste time, do you? Right to business. I almost feel sorry for Miss Asher. Almost. Nice. Keep 'em coming.

Great story, it actually made me want tio check out some info on Betty Asher.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back