• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Other Half (excellent scenes today!)

Latin_Boy

TMF Regular
There were two tickling scenes I saw today on "The Other Half", starring Mario Lopez (Slater), Danny Bonaduce, Dick Clark and some other guy I've never seen before. It's kind of like "The View", I guess, but with all-male hosts. However, even though men host it, it's geared towards women's issues. The only reason I caught it is because they announced "today is a big day for feet and pampering" early in the show. Among the topics today where "Massage Tips" and "Wild Manicures and pedicures".

For the massage tips, a guest lady massause was giving the guys reflexology lessons on some women wearing special reflexology socks. Mario Lopez (who I now think is one of us) kept wiggling his finger on the girl he was paired with -- a really pretty 25-27 year old blond with curley hair --, making her giggle constantly. At one point, he asked, "What about 'tickle massage'; she really seems to like it". The masseause, who herself was georgeous, said "yeah, that's good too" and laughed it off.

Later in the same show (does this EVER happen??!!), another really pretty girl (I think a show producer or intern) was given a full manicure and pedicure, and Mario got a field day AGAIN at her feet! This one was more subttle, but her reactions were even better, laughing, looking at him and saying "don't!".

This is the show's website: (http://www.theotherhalf.tv)

Latin_Boy

Dear Latin--

I do declare, I believe it is way past time for you to change your name to......."FindMaster"

Holy massage table, Batman! What a scene! What two scenes!! Sounds brilliant. God, why do we have to do things at 10:00 am like work?! Do they repeat this show?

Thank you...but now I KNOW what I'm missing!:confused:

dig dug

Latin Boy! Man oh man!! You never can tell where it's gonna happen.....nor can you predict what Latin Boy may be watching at any given moment!!!! Sounds great! And not once, but twice!!!! Man oh man!!!! Whooosh!!!

I happen to be home and flipping through the channels and I did happen to see this episode. I really think that show is stupid but that tickling scene with the reflexology socks was cute. I don't really think there was any tickling in the pedicure scene. I think the guys were acting silly painting the women's feet rather than her toes and she was laughing at their silliness.

A.C. Slater from Saved by the Bell one of us...
Well, the evidence is pretty good.
Hey. if he is 'one of us' guys, imagine what it would of been like on the set of Saved by the Bell :D :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back