• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped in a Tug of War

maryallison

TMF Novice
Trapped in a Tug of War, Part 1

There's nothing like a pool party.

It was a really hot saturday afternoon, and the glass door on my balcony was open. I heard cars honking and birds chirping. There was a growing noise of people from the pool area of our apartment complex. It started with just two or three guys, but soon a girl's voice came, then another, and in ten minutes it was obvious a party had started. I went to my balcony but could see nothing, so I leaned over the railing and waited until I saw two girls run into view. they were wearing shorts and t-shirts. After all, it was hot, remember? I leaned some more and waited, and a guy and girl walked into view for a second, then disappeared, but it was long enough to see them both wearing flip flops and casual clothes. I hesitated, then went to my closet. All my shorts were in my laundry basket, and all of my bras except the one I was wearing. My t-shirts were pretty much crumpled and useless, too. Damn that laundry day. I opened the closet door and saw my blue jeans, but that was way too much for a hot day like this. I had khaki pants and a couple long skirts, but they were all too....I dunno, too "much."

Then I saw the dress. It was a summer dress - I had forgotten about it - all pink and white with flowers across the bottom, so the flowers turned to pink at the tummy and the pink turned to white, up top. The dress had spaghetti straps. It was cute. I unbuttoned my shirt and wriggled out of my pants, then took the dress off its hanger and slipped it over my head. I wiggled a bit more and smoothed the dress across my body. It looked nice, but oh boy it hardly got halfway down my thighs. I went to the bathroom mirror to check, and it was all fine except from my bra straps. There was no way to hide them under the spaghetti straps. I took a deep breath, then pulled off the dress. I unhooked my bra. Was I really going to do this? I lifted the dress back over my head, and that cotton slipped over my body like it was made to be there. I went to the mirror, and saw.....wow. I went to the balcony, and there seemed to be more voices, so i stepped into my flip flops and went out my apartment door: down the hall, down the steps, and out the building's front door.

I walked across the grass, and turned the corner to the pool area. Now there was a crowd - six guys, five girls. Sure enough I was the sixth girl. They all had on shorts and t-shirts, and one girl had on a pair of khakis (damn!) so when the guys saw my walk up in just a short summer dress they all stopped their conversations. One guy whistled. The girls looked back at me, and I instantly felt their disapproval. Girls can tell. Trust me. They turned back to the guys, but every couple of seconds a girl glanced at me, looking me up and down, in the same way the guys were all glancing and inspecting. ("Is she wearing a bra?" they all seemed to be thinking. "Is she wearing panties?") A guy brought me a drink, and asked my name, and as soon as I told him another guy walked up, and I could feel a mysterious hum of female voices, and guys watching to see how long they could wait to come over and talk to me - before it was too late to make their move.
Whoa, guys.
I walked across around the pool, pretending to look for a girlfriend or a table with hot dogs, anything, but the guys ever so subtly followed me around, or stepped the other direction so I would have to walk toward them when I had reached the other side of the pool. I looked to the girls, who stared at me or whispered to each other, and they had no sympathy at all until one girl shouted, "Okay! We can get started!"
Started?
They guys were baffled too, but she soon produced a nylon string of flags that was usually hung over a pool. The string had a blue flag, then a foot of nylon, then a red flag, then nylon, then blue flag red flag blue all the way across. It was obviously some party decoration used a few times a year. She whispered to another girl, who took one end of the nylon and walked it over to the other side of the pool, where several guys were standing. She handed them the end of the string.
The leader continued. "It's time for the tug of war we talked about."
A few guys wrinkled their brows.
"Guys against the girls," she said.
That got everyone's attention, and they agreed, and soon the guys had lined up on one side of the pool and the girls gathered a bit too quickly on the other. The lead girl nodded to me. "Come on."
I walked over, but each of the girls picked up an end of the string farthest from the guys, so there was only room in front - closest to the pool and its cool, blue water.
Ohhhh no, I 'm not falling for that. I shook my head. I walked to the back, and I stood there until the girls stepped up to make room. I picked up the string at the end of the line of girls - farthest from the pool. In a second the guys began tugging, and the string whipped out of our hands pretty fast.
"aaahhhhhhhh....." we groaned in disappointment.
We picked up our string again, with the blue and red flags hovering above the water, and in a second more the guys pulled again and that slippery nylon disappeared from our hands again.
We all stopped.
"This isn't working," one guy said.
"I've got it, a girl in front of me said. "We'll tie the string around the last person."
(What?)
The guys agreed, and the girls turned to me and began wrapping that nylon string around my wrists.
"Wait, wait...." I said.
"You wanted to be in back," one girl interrupted, and I guess I couldn't argue with that. In a few seconds more they had tied the string around my wrists, and took hold of it in front of me, and pretty soon a guy counted - slowly - "oooonnnnne, twooo, THREE!" and both sides began pulling. The string tightened around my wrists, and could not slip out of the other girls' hands, but of course the guys were stronger and they began pulling us closer to them, closer to the pool.
Uh oh.
In a few steps the girl in front was at the pool's edge, so she let go of the string and stepped away. Now we had five girls against six, and soon the guys pulled a bit harder, so the next girl had to let go and step away, and another girl soon let go, and with each surrender it was easier to pull us closer to the pool's edge, and at last the girls in front of me staggered and let go, then stepped away, and as I was pulled closer and the last girl stepped away they all began cheering - for the guys!!
"Get her!"
"Pull her in!"
The string was tied tight around my wrists, and there were six guys pulling me closer to the pool, and I leaned back as hard as I could, but I had no choice but to step closer and closer to the edge until my flip flops came off and my toes curled around the pool edge and I leaned back as far as i could go.
Why did I wear that summer dress?
Why did I take off that bra?
The guys had me, and the girls knew it, and as they pulled me inches and inches closer to that cold blue water I thought of what my dress would look like after I plunged in. Oh my god. It was white on top.
"No, no, no, staaaahhhppp!" I pleaded.
One more tug and I would fall in, with all those wet and clinging consequences, when the lead girl shouted those beautiful words:
"Stop!"
The guys hesitated, as if to question her, but they all soon smiled again.
"Take her to the diving board!" In an instant the nylon tightened again, and i had no choice but to follow.

Last edited:
Glad to see another post by you this looks like a good start. Can't wait for more.

One more tug and I would fall in, with all those wet and clinging consequences,
Hehe, I love this line, very cute. I like your writing a lot, you have a very playful and fun style. Good job!

fantastic beginning.. you have such a way of keeping us waiting for more. and i know that diving board will involve tickling in some way.. great job..

STunning work by MAryallison, the number one author of first person narrative here! AS always, we stand in awe of the mighty champion! All hail MAryallison!!!!!! Now knight, did you have something to ask her? ANd MAryallison rocks! And of course, Isabeau rocks! Siamese Dream Rocks Too! And tickleterror rocks as hard as Siamese Dream and almost as hard as Isabeau and Maryallison!!!!!!! All 4 of you rock!!!!!!! And thank you tickleterror and Isabeau for your unflinching support of our stories! For that you rock the hardest! Do continue to write maryallison, you have a unique gift! Suspence!
Love,
Heather and Anna

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back