• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lindsay lohan's ticklish interrogation

ace1986

TMF Expert
For all who likes Lindsay Lohan and the TV show "The shield"......

Lindsay Lohan was in her bedroom laying on her bed and thanking of her next movie when there was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" lindsay lohan said."I'm Detective Vic Mackey can I please come in to talk to you please?" the detective then showed her his badge thru her peep hole, "I just want to talk." she then opened the door and let Vic in. "So what do you want to talk about?", lindsay said whil setting on her bed. "There was a report of a break in down stars and your name came up during the investigation.", Macky said. lindsay put her hand thru her red hair and said "No, like I don't know what your talking about, I just came here today." vic moved a little closer to Lohan and said, I think your not telling me the truth. Vic then said, "Are you Ticklish?" A look in fear was in her face. In fact she is very ticklish."what did you say? "Well let me show you" and Vic started tickling her pink soles. Lohan started to move in a mad way.
"PLLEASE STTOP ITTTTT!!! , NOOOOO!!!!!!!" she said and her face started to turn red. Mackey then went up her leg to her ribs and started to tickle her hard there. Lohan was trying not to laugh but the pressure was to much. "STOP!! I'LL TALK , OH MY GOD PLEASE STOP IT'S TORTURE!!" Then vic stop for a while to open the door to let his partner in. Lindasy was a mess.her sheets were off her bed. "Please sir i don't know-" "Save it sister", Vic said holding some rope. "This is my partner Shane Vendrell and we're not done with you yet" Lindsay was in a state of fear, she could not move."I'll tell you anything, like oh my god don't tickle me any more" Vic look at Shane and said " Well we believe you but were going to teach you a lesson." Shane then started to tie her legs and lindsay started to kick her legs away from Shane but it was no use. Vic was on top of lindsay and shane was near her feet. "Are you ready?" Shane said. "Please don't tickle me", she said but is was to late. Shane and vic was starting to tickle her feet and sides.
"OOOOOOOOOH! GOD I CAN'T STAND IT PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME!" They started to tickle her harder and that was her breaking point and she started to cry."Well Shane it looks like we should get going, Aceveda wants info on that double murder so untie her. Shane did what he was told and lindsay wiped her tears away. "You guys are A holes" she said and then got up. Vic gave her a look and said, "You are not the first to say that. If I hear that you are in trouble, I'll find you and tickle you." Then Shane and Vic walk out of her room.

Lindsay then went into her bathroom and saw all the red marks that Vic did to her. Then she went back on her bed and passed out because of all the hard tickling that she got.

THE END

Not bad! Not really our thing... but it was okay! Very short! And we don't like the Shield... still any Lohan story is good news! Do keep it up ace1986... but paragraphs are the wave of the future.... although maybe there isn't room in this one! Still the set-up is solid and the premise isn't too bad! Maybe you might want to go with an investigation by the Charmed Sisters? Involving a demon trying to make himself the new source. Or the rebirth of Cole and Phoebe's son? Maybe then the sister would be forced to get info from a Lindsay Lohan Demon?
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Do keep writing... not a bad first effort!

The tickling and reaction were very good.
A bit of a constructive suggestion. For the most part, I like to read a story where the action sets up the tickling. Perhaps try writing a bit more than "Lindsay Lohan was lying in her bedroom". Maybe try writing the action that led up to the cops finding Lindsay. Something to the effect of: "Following a robbery in Lindsay Lohan's (whereever she lives) neighborhood, she was stunned to see that two policemen appeared at her door, asking questions to inquire whether she had a role in the robbery." This way, the reader knows what happened to lead the cops to come to Lindsay's place. Then, as the cops are questioning her about the robbery, the tickling can happen after they have a hard time believing her about not being involved.
Good first try. I look forward to seeing more from you. Happy Writing.

Mitch

everyone steals my advice before I get there! Ur all in on it together I says, ne ways good start, but develop the characters abit more, and the plot abit more further and you can formulate a more indepth story...if that is what you want. If not, good job man!

A bit short but as Heather and Anna said any Lohan story is great to read.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back