• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sober Road Thoughts, Volcanic Home Return, And, Identity Crisis?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the season. They were first swept in a three game series, during a cold, miserable, rainy three April days in New York. When they went south, things got better, they won two of three in Atlanta, and following that, won two of three in Houston. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin their second homestand of the year.
During the road trip, while Mitch was seperated from Naomi, he had long, sleepless nights, thinking, and worrying, about the future. His mind drifted to a fight he had with his oldest daughter, Erin, years before, when she threw in his face that he would be nothing after his career as a baseball player ended. Although he had a college degree, which he had earned at Nassau University in his spare time with the Good Guys in his early days as a player, and over the winter breaks, essentially, baseball was all Mitch knew, for 20 years and more. He wasnt sure if he would be offered, or take, a front office or broadcasting job with the team at the end of his playing days. He also wasnt thrilled with the broadcasting idea, as he would still have to travel with the team eighty one nights a year. He would not be making nearly as much money, and, if Naomi was retired, or off doing a movie, they would then be seperated if neither was playing baseball, not a thought Mitch relished. Naomi, on the other hand, could undoubtedly earn a multimillion dollar payday immediately, by doing a movie, and, although Naomi earning more money than Mitch had never bothered him, it would be a problem, if Mitch did not have a clear career after baseball, and was happy in it. Many thoughts were going through his mind, and it was making him feel dejected.
It was a somber Mitch who returned home to Naomi on Sunday night. After the usual greeting, and intense lovemaking, the couple lied in bed, and Mitch broached the subject of his feelings. "Nai, I dont want to get intense, or put any bad blood between us, right at the start of my being home from almost two weeks, and right after us having made love, but there's something I need to discuss with you" Mitch began. Naomi lied on her pillow and nodded:" I would hope that after 22 years, you would know that you can discuss anything with me. What it is, honey?" Naomi said, trying to be understanding. "Okay, I know it's early in the season, and I certainly dont want to walk around all season being an unhappy, miserable fuck, or a depressed old baseball player, but I was doing a lot of thinking during the road trip. Once we retire, I lose my identity. I am Mitch, right fielder of the Good Guys. For 20 years, that's what I have been. You, the minute we finish playing baseball, you can get dozens of movie offers, and win Academy Awards, and sweetie, I would love nothing better, believe me, I want you to have all the success in the world, it's just that I am lost. I dont know what to do. I want to be a bit more than just the guy who carries Naomi's fur coat as she's making movie deals, or accepting awards" Mitch said. Naomi had a puzzled look on her face, then was not happy, and said. "Okay, I get it, you came home and fucked me, and then now you're telling me you dont want to retire, after we agreed, this was the last season. What is this, Mitch, a lie? You promised me this was it. You cannot go back on this, I am warning you!" Naomi snapped, her voice rising with every word. "When did I ever say I am not retiring!? Did any word I said in that sentence tell you that isnt my intent? I merely wanted to discuss my feelings with my wife of 22 years, and brainstorm about what I might do next. Excusse Moi for trying to express my feelings to you when I'm sad. I guess I'm just a male whore who is as good as the last orgasm I gave you!" Mitch snapped, putting on his robe, and getting out of bed. "You son of a bitch! Get out of here! Go sleep on the couch, get the fuck out of my sight! I dont know what the hell brought this on, but you need a serious time out to figure out your feelings, so you dont do this to me. I dont want to talk to you until you've calmed down, and figured things out. Get out of here! GO!" Naomi said, her voice becoming a scream. Mitch took his pillow and left the room. "Yes, you're right, Naomi, maybe I do need a time out, maybe forever!" Mitch shot back, leaving the room.
Mitch went to the couch, and had a long, sleepless night. The next morning, Naomi was in the kitchen, making the family breakfast, when Mitch approached her from behind, and put his arms on her sides. "Can we talk please?" He began. Naomi slithered away:" Dont you dare touch me! You have some serious soul searching to do about why the fuck you shot off like that last night. Especially after I had just given you what you want, and let you fuck my brains out" She said, very quietly, for only Mitch to hear. After everyone else had left, and they were alone, Mitch tried to make his case to Naomi. "Nai, I know you're angry at me right now for what I did last night, but please, I ask you to look at it from my point of view. I am lost. Once the cheering stops, I will always be your husband, and our kids father, but what of my indentity, I have none, except as Mitch, outfielder for the Good Guys, I am nothing" Mitch said. "As long as you believe that, then you will be nothing. We can hammer out and try to discuss what kind of career you'd like to do after baseball ends. You know I am always willing to discuss things with you, but Mitch, I can love you, and be supportive. but I cant give you an identity, or figure your life out for you completely. You need to do that for yourself. I think you should spend at least some of this season in individual counseling, to figure out you are going to do, and how you are going to deal with this, because, after October, that is it. It is just you, and just us, no more 30, 40, 50,000 people chanting your name every night. It will be hard, I know, it will be for me, too, but we have to work through this, and you have to work through it" Naomi said, lovingly, but firmly.
That night, a tired Mitch, and stressed out Naomi, joined the team at the ballpark, to open the homestand, against the Pittsburgh Pirates. Kate Hudson wasn't tired though, as she had electric stuff that night, her fastball crackling at 98 MPH, as she struck out fourteen Pirates in eight innings, was supported by three solo Good Guy longballs, and combined with Hilary Duff, on a 3-1 Good Guy win. Gil Bellows was on the hill the following night. He, too, pitched very well, fanning ten, and driving in a run, to help the team to a 4-1 triumph. The Good Guys completed the sweep on Wednesday night, as Charlize Theron pitched six strong innings, and allowed but three hits, in an eventual 4-2 Paradise victory, to complete the sweep.
Thursday was an off day. Things between Naomi and Mitch were still icy. Although they were having sex, in spite of their problems, Naomi was very testy about going the extra mile. She made comments to Mitch like "Dont fuck around with my feet so much" and "I really dont feel like standing on that ladder for you, I am too pissed." Mitch, on the other hand, was feeling extra sensitive, and shot back at Naomi:" Well, if it's not going to be you whose feet I can fuck around with, and who is going to stand on ladders for me, then who the hell else will!? You are my wife, Naomi, and I need you to do those things for me. If you wont, or dont want to, then I can always find someone else who will!" Mitch snapped.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell pitched that night, and pitched well, but ended up losing to the Cubs Mark Prior, 3-2. Ater the fifth starter took a 1-0 loss on Saturday night, Kate Hudson returned to the hill on a sunny Sunday before a matinee sellout. Kate pitched a fantastic game, striking out thirteen, and working on a no hitter until the seventh inning. as the Good Guys hit five solo homeruns, which would account for all the scoring in a 5-0 win, to avoid the sweep.
The Cardinals visited Paradise on Monday, in the last series of the homestand, before the Good Guys went away again. Gil Bellows was on the mound on Monday night, and he pitched his heart out, but lost, 2-0. Charlize took her turn on Tuesday night, and got some fine support, as she allowed only one run in seven innings, as the Good Guys hit three homeruns, in a 5-1 win. Neve Campbell capped the homestand on a clear, bright, refreshing, Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout. She pitched a strong game , fanning ten in six innings. The Good Guys were tied., 2-2 into the eighth, when a bases clearing double to the wall gave the Good Guys the lead. Hilary Duff blew the Cardinals away in the ninth, as the Good Guys finished up a 5-2 Paradise victory that completed a six and three homestand. It had been a trying homestand for Mitch and Naomi, and now came another ten day road trip, during which hopefully, things wouldnt get any worse.
Things were still testy between Mitch and Naomi, as he packed his bag that Wednesday night, to head with the team, to Pittsburgh, the following day. "We need to resolve this. I dont want to fight anymore" Mitch said. "Neither do I. I want to be your sounding board, and your support system, but Mitch, while I can help you, you have to figure out certain things for yourself. I cant do everything for you. You need to help yourself, and in doing so, you can help us. If you dont at least try, nothing will be accomplished" Naomi said.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the loss to the Cubs. After watching her co star Chloe Sevingy tickle tortured on the last Good Guy homestand, Big Love actress Gennifer Goodwin, who was with some of her castmates vacationing on the island during the show's hiatus, decided she wanted to try being tickled in bondage by a gang. She was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Gennifer's neck with fingers, as she shifted from side to side, her head twisted, and the giggles began: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, second baseman Russell tickled Gennifer on her sides, underarms, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs, as more squeals erupted:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THAT TICKLES SO MUCH! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Third baseman Michael was next, tickling Gennifer on her inner thighs, hips, and knees with fingers, as she bucked her legs, and more squeals erupted. Finally, Mitch, as he always did, came last, attacking the soles of Gennifer's pretty feet. Mitch tickled Gennifer's feet with his fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush over her soles and toes. This drove her berserk! She wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I CANT STAND IT! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the very tired Gennifer was untied.
So, as the team headed to Pittsburgh that Thursday evening, and on their second road trip of the year, things were far from settled with both Mitch and Naomi, and with achieving peace in Mitch's mind. He was suffering from much turmoil, and he felt all alone, and not supported by his wife of over 20 years. What would happen next? Would Naomi come around, or would Mitch place his feelings in perpsective? Stay tuned for that answer in the next segment of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

It seems that Mitch has touched on a chord felt by most people who retire from a life-long career. He is left wondering what will become of him. It is a tough time and perhaps Naomi isn't as sensitive as she could be to his predicament. I really liked this story, it gave a welcome oppertunity to examine the inner human in Mitch.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. What we sometimes forget is that, underneath it all, Mitch the superstar baseball player is not a machine. Even if he hits 70 homeruns a year for the Good Guys, he is a living, breathing human being with thoughts, emotions, and feelings. Also, as angry as he gets with Naomi, there is a level of him that is terrified of what would happen to him if they seperated or divorced. He has spent 22 years of his life with her, has three kids with her, and his identity is baseball, his family, and her. It is a very, very rough time for him, and it may well take Mitch a long time to resolve these issues. It may well be a step by step process, that may leave him feeling insecure, and unhappy for a while, no matter how many homeruns he hits.
Thanks again, and stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back