• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Master's mischievous Assistant

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
the continuing saga of the slave and her Master.. this story is rather short.

I woke up slowly, looking around and realizing it was morning. I was sleeping beside my Master, who had occupied most of the night with teasing and tormenting my bound body, as i pleaded and begged to be allowed to cum. Finally, around four in the morning, he granted that request. As i released all my pent up feelings in such an intense orgasm, i moaned aloud and then thanked my Master. He then untied me and we cuddled up, falling fast aleep. As i opened my eyes, the first thing they saw was the sleeping form of he will controls me. I lay there for a minute, reflecting on the previous night's activities, and realizing how truly lucky i was to have found a Master who was both stern yet kind, and cared for my happiness and well-being.

I quietly got out of bed, naked of course , and put on my five inch high heel shoes which i am required to wear at all times. i knew better than to use the bathroom without permission, so i went and turned on the shower for Master and then returned to the bedroom. Walking over to his enormous closet, i began pulling out the various clothes he would wear to work this day. After doing that, i then went into the kitchen to prepare his breakfast. Master always ate a very satisfying breakfast and i knew exactly what to prepare. Then and only then, did i go back into the bedroom and climbed on top of my Master, waking him with a kiss and lowering my body onto his hardening penis, which always hardened in the morning. He awoke, smiled at me, and began screwing me. Afterwards, he went in to take his shower, in which i joined him and we washed each other, it being rather strange for me to be showering in highheels, but i was getting used to that. Later we went into the kitchen, where i put the finishing touches on his breakfast and served him. He allowed me to eat a bit, because after all, he is a very kind Master.

"Master, may i have permission to use the bathroom?" i asked.

"No, my slave. The toast was a bit burnt and as punishment you are not allowed to urinate" smiled my Master as he replied. He was smiling because he had a secret that he knew would embarrass his slave.

"But, Master, if i am not allowed to use the bathroom, i might have an accident later, and you know that i will be punished for peeing on the bed" i complained slightly.

"Slave, are you questioning my order? Who is in charge here, you or i? May i please have control here for a while?" Master teased.

I giggled, which always got Master hot, he saying before that my giggles were like sweet music to his ears.

"No Master, i am not questioning your orders. Of course you are in control" i said back, a small smile playing on my face.

"Very good, slave. Now come with me. I must prepare you for the day, so that you don't get into any trouble" Master ordered.

"Yes, Master" i rather teasingingly replied.

He made no sign that he had heard the teasing quality in my voice as he led the way back into the bedroom.

"Lie face down on the bed, slave, and prepare to be bound for the day" Master then said.

I complied and Master began fastening my wrists and ankles to the bedposts, leaving me in a spread eagle position, and placing a small pillow beneath my stomach. Next he placed a blindfold over my eyes and gave me a sudden smack on my rather cute bottom.

"Now slave, be a good slave until i return. And remember do not under any circumstances, pee on my bed" Master grinned as he sternly gave this order.

"But Master" i began, when i received a harder smack on my bottom.

"That is to remind you who is who around here my slave" Master replied.

"Yes Master." i sighed as i replied.

With a final smack which made me jump a bit, Master then walked out of the room and i then heard the slam of the front door and realized i was all alone, with only my thoughts to occupy me. I thought of Master, of how wonderful, handsome and so very well-hung he was and that i was truly a very lucky slave to have such a Master who took care of me. He bathes me, shaves me, makes me feel like a princess for the most part. While thinking of all these pleasant thoughts, i drifted off to sleep, since i didn't get much sleep the night before.

Something had woken me, i wasn't sure what it was, but some sort of sound had awoken me from my slumber. Trying to raise my head to see, i remembered that i was blindfolded and spread out on the bed wearing nothing but a pair of five-inch highheels. Not the best position to be found, in case there was a burglar in the house. I jerked again as i heard the front door open and slam shut.

"Surely, it can't be night so soon" i thought. "I have no idea what time it is".

I listened, holding my breath, wishing Master were here. I heard footsteps coming down the hall and then coming into the bedroom. The floors being varnished wood, i could hear what i knew were not the sounds of my Master's shoes. No, these were definitely highheels i could hear, as they clicked and clacked across the room.

"Who is here" I asked, trying to sound dignified in such an undignified position.

"Well, well, what have we here?" i heard in a mocking voice. "I am your Master's assistant, and he sent me here during my lunch hour to pick up some important documents , but he never told me what a delicious dessert was in store for me"

"O, thank goodness you are here. I need to use the bathroom. Could you please untie me so that i might?" i asked.

"No, no my dear, only your Master can release you. So, you need to use the bathroom. That is very interesting." she replied with a cruel and mischievous tone of voice.

"Why is that?" i asked, as i blushed in shame at having her laugh at my predicament and wondering if Master sent her here on purpose.

"You talk too much" she replied. "I might not be able to untie you, but i surely can shut you up" and with that, before i knew what had happened, she removed her panties and stuffed them in my mouth, using duct tape which was on the bedside table to keep the gag in place.

"Now, that is much better. I think i'll have some fun with this cute little slave, who is all tied up and helpless. I do wonder, are you ticklish my dear?" the assistant laughed as she said this.

I shook my head , realizing that nothing i could do would stop her from her mischievous and cruel plan. I jumped as i felt fingernails (and pointy sharp nails they were) lightly tickling my neck and moving down my back. Goosebumps formed as i squirmed and tried to escape those fingernails. She tickled all up and down my back, stopping in the small hollow in my lower back, because as she touched that area i let out a shriek that could be heard even through the gag.

"Ahh, i see i hit a nerve." she laughed as she dug into that vulnerable spot with those viciously long nails. I giggled, and thrashed around as much as my bounds would allow, which wasn't much. Then i felt her lie on top of my body, and her nails continued to tickle my sides as she kissed all around the back of my neck. I was going crazy then, the tickling making me squirm and giggle like crazy, the kissing on my neck turning me on major time. Knowing there wasn't a thing i could do to stop her, and not even being able to plead for it to quit, was arousing me even as i fought that feeling. Also, all this laughing and squirming wasn't helping my full bladder. The last thing i wanted to do, was to pee all over the bed, especially in front of Master's assistant. I could think of nothing more humiliating than for that to happen.

She stopped suddenly and i breathed a sigh of relief, hoping against hope that she was finished, that maybe her lunch hour was up. No such luck however, as i felt her lying back down on top of my body. I had no idea which way she was facing, until i squealed. She was running those ever so sharp fingernails of hers over my bottom. I twisted and squirmed, as this was truly an agonizingly ticklish spot for me, which she must have realized as she wouldn't stop, laughing evilly as she did this. Then she must have leaned down, because i felt what must have been her tongue, licking at my bottom and the crack, which drove me bananas. That must be the most ticklish place ever. As she did this, her fingers ran down the backs of my thigh's, tickling up and down the inner and outer parts of the thighs. I giggled, laughed and struggled endlessly, wanting this to end. All the assistant could hear was muffled laughter, as i tried to plead through the gag but no sounds came out other than muffled groans and giggles.

The feeling to pee was growing stronger, and i realized that it wouldn't be long before i made a mess.

"Now, slave, the fun begins" she said as she got off my body.

Wondering to myself, "What fun?" i couldn't begin to imagine what the hell she meant.

I heard her fumbling for something in Master's toy chest. The next thing i knew, she was lifting up my bottom and placing what could only have been a vibrator against my clit. I tried to shake it off, however she then tied the vibrator around my waist and fastened the vibrator in such a way that no matter how much i tried, i couldn't shake it away. She then turned it on high. At that i groaned, my clit feeling the vibrations, making me wet despite my attempts to concentrate on something else. That something else turned out to be the sudden removal of my highheels and her damn pointy nails scrabbling over both soles at once. I squealed and squirmed, giggling and laughing and trying so hard to plead through that dang gag. I knew that if she kept up that constant tickling of my feet, that i was doomed, that i would surely lose control of my bladder and be in major trouble with my Master.

I heard her laughing cruelly as she continued the assault on my poor helpless ticklish feet, concentrating on all the most ticklish areas, as if she knew where they were located. If this kept up, i knew that i would cum, which was also against the rules. The vibrator never stopped doing it's vibrating movements on my ever wetter and stiffer clit. The helplessness of the situation and the taunting of the assistant were all combined to make me become so aroused that i knew it wouldn't be long.

All the sensations kept building and building, bringing me closer to orgasm and also the release of my bladder, and all this time, that assistant never left off tickling and also licking and nibbling at my feet and toes. When she began nibbling at the balls of one foot, that is when i lost it. My body tensed as such an orgasm overtook me that she could hear my screams, even through the gag. And at the same time, i lost control of my bladder, which only increased the intensity of my orgasm.

"Well, well, slave. You made quite a mess. You are in big trouble, i'm guessing, when tonight comes around. I'll be leaving you now, my work is done, however i would like my panties back" that bitch replied.

And with that, she pulled off the duct tape, which hurt, and removed the very soaked panties from my mouth and left the room, laughing as she went. I, still coming down from one of the most satisfying orgasms of my life, knew that i would be in trouble tonight, yet smiling anyway, as i knew Master very well and that his punishments are never anything i can't handle..

Wow, first comment, this was amazing, i would really love to read what happens when your master gets back, and maybe some revenge for his assistant. You really are talented and your stories are getting better and better.

thanks tickleterror and lol James Bond, maybe not everyone.. and i'm glad you like my stories. there should be more in the future. :)

Teehee... where's the Master, I can't wait to read what he has in store for you, you sly one ;)

As ever, Mel that was superb reading and I wan't more... :p

slap'n'ticklee said:
Teehee... where's the Master, I can't wait to read what he has in store for you, you sly one ;)

As ever, Mel that was superb reading and I wan't more... :p

thank you slap'n'ticklee your praise means everything to me, because i know you are such a discerning reader.

lol Suikoden why can't you stand? :p

wow, very hot. I especially like the image of you face down, dying to pee, being tickled on your bare feet. Very creative!

I also love the humiliation of being tormented to orgasm by a complete stranger. I was thinking how i read it, if the assistant made a video or took photos of your humiliation it would make the humiliation that much more intense and delicious.

-tyklfynd.

As always, the Queen of Tickling delivers again! A masterfully display of revenge, humiliation and domination. Thank you for writing it (And the spanks, we do after all loving spanking fics!). Your Master is extraordinarily lucky to have you and might we add..... what we would have done to you in such a position would have been truly obscene! You are a Master..... write on in the absence of the greats Isabeau, because you are the only one of those writing write now (sending challenge to Shadow, Ink, Prime, Tummy, Ovda, TK81, tklr5150 and the like). Glorious!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Really, really, REALLY hot story, Isabeau! You really are getting better and better all the time.

suikoden said:
Can't....stand....up.....
I know exactly what you mean. If I try to get up with this woody I'm gonna pull a groin muscle.

Excellent story, Izzy! Highly erotic and well written. :xpulcy:

tyklfynd said:
wow, very hot. I especially like the image of you face down, dying to pee, being tickled on your bare feet. Very creative!

I also love the humiliation of being tormented to orgasm by a complete stranger. I was thinking how i read it, if the assistant made a video or took photos of your humiliation it would make the humiliation that much more intense and delicious.

-tyklfynd.

ahh i've thought of that actually.. great minds huh? lol.. thanks tyklfynd as you know i love your artwork, also because of the fact that you write stories to go along with some.. :Kiss1:

Heather and Anna as always thanks.. and i wonder what devious things you would have had planned for me?? maybe you should write about that? :xpeepsofa

knight thanks your praise means soo much to me.. :wub:

and lol sole seeker.. thank you, i suppose that's the highest compliment i can get.. :veryhappy

Another wonderful story, Isabeau! :D
I love the detailed F/f tickling and erotic play. :devil:

milagros317 said:
Another wonderful story, Isabeau! :D
I love the detailed F/f tickling and erotic play. :devil:

wow thank you mils, i'm glad you found it erotic and detailed. the peeing part isn't something i would normally care for, it's always been rather a turn off for me, but i felt it would be part of the humiliation..

Mmmmm... loved the way in which you described yourself losing all control! Just a total release... the forced urination and orgasm, completely succumbing to the tickling. So erotic!

Feathery said:
Mmmmm... loved the way in which you described yourself losing all control! Just a total release... the forced urination and orgasm, completely succumbing to the tickling. So erotic!

thank you so much, Feathery. since you also write stories, your praise is very appreciated..

:wow: wow! isabeau, you are truly a wonderful author. :yowzer: hit me with a frying pan! :eek: i'm an idiot for not reading your stories before. keep up the good work! :D

:redheart: Nemesis

ticklingnemesis said:
:wow: wow! isabeau, you are truly a wonderful author. :yowzer: hit me with a frying pan! :eek: i'm an idiot for not reading your stories before. keep up the good work! :D

:redheart: Nemesis

lol you cutie. i don't wish to hit you with a frying pan, but you better not miss any of my future stories.. hehe just kidding.. and wow thanks, nemesis, your praise is soo appreciated

WOW!!!! outstanding Is !!!! that is great. I too am waiting for your Master to return now!! lol

:firedevil

sparkybdj said:
WOW!!!! outstanding Is !!!! that is great. I too am waiting for your Master to return now!! lol

:firedevil

hehe. yes i wonder what he has planned as a punishment? thanks sparky :Kiss1:

Izzy,

You really are quite the writer. Great job of combining all the right components. Highly erotic. Looking forward to the next one.

ctft2001 said:
Izzy,

You really are quite the writer. Great job of combining all the right components. Highly erotic. Looking forward to the next one.

thank you very much, ctft. in fact i'm planning on writing one where i get the assistant back... so much for my being only a lee..

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back