• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF TIED TICKLEE!!!! Jaba's 6th Secret TMF Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher!!!!!

jaba

3rd Level Green Feather
SHE'S A TMF TIED TICKLEE!!!! Jaba's 6th Secret TMF Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher!!!!!

I am so pleased to present to our wonderful tickle community Jaba's 6th" TMF Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher"!!!!!! :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

It took a little coaxing to lure this shy :blush: TMF cutie from the shadows.....but she was well worth the effort!....... :bowing: .....

Reserved and quite by nature, this TMF beauty's deepest fantasy involves being tied and tickled, :yowzer: and she LOVES the feeling of the restraints as she is being tickled helplessly :poke3:.....

but be warned: :illogical ....she fights like a tigress :cat: against the tickling sensations, so make sure your rope knots are secure! :whip: (he he....)

As always.... :evilha: if you TRULY know the secret identity of Jaba's mystery TMF tickled cutie, PLEASE, PLEASE do not disclose her identity...PLEASE allow our wonderful TMF members to make both fun and silly guesses as to who she might be.... ;)

no more delay! :idontwann

on to the symphony of giggles!!!...... :2poke:

I am so fortunate to announce, and we invite you to guess.... :grouphug: ....

The secret :xpeepsofa identity of jaba's 6th "TMF Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher".... :tickle:

:dog: jaba :dog:

Last edited:
Is that Tamia????? I have no idea who it could be but my guess will start with Tamia!

i'm gonna guess...either zacutiebrat or ticklee1973. of course, i'm not certain of their tickling situation...but you can hear in the beginning "I haven't been tickled in so long..." hmmm....

This is the first time I have heard one that sounds familiar. Unfortunately, I still cannot place who it could be.
It has been too long since I have been to a gathering. I think it's time.

I've heard that laugh before but I can't put the laugh to the person...
Ms Chaos is my guess

I have no clue to who it might but one thing im certain of it's not zacutiebrat since i know her laugh since i tickled her before as she was my gf. :woot: :yowzer:

morning tickles and giggles?

AphxA said:
Sunriseticklee I guess???

Early morning tickles? :woot:

Laughter at the break of dawn? :angel:

Who else here wants a plate of giggles for breakfast?:wavingguy

And who is jaba's lovely secret TMF gigglee? :p

:wow: jaba :wow:

you cannot fool us, Layla!!!!!*grins*....

TicklishLayla said:
Like always...I have no clue. :manicd:

You say you have no clue? :rolleyes:

We say that ticklish giggle..... :2poke:

Just might belong to you!!!! :idunno:

Or....who...?..... :ermm:

:cuddle: jaba :cuddle:

my good friend jaba :wub: asked me to post and say he has revealed the identify of the mystery laugher to me.. but i ain't telling, nope no way will anyone get the secret from this ticklish lee.. :veryhappy

don't let them tickle it out of you, Isabeau!

isabeau said:
my good friend jaba :wub: asked me to post and say he has revealed the identify of the mystery laugher to me.. but i ain't telling, nope no way will anyone get the secret from this ticklish lee.. :veryhappy

Don't divulge her secret identity, Izzy! :cat:

Even under threat of licking banana yogurt from your tootsies!!!! :woot:

We won't tell them that "tootsie banana yogurt licking" is your weakness, ok? *grins*... :blush:

This week, we just want the wonderful TMF members to enjoy the "afterglow" of the wonderful NEST event that occurred.... :tickle:

The secret identity of our 6th TMF Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher will be revealed by our georgeous "goddess of giggles", Mimi.... :smilelove ......

Next week!....... :grouphug:

:dog: jaba :dog:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back