• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped in a Tug of War Part 2 FFMM/f

maryallison

TMF Novice
It had been a hot saturday, so it seemed natural to wear a short cotton dress to the pool party, and I HAD to wear it without a bra so the straps wouldn't show. How could I know the girls would trick me into tying that nylon rope around my wrists, for the tug of war?
Now the men were pulling that rope toward the diving board. It was a low dive - just two or three feet above the water - and as the men pulled me closer I had to lift one leg over the board, to keep from tripping over it, and as soon as I was straddling that board the men tugged the nylon rope at my wrists in another direction. I was stuck, facing away from the pool, with one foot on each side of the diving board. I couldn't step away. A light breeze came - whispering across the bottom of my cotton dress, blowing up my thighs - but my wrists were tied together and I couldn't stop that hem from dancing.
"So, you like that little dress, huh?" It was another girl, her voice dripping with sarcasm.
"It was hot," I said.
"You're right," she said, mischieviously. "It is hot." She stepped closer, then placed her fingers at the bottom of my dress. "Maybe you're still overdressed."
As soon as her fingers began to pull my dress up, I felt that unbearable sensation on my thighs.
"Ah, ha ha..." I stammered.
She stopped. She looked in my eyes, then glanced at the other girls nearby. "Looks like this girl is overdressed AND ticklish...."
I took a step back (but where could I go?) and I couldn't see where the pool was, maybe three steps or four steps behind me, but when she came closer I had to step back again. the other girls surrounded that diving board, cutting off my escape. The lead girl reached for the bottom of my dress again. With my last step my heel felt the edge of the pool behind me, and I fell back - splat - with my ass hitting the diving board. At least I was sitting now.
"So, you want to steal our guys?" another girl said.
"N-no-oo," I answered.
"You think that little dress is going take them away from us?"
"I-I didn't mean t-that. It was hot."
"We know your kind. Always looking for attention."
One girl knelt on my right, stroking the top of my foot. I had to lift it. She grabbed my ankle and raked her fingers across my sole."
"AH-Ahhhh-ha ha hahahahaaaaaaaa!"
I kicked away, then shuffled a few inches up that diving board. I was still facing away from the pool, so I could only feel that board with my ass as the posse came closer. Another girl lifted my left foot, dancing her fingers under it, so I sputtered again and kicked her away. She found my ankle and attacked.
N-n-n-no-NOOOOO Staaaahhhppp!"
My right foot pushed off the cement, and I escaped, but of course I had nowhere to escape to, and with each time I moved that cotton dress became tighter against my body until i thought my titties might pop out of the top. When I reajusted my ass on that board the guy holding the nylon rope pulled it, and my arms lifted over my head and backwards, so I flopped backwards at crashed against the diving board. He kept the rope taut. Now I was lying face up on the diving board, with my hands above my head and useless for defense as the girls grabbed both ankles and lifted them off the ground.
"NO!" I shouted.
Their fingers fluttered across my soles, and I kicked and begged, but they had a firm grasp on my ankles.
"Staaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaappp! hahaha Staaaaahhhppp!"
With each kick my dress fell another inch, and kicking and kicking and kicking that dress fell down my thighs to my waist, exposing my white panties. Another girl leaned over the board and stroked against my thighs, up and down, and no matter where I kicked her fingers found a previously untouched spot. The girls lifted my legs up over my waist, so I could not kick anymore, and now two girls ran their hands across my thighs, and soon found my panties and began to pull them up up up.
"Make way!" a guy demanded.
"Let us in," another guy said.
The girls hesitated, and I took the chance to scoot a few more inches up the diving board, away from them. I pilled my dress down over my panties. Now I hovered over the water entirely.
I heard a splash.
In a few seconds a guy appeared in the water below me, whoosh! and his wet hands came up from either side of the board. I couldn't go anywhere now. His fingers attacked my tummy, then dug in through that dress to my terribly ticklish ribs.
A Hahahaha ha - ha -ha hahha ahahahaahahahaha!"
Each time I wriggled from side to side I got close to the edge of that board, then had to roll the other way, back and forth, back and forth.
"No. No. NOOO ahahahhhhhaaaaaaa!"
The guy had to let go, then drift to the bottom of the pool and push up, gasping for air with a splash and another two seconds of tickling. He let go again and disappeared under the water, then whooshed back up and grabbed my helpless belly. Each time he disappeared under the water a girl tickled my feet. When I pulled them away my legs opened, and my feet splashed into the water under me. Now my thighs were spread in welcome, and a guy sat down on the board.
Whoever held the rope at my wrists pulled once more, so my tits were pointing to the clouds, and the guy in front pushed my dress up over my thighs and waist, exposing my white panties. he stroked the fabric a little, then lifted the dress a little more, over my tummy, up my ribs, and I could do nothing to stop him. He stroked my belly, slooooowly, then a little faster, and with each circle of fingers he went faster and faster as my lungs begged for breath and my tits heaved just inches away from his fingers. He stopped. He smiled. Why did I not wear a bra? He stroked up my ribs ever so slowly, his smile growing with every inch, and just as my dress came up to my nipples I knew my only option. With one swift motion I lifted my right leg up, rolled my body left, and plunged into the cold pool water.

This is turning into a very interesting story i can't wait to read more.

Interesting! Very interesting! We look forward to installment three!
Love,
Heather and Anna

that was one of the most unique stories I have ever read!
wow, i dont think ive actually read a pull scenario story before. good job, truly awesome idea. :whip:

Great Story (Both part 1 and part2). Like everyone else, I am eagerly awaiting part 3.

TickleTerror,

I have a question for you. Your signature line ("If you tickle us, do we not laugh), is that from the Odd Couple (TV show)? I have a very strong recollection about this line being used in an episode where Felix has to deal with a member of the "crime scene" to get some stolen property back (I think a watch) and he is trying to get a good deal on it, when the 'criminal' makes mention of an ex-wife, which catches Oscar (Felix's friend and roommate) by surprise. It is at this point that the criminal says something like...

"If you cut us, do we not bleed; if you tickle us, do we not laugh, If we are late with our alimony payments, do we not hear from our ex-wives?" or something like that.

Just wondering if I'm right?

I have no idea. I took it from the merchant of venice, a great play written by William Shakespeare.

tickleterror said:
I took it from the merchant of venice, a great play written by William Shakespeare.

Thanks TT. Here I'm thinking Odd Couple and you're using one of the masters of all time. Oh well, I guess I'm not as sophisticated as you-lol.

Thanks again

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back