• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yenny the cartoon!!

scuzbukit

Ya, so i spent so time today and made a flash animation fo yenny.

Hopefully i'll get some decent feed back on this and continue making different ones.

With ozzy's permission of course!!! Ozzy, if your out there lemme know whats up!!!! or if you like the idea?

Thanks everyone.

Scuz out!!! :firedevil

I think it's great!

Well done, sir. I agree, Ozzy's invented the greatest animated ticklish girl there is, and it's great to see her in literal animation. Nicely done. More! More!

Wow, I got it to work...

Now all you need is someone do do voice work for it, and it will be the best toon ever :D.

Amazing. I only hope you're planning for some upperbody tickling in the future. I know, I know, she's got them big feet, but she has other assets too. :)

So Ozzy really did the art for this? This looks pretty nice. I would like to see a continuation if you guys are up for it. Keep it goin!

amazing

that is awesome work man.... I'm a big ozzy/yenny fan... hopefully he will agree to keep on doin' this flash animation.

Nicely Done! I hate to be the one to bring this up but...Im not sure that this will stay up long unless you got either/both a) MTJ's permission; b)Ozzy's permission since the sprite's used in your .swf are from an e-comic that is currently available for purchase.

That being said, Great Job! Very nice tweening and quick load times. Also its very clean. I've been meaning to get back to doing some tickling flash work but it seems that every time I start one, something happens in life that sucks out all my time :ranty: Oh well, maybe once the summer semester is over....

***EDIT. After taking a closer look at your lines, it appears you re-drew the sprites and just used the comic scene as a template so it may be ok but I'm not sure. If this is indeed cool with the publisher/artist, there are afew Stip/Topin's (TD Rox!!!) that I would love to take a crack at animating.

Again, this is an awesome toon.

bulbazaur said:
Nicely Done! I hate to be the one to bring this up but...Im not sure that this will stay up long unless you got either/both a) MTJ's permission; b)Ozzy's permission since the sprite's used in your .swf are from an e-comic that is currently available for purchase.

That being said, Great Job! Very nice tweening and quick load times. Also its very clean. I've been meaning to get back to doing some tickling flash work but it seems that every time I start one, something happens in life that sucks out all my time :ranty: Oh well, maybe once the summer semester is over....

***EDIT. After taking a closer look at your lines, it appears you re-drew the sprites and just used the comic scene as a template so it may be ok but I'm not sure. If this is indeed cool with the publisher/artist, there are afew Stip/Topin's (TD Rox!!!) that I would love to take a crack at animating.

Again, this is an awesome toon.

Thanks everyone for the awesome responses!

And to bulbazaur,
If they don't allow it to stay on, that is fine. I will make others with my own art work, or find other classics to animated instead.

be prepared for more.......thats for sure!!!

Scuz out!! :firedevil

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back