• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone coming to NEST from NYC?

QBWeaver

Verified
I have a couple that are coming from England and they need a ride to NYC and from NYC. Is there anyone that might be able to help? I'm not sure of the dates but I'll get you in touch with them if you can help.

Thanks Everyone!

Jan

I would but... I'm in NYC, interested in going, but didnt register yet... is it too late?

what part of New England? Let me know ... might be able to help out.

Actually, they're from merry OLD England, not NEW England. lol They're all set.

Ann

I should have read this earlier. I am just across from Manhattan. Perhaps I can give them a lift back from the NEST.

~L~

I just registered,

Well completed the on line application anyway...I am praying my application is approved because I have never been to a tickle gathering before. I have loves tickling forever. If these people need a ride from NYC I would be happy to take them. Law Enforcement here so trust is a non-issue. Happy tickles!! :)

Brat!

Way to go Brat! I was wondering how long this would go on before someone noticed the original post date. lol.

I can just see someone waiting to pick someone up at the airport, but they are a year late.

Bad timing!

:wavingguy

ticklefeathers said:
Well completed the on line application anyway...I am praying my application is approved because I have never been to a tickle gathering before. I have loves tickling forever. If these people need a ride from NYC I would be happy to take them. Law Enforcement here so trust is a non-issue. Happy tickles!! :)

Thanks so much for the kind offer, tf. As Brat and Belly have pointed out, this particular thread is from last year. But, it's nice to know that you're willing should the need arise for them again this year or for someone else in your area. It IS appreciated. So, don't let their teasing distract you from your generosity.

AFA your application... I've been on vacation/working on NEST goodies the past few days. Tomorrow is catch-up day at home. Then, on Monday, we'll try to get things caught up with the applications that have been submitted since I left. So, you'll be hearing from us soon. :upsidedow

Re: Old postings

Will read more carefully in the future...maybe a polite suggestion to the moderators, to purge the messages more than a year old? Just a thought, not trying to sound like a know-it-all or anything. :feets:

Delete them? How then would you folks know what happened before? How would people be able to research previous events?

It's far simpler to rely on people's ability to read the dates on the posts, as they do on magazines, newspapers, checks, bills, appointments, calendars, etc.

Actually, we're looking at shifting all old NEST threads to this sub-forum so that they can all be found and reviewed without messing up the Tickling Discussion area. But, we'll try to rename them with the appropriate year so they're easier to spot. I'm not sure how soon we'll get to it. But, it should help some.

YOu aren't stupid. We all rush and miss things at times. It just makes you human like the rest of us. But, I can write you a ticket if you like. :poke3:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back