• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped in a Tug of War Part 3 F/f

maryallison

TMF Novice
SPLASH!!

As soon as I hit the water I could feel it gleefully attacking my cotton dress and panties. My wrists were still tied, so I could only kick my legs to get my head above water again. Each kick exposed another section of dress to the cold water. Up my legs, up my thighs, all over my panties until everything was soaked. Whoever had been holding the rope tight had let go, so I had a few seconds to pull my tied wrists closer, hoping to get that rope out of anyone's reach.
Too late.
A girl ran across the pool edge, and grabbed the other end of the rope just as it was reaching the water. She tugged it close to her; the rope grew taut. She pulled my wrists a little in front of me, and I kicked a little underwater, and with each tug and kick I went closer to the shallow end of the pool. I could just feel the pool bottom with my toes. She tugged again, taking another foot of rope with her so I was pulled closer to the edge - closer to being exposed to the audience. The cotton dress hugged my body, and of course I had no bra, so the closer I got to the edge to more my nipples and boobs would be seen through the dress, by everyone. The guys gathered for a better view. Just as my feet were flat on the pool bottom I yanked my tied wrists closer to me, and my tormentor had to take a step closer, closer to the edge. She pulled her end of the rope, but now my feet were firmly planted and I was going nowhere. She knew it. I yanked my wrists again and she hovered, then fell into the pool with a magnificent splash, and those hungry water molecules now attacked her shorts, and tank top. It was red, and got darker with every second, but it clinged to her boobs just as the cotton dress clinged to mine.
She let go of the rope, and dove at me, plunging under the water until she waved her arms at my waist. I stepped away, and she came up for air, then dove at me again, and soon her fingers reached under my dress and yanked my soaked panties to my knees. All of this was underwater, of course, but I would not let that happen, so I clenched my legs together. She had to come up for air. I pulled my panties up again, but she dove under once more, and put her elbow between my legs as she yanked and tore at those panties until they were past my knees, past my shins, past my ankles, and with a whoop she came to the surface and threw them out of the pool.
That bitch is going to pay.
I lunged for her, and as my hands grabbed her tank top her hands found the bottom of my dress, and I pulled down as she pulled up, and our arms met in the middle. She pulled her elbows in, but her tits popped out of that tank top, and the guys ran over to the other side of the pool for a better view. She had pulled my dress up to my waist, then she gave up and dug her fingers into my belly, and I was helpless.
"AhhhhHHHhhhahahahaaaaahhaaaaaaa!"
I pushed her head underwater, and in a few seconds she let go, so I stepped backwards, backwards, then turned and raced as fast as I could (as fast as anyone can go when they are chest deep in water). She caught me, with fingers in my tummy again, and I had to stop and beg for mercy.
"No n-n-nooooaaha hahahahahahahahaaaa staaahpppp!"
I turned around, then grabbed her arms and held them high, and with each inch I raised them she moaned a little louder.
"No, NOooooooooaahhhh...." she cried.
I was suddenly a martial artist. I manuevered to her side, then behind her, holding her arms up and then straight out, with her bare melons well above the water, and all six guys began applauding. She pulled her arms down. She turned to me, and hell hath no fury like a women topless, and soon her arms clawed at my dress straps, and before I could react, she pulled the straps down, down my shoulders and arms, as my own tits peeked into view, and their was more cheering. My wrists were still tied by that nylon rope, so the dress could go no further, and I plunged my hands under the water once more and attacked her ribs.
"no No Nooooo!"
She was just as ticklish as I was, and the two of us splashed and walked and grabbed in that waist deep water, desperate to get the other girl naked, desperate to cover ourselves, and when at last I reached down to her ankle, and pulled it up, she surrendered.
"Staaahhp. You w-winnn."
I pulled the ankle farther up, so she fell backwards, and once again her breasts were exposed to our cheering crowd, and I fluttered my fingers against the bottom of her foot as she splashed and gasped for breath.
"a-ahhh-hahaha-aaaaaaahhhhhhhh..."
Her face went under. I heard no more. I walked out of the pool, with my wrists tied and my dress clinging, and my tits available to every eye, then I ran back across the grass and into the apartment, with the sound of happy men echoing behind me.

Brilliant as always. You are one of the writers who's work i always read.

"hell hath no fury like a women topless" man I love that line hahahaha! The story too haahah

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back