• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Layla Mercedes -- video by Bondo

Bondo

TMF Master
Hey gang,

I had the extreme honor and pleasure of meeting Layla Mercedes of www.LovingSoles.com. She is an awesome model! She's beautiful and, dare I say it, her feet are perfect.

Here's a sample clip from the taping. I checked to see how ticklish she is. Her answer to the question was "Oh my God yes!". What a doll!

Sample image:
LaylaDone.jpg

Sample clip:
>> Layla Mercedes Clip <<

Full length clip available here:
>> Bondo's Flash Your Feet Video Clips <<

Bondo

Hello Bondo

Layla has very beautiful feet would like to see more of a tickling video clip of you tickling her though. You were just getting into it at the end of that clip but we want to hear her laugh from having her feet tickled. Think you could get her to do a tickling video clip all by itself...We would all love that....

TicklesFemales

Bondo Rules!

hey bondo, great clip, ive been a big fan of your site for some time. you are the MAN. peace....BLUE_THUNDER

I'll check with Layla to see what she thinks of the idea of a full length tickling clip. She's so unbelievably ticklish that I don't know if she'd go for it. I think it'd be alot of fun, eh?

Bondo

She has gorgeous feet! And the tickling scene in the end gave a fine finishing touch. I agree with the majority here... She surely would make a fine ticklee! ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back