• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped at the Memorial Day picnic

maryallison

TMF Novice
(here's a quickee to tide you over for a few days)

The apartment complex left a flyer under my door: "Come join us at the pool for a picnic. Monday, Memorial Day. Meet your neighbors!!"

I hesitated. I had already met some of the neighbors, when I was trapped at the tug of war, and I had run out of there topless and all wet. But that time it was just a few people. This time there would be lots more people to keep watch, even the apartment managers, so there could be no tickling or ropes tied around me....right?
A few days later I heard people laughing outside my balcony, and when I peeked out the window several girls and guys were walking toward the pool. I was wearing khakis, and flip flops, and a blue cotton shirt that buttoned in front - and oh boy, I was definately wearing a bra. No tricks this time. I walked out my door, down the hall, went outside, and looked out the apartment door. There was a man in a sport coat, and another in a uniform from one of those private security companies. Rent a Cop. Nothing would go wrong this time.
They had set up a volleyball net, and a temporary horseshoe pit, and picnic tables with tablecloths and paper plates. There were sandwiches and potato chips and cans of soda. A lot of the same people from the tug of war were there, but as long as the manager in the sport coat, and the security guy were nearby, I was safe. there were too many people playing volleyball already, and two people were throwing the horseshoes back and forth - with a clang each time a horseshoe hit one of the posts sticking out of the ground. I didn't want to be nearby when a hoseshoe went flying by! I took a sandwich and just had one bite when a cute guy called to me.
"Hey, you want to play?"
He stood by a tether ball pole. You know: a six foot pole sticks out of the ground, with a string hanging from the top and a volleyball hangs from the bottom of the string. You have to hit the volleyball until the string wraps around the pole, and whoever gets the ball and string wrapped entirely around the pole wins.
"Uh, I dunno..." I said.
"C'mon," he answered. "It's easy."
I walked a few steps to him, and he swung the ball gently, so the string wrapped only once around the pole, then he swung the ball back.
"You'll win pretty fast," I said.
"Naaaaah. I 'll go easy on you." he said. "it'll be fun."
There was nothing else to do, so I stepped up and he swung the ball ever so slowly around the pole. Halfway around, that it. I grabbed it with my hands.
"No, honey, punch it back to me with your fist."
I punched it, and the ball swung by him and wrapped one turn around the pole. i swung again when it came to me, but I missed, so it slowed down long enough so he could punch it back to me, and I missed again, so the ball and string unwrapped from the pole.
"See? It's easy." he said. He swung it toward me again, and I punched it back, and he quickly punched it, so it went back and forth between us, but on the third time I missed and the ball wrapped around the pole once, then he punched again and it wrapped around twice, and he chuckled. That's right. He chuckled. I stepped up to really crush the ball when it sailed by me, but i stepped too far, so when I reached out for it my wrist hit the string and the ball wrapped around my arm instead. Whoops. I reached my free hand up to untangle the string, but a pair of hands came from behind me.
"Got her!"
It was a girl's voice. Oh yeah, the same girl who had fought me in the pool at the tug of war.
"Hey!" I shouted.
The girl wrapped the ball around my other arm, my free arm, and pushed me closer to the tether pole so she could gain more of the nylon string. She wrapped the string twice around both my arms, then swung the ball between my arms twice, so the tether ball itself served as a weight.
She dug her fingers in my sides.
"Ahh-haaaahahahahaaaaa!"
I stepped away from her, but that ball and string kept my close to the tether pole - in fact, I was wrapped around the pole. if I stepped left I wrapped myself tighter around the pole, and if I stepped right I walked into her hungry fingers. She flickered her fingers up my ribs and underarms.
"staaah- staaaah - staaaahhhpppp!"
I looked around for the manager in the sportcoat, and when he walked over, I was sure he would stop this ordeal. But, wait. He looked familiar. As soon as he grinned I recognized him from the tug of war, and oh my god the security guard was also from that tug of war. Dammit!
I steeped away from the girl, desperate to unwrap that string around the pole, but with each step a new set of hands reached out for my tummy.
"No-n-n-ooooo noooaaahhhahahahaha...."
As long as that tetherball was wrapped around my wrists I could not escape, so I began batting it up wuth my head, and stepping away from each pair of fluttering hands, and soon I was wildly swinging my captive arms up and down, trying to get the ball unwrapped. It worked! The ball swung forward, unwrapping once, but the girl behind me merely reached by me and swung it around again.
"No fair!"
The crowd laughed, and I swung my arms up again, but each time the ball unwrapped from my wrists the sadistic witch wrapped it around again. I walked in a circle, tied to that pole, with hands reaching out for me until I could take no more.
"Nooooo," I whimpered. "p-pleeeeaaaasseee..." It was pathetic.
They stopped. They all stopped, even the girl who started it. I turned to her, with my wrists wrapped in the tether ball string, and my arms out in front of me. I saw a glint of pity in her eyes.
A pair of hands reached from behind me, and just like that they rested on the snap at my khakis. It was a guy's hands.
Uh oh.
He unsnapped my pants, and pulled them down to my ankles, and he grazed his fingers against the back of my thighs. I had to lift up my leg to escape. Off popped my flip flops as my foot stepped out of my khakis, and when he stroked the other thigh I had to lift my other foot out. He pulled my pants and flip flops away. He stroked my thighs again, up and down, and when I stepped away another guy reached out, brushing his hands against my panties, and each time I stepped another pair of hands found me. I turned away from the pole, and the guy in the security uniform - yeah, that imposter - reached for the buttons of my shirt.
"NNNOoooooooo!!" i shouted.
he pulled one button open as I stepped away, and I made a half circle around the pole to get free. It was the wrong direction. I was wrapping myself around the pole again. Another pair of hands found my shirt, and flicked a button open, and of course i had nowhere to go. I stopped. I stared at them. When the security guy came around and fumbled at the buttons near my chest, a wave of anger welled up inside me.
Another guy's voice interrupted the gang. "Okay, that's enough." It was the cute guy who had started the tether ball game.
"Ahhh, c'mon, Bryan." the security guy said. "let's get her topless."
"No," Bryan said. You've had your fun.
(Yea! Cute Guy comes to the rescue!)
I wanted to impress him now. I wanted to do something he would remember.
"Go on, do it," I said to the crowd. "Go on, take my shirt off, and take off the bra and panties, too. Take it all off!"
That got their attention.
"You miserable little pigs. I didn't do anything to hurt you. I never did one rotten thing. So go ahead and strip me."
They hesitated.
"Go on. Strip me and feel me up and do whatever you want. I can't stop you. I'm helpless. Is that what you want? A helpless, naked girl to torture? huh?!!"
Now everybody stopped. They waited, and Bryan unwrapped the tether ball, and unravelled the string from my wrists, and I was soon free. Nobody said sorry. They had not expected me to yell at them. I guess it was no fun if I gave them permission. Bryan bent down at picked up my khaki pants, and gave me the flip flops. When I walked toward the apartment building, he followed.
"Sorry," he said. "They told me you liked being tickled."
I glanced at him, with a little smile. "Only one guy at a time." I winked. "In private." My smile grew, and when I ran to my apartment I thought I heard his footsteps behind me.

Last edited:
great beginning as always, maryallison. you have this way of leaving us on the edge every time..

We are both happy and sad. Happy for this character finally getting some happiness... but sad there was no nudity!
Love,
Heather and Anna

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back