• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BTS - Shirley's Revenge - new F/F film (PREVIEW CLIP)

Brazil_Tickling

4th Level Green Feather
Shirley will take revenge, now their thief friends are dominated and tied and everything that Shirley suffered will suffer, the girl tickler will make the ticklish girls to laugh of truth, the brunette is very sensitive and she laughs a lot, great tickling torture scenes!!!

BTS NOW WITH FOUR NEW RELEASES EVERY MONTH
OUR NEWEST RELEASES ARE ALL 640 x 480 HIGH QUALITY RESOLUTION CLIPS
NEW WEB SERVER LOCATED IN USA, MORE SECURITY, FASTER DOWNLOADS

Brazilian Tickling Site
DVD Store free shipping

3 videos ordered April 17, not yet arrived

BTS,

I have ordered and paid for 3 videos on April 17 and have not received them yet. I sent you an email and have not got a reply.

Can you please tell me if they have been sent and what day they were sent? Or have you not sent them yet?

Thank you,
--Russ Prizzi

We did not receive any email from you about no received videos...(maybe because two weeks ago we changed our servers)
We apologize for that problem Russ...you are our customer there are almost two years!!
Your order from april 17 will be posted AGAIN monday morning by EMS with a registered code for tracking...we will send the tracking code by email monday afternoon...please choose a free film to compensate!!!

Thank you

brusher68 said:
BTS,

I have ordered and paid for 3 videos on April 17 and have not received them yet. I sent you an email and have not got a reply.

Can you please tell me if they have been sent and what day they were sent? Or have you not sent them yet?

Thank you,
--Russ Prizzi

for which email did you send?
did the email go back to you?

brusher68 said:
BTS,

Thank you,
--Russ Prizzi

i've seen the blonde with the bandana in another vid,can't remember the name though,but she is fantastic.

your videos was posted again by EMS with a tracking code, we sent the code to your email...please check...

thank you

brusher68 said:
BTS,

Thank you,
--Russ Prizzi

nice clip!!! like the reaction from the girl in red!!!! great clip!! thanks!!

:firedevil

ok, i've made up my mind....i'm taking my vacation in Rio, and i'm taking my cuffs with me!

Revenge is a dish best served w/two hot women w/bad tatoos tied to a bed. Thanks for the great clip , Brazil_Tickling.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back