• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

%100 true, sexual content, feet

templarjohn

I share this story only because I feel an obligation to do so. I have enjoyed the contributions of others and carry a sense of guilt that I have held back a true story of my own which happened a few years ago.

I had been in a serious relationship with this girl(call her Colleen). She was 24, looked 19, beautiful blond hair, 5'2, intelligent, a delightful laugh. How I loved her cute little legs! And she was wonderfully ticklish everywhere. But her feet were just too ticklish, so I could only manage a quick stroke here and there because she couldn't take it and got mad.

This was many months into the relationship when it happened. I have to admit, that while the relationship was still excellent, the sex had been growing a bit stale. I believe I was not satisfying her the way I had been in the early "hot" period of the relationship. It wasn't for lack of caring or trying. It's just girls need variety of stimulus too.

What happened was totally spontaneous. We were in the bedroom watching a video. It turned out that the story was quite moving, especially to Colleen. This put her in a mood for sex. Fully clothed, we quickly undressed only as much as necessary to get the job done, as the movie had made her passionate and impatient. Used to being on the bottom, she for some reason mounted on top of me.

This is where I got creative. There happened to be a long piece of soft, firm rope on the bed table(I had never used bondage with this girl, the rope just happened to be there for something else). Grabbing the rope, with her mounted and sitting on top, I reached down and grabbed hold of her ankles. Remember, she was short, so it was easy to pull them onto my chest. On her feet were these cute little baby-blue socks. Her socked feet were inches from my face. Distracted and aroused from being mounted on me, she did not protest as I used the rope to bound her ankles.

In this sexual position, unable to use her legs for balance, she was limited in her ability to move up and down on my penis. But having her legs pulled out caused her clitoris to be pulled extremely tight against my penis, which is very arousing to a women, so even the slight motion she was able to manage was arousing her to a frenzy.

Meanwhile, there I was with these cute little blue-socked feet bound and right in my face. I lightly touched her socked sole. She moaned harder. I knew how unbearably ticklish she was on her feet, and I suppose she wanted to say "don't touch my feet!", but in her present state words were impossible, so I chose to interpret the moan as a sign of pleasure instead of a protest.

Her eyes were closed, her gordeous face in ecstacy. I began to do the unthinkable. While she continued her constricted sexual motion, I began to remove one of her blue socks. I had to work it under the rope, but I finally got it off. Her feet, which I had never seen this close, were perfect. Milky white sole, no sign of a callus, perfect toes. I love a smooth sole, and this is what was inches from my face. So close I could make out every detail. Her perfect little toes arched back from the pleasue she was experiencing further below.

I was apprehensive to tickle this wildly ticklish little girl afraid it would ruin the moment. I lightly touched the underbelly of her second toe. I felt her tighten and jump, but she was literally locked onto my penis from this position and could go nowhere. Now realizing this, there would be no stopping me.

I removed the other sock, while she continued to rock on penis. I now had both soles bound together in my face. I began to lightly stroke both soles. Her body lurched and her moans became more of an "oh! oh!" I lifted her feet a few inches off my chest, further locking her onto my penis. She could not kick or pull away from this position if her life depended on it. Her only hope would be to ask me to stop, and she was way beyond speaking capacity. I tickled every delicious part of her sole. I used one finger slowly, then five fingers rapidly. Her body was rigid, "oh's" became "ah's", then went back to a deep moaning.

I took slack from the rope and slid it between her big toe and second toe. Normally a ticklish girl will reflexively curl her feet forward at this but in this position, the arousal causes the body to reflex the toes back. The delicious soles of this cutest of little blonds were helplessly exposed by there own reflexes. Her feet balanced on my chest, I slid the rope between each of her toes while I licked her soles. She was in the extremist of agony/ecstacy. Her feet wanted to escape the stimulus but could not. The energy transfered to her vagina which grabbed my penis harder than I thought possible. Her soles tasted so sweet, those bare little feet, stretched tight trying to get away, I was ready to explode.

But she exploded first. I felt her lose absolute control. When a female has that kind of organism, the universe shakes. When it was almost over, and I felt her vagina and body relax, I placed the rope again between the big and little toes, each foot at the same time. There was a lot of rope left, and began to slowly pull. "AAAh!" she moaned. Her feet arched back as far as they could. I licked the stretched sole while sawing the rope back and forth slowly. Her vagina grabbed me tight again and she exploded once, expending her completely.

Her body went limp, spent. I untied her and she lay right there in the middle of the bed, unable to move or speak for quite a while. And for the first time, she did not scold me for tickling her feet!

well, it sounds like you had fun!

a good account of how one can incorporate new things into sex and sometimes surprise people in the process.... perhaps she found out that under certain circumstances, being tickled wasn't quite so uncomfortable....

thanks for sharing.

Colleen

So..... is this where it ended, or was there any more oppertunities? Was the episode ever discussed between you guys?:confused:

Totally forgot about posting this. It could be better written, sorry about that, but one thing for sure is that this really did happen exactly like this. She hated tickling, tolerated a foot massage, but wasn't real eager to have her feet touched. She had perfect feet though. Small, smooth. Though this one time where I tied her up a little and had her on top gave her a rocking orgasm, she never let me do it again. She would get on top of me, so almost the same position, but wouldn't let me touch her feet. I think it was because she found tickling torturous, even though that one time it added to her arousal.

OUTSTANDING !!!

I hope you will share more of your experiences... or fantasies. I like the way you think !!

:dancingmonster:

Oh, it happened exactly that way. I don't think I have any other good, true tales. Most of the women in my life, including this one, didn't really like having their feet touched, let alone tickled.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back