• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3000 Miles Away, Physically, and Mentally, And, Trouble, Before the Beginning.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys headed off on their next road trip to California, going four and five on the nine game trip. Mitch agreed to continue his individual counseling, three times a week, along with the marriage counesling, upon his return home. During his week away, he called Naomi, every night, as he always did. While Naomi maintained that she was "committed" to him, and the marriage, Mitch couldn't help but feel that there was a tone of indifference to her voice during his calls with her, or, that, in a crazy way, she held a grudge against him for screwing up her acting career, and that she wanted the counseling to fail, so she would have an excuse to leave him, if she so desired. Due to this, he began to feel very negative, and almost like he couldnt succeed.
The Good Guys returned home from California in the wee hours of Monday Morning, to begin another nine game homestand on Monday night at 7:35pm. It was an exhausted Mitch who came through the door that night. Naomi was waiting up for him, and the couple talked. "I'm happy to be home. I hope I can have a productive homestand, and that we can make progress, and that I can" Mitch said. The couple made love, and Mitch worshipped Naomi from head to toes, still thanking the grace of God that she hadn't decided to pack him in.
On Monday, Mitch had a noon appointment with his therapist, after which he and Naomi went for marriage counseling, and at that session, Mitch received a shock. "Mitch, I have been talking to your doctor, and we have a suggestion for you. It might be painful, and you might hit the ceiling when we say this, but, we feel that it might be productive for you to shelve the tickling and foot worship in your marriage for a while. We feel it is a crutch, that you use to avoid dealing with your real issues, and that it might be productive if you just didn't do things like that to Naomi for a while" The marriage couneslor said. Mitch stared at the therapist in disbelief, then became enraged. "I dont fucking believe you people! First I take the painful step of having to deal with myself, and now you have the gall to tell me what sexual movements to do with my wife, in the privacy of my apartment! How dare you!" Mitch said, his voice rising. Before the therapist could say anything else, Mitch continued. "For your information, you stupid bitch, know it all therapist, I have not forced Naomi to do anything. She loves tickling along with me, and for 20 years has told me that it is part of her job, as wife, to please me. She willingly gets tickled in the nude by strangers every Saturday night, so how the fucking hell is her husband tickling her, or kissing her feet during lovemaking "damaging", in your estimation, you maven, know it all, genius!?" Mitch seethed. "If you would stop cursing at me, I will explain. I had mentioned this to Naomi, and she wasnt too comfortable with it either. She loves to be tickled, and understands that if she doesnt do things for you, as your wife, you will leave her and find someone else who will. However, both I and your therapist feel that you use the tickling and foot worship as a crutch, and that it consumes you. No one is telling you to never tickle Naomi again, or not to kiss her feet ever, just try it, for a while, and see" The couneslor suggested. "Naomi, is this what you want?" Mitch asked, in a cold tone. "I just want things to be better, whatever it takes" Naomi said. "Okay, so can you please tell me how I'm supposed to control my desires, with the only woman I'm really supposed to do those things with, when I see Naomi naked every day, she lies there next to me. I have seen her in passion and heat for over 20 years, and she sheds her foot coverings and goes barefoot from the minute we get home every night? How the fuck am I supposed to turn that off? Let me get this straight, if I tickle or kiss Naomi's feet while I am making love to her, in bed, that makes me a bad person? You know, you people are really fucked!" Mitch raged. "I never said to do it forever, just try it" The therapist said. Mitch walked out of the therapist's office in a rage.
The couple showed up at the ballpark that night for the game with Washington, barely speaking to each other. The game didnt go well. In a showery rain, Mitch struck out five times, and the Good Guys fell, 2-1, as Kate Hudson lost. When Mitch and Naomi got home that night, they got into bed, and Naomi started kissing Mitch. She had put on little half socks to cover her feet, to try and distract Mitch from the temptation of tickling her, or kissing her feet. "Just try it. Pretend that my feet arent the thing for you, or that I'm not ticklish. I am not saying forever, just let's try something different" Naomi said. "Naomi, as much as I love you, whoever the fuck suggested this, is pushing me to the edge. First, I have to go to a therapist, now, I am being told to give up the most natural thing that my wife and I have enjoyed for 22 years, when I cant do it to any other woman in the world. I am really beginning to lose it here. If those things bother you, or you dont want me to do them to you, why dont you tell me now, and we have some serious soul searching to do. Maybe you need to find someone who wont do those things to you, and I need to find someone who will let me, without all this psychobabble bullshit!" Mitch erupted. "Did I ever say I never would again? NO! Just try it, goddamnit! Again, all for Mitch. You were asked to try something, you pigheaded asshole, not to never kiss your wife's feet, or tickle her again!" Naomi erupted. The couple went to bed that night, very unsure of what would come next, and the future.
On Tuesday, the team continued their series with Washington. Gil Bellows was on the mound, again in a light rain. The team managed three runs, as Mitch struck out four more times, in a 3-2 win. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night, and she fared well, taking a 4-3 decision from the Nationals, with the help of Hilary Duff.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch visited the couneslor again that morning, and expressed his disgust over the foot and tickling ban. He was beginning to have very bad feelings about it all, and wondered to himself if it was time to pack it all in.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and she pitched a shutout, striking out nine, in a 4-0 win. The fifth starter got bombed, 7-0, on Saturday night. Kate Hudson then took her turn on Sunday, trying to atone for her loss earlier that week. She was masterful on that Sunday, striking out a dozen, and working on a no hitter until the seventh, in an eventual 4-1 triumph.
The Reds invaded Paradise in the homestand's last series before the Good Guys would head on the road again. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, but got shut out, 1-0. Charlize fared better on Tuesday night, striking out eleven, and allowing only one run through eight innings, in an eventual 3-1 triumph. Wednesday afternoon was bright and sunny, a perfect day for baseball, except for one thing. That day's starting pitcher, Neve Campbell, came down with the flu, and a bullpen pitcher had to substitute for her. Naomi, ironically, being a middle to late inning reliever, not having pitched in a few days, and not being needed again for ten days, because she did not travel with the team, was that day's choice to start the game. Naomi fared well, keeping the team in the game, allowing three runs in six innings, a quality start. She left a 3-3 tie after six, and got credit for the win, when the team scored a run in the sixth, and then five more in the seventh, to break the game open. The bullpen hung on, and did the rest, and the Good Guys came away with a 9-6 triumph, to complete a six and three homestand. It had been a very trying homestand for Mitch and Naomi, both on field, and off, and now, came another week and half road trip.
On Wednesday night, when the couple got into bed, Naomi tried to arose Mitch. The couple, who usually had sex just about every night when Mitch was home, unless someone was sick, there was a fight, or Naomi had her time of the month, had only made love but three times in the ten days. Mitch, who although he wasn't going to see Naomi for ten days after the following night, seemed disinterested. "I'll tell you what. Let's forget about the therapist and the silly ultimatium. Let's just go back to being Mitch and Naomi, as we were. Do anything you want to me, feet, tickling, whatever. I just want to begin to mend fences. I know you've been furious not being able to tickle me, or play with my feet for ten days. If that advice doesnt work, I will tell the couneslor to shelve it, and work with you another way" Naomi said. "Nai, if you wanted me to stop, really, I'd have to go through counseling to get rid of it, and stop, so as not to lose you. If I believed that was really the way you felt, then I wouldn't be so dead assed furious. I just dont appreciate some maven therapist, telling me how to touch the woman I've loved for 23 years, in the privacy of my bedroom, and I dont think what they suggested is what you really want either, unless you've been lying to me all these years, in which case, we have a big problem. You always say, sure, no problem, honey, I dont mind standing barefoot on ladders, or letting you do things to my feet, or when you tickle me. I am your wife, and I am supposed to do those things for you" Is that how you really feel, Naomi, or have you been lying to me, and telling me what you think I want to hear?" Mitch asked. "No, Mitch, and I resent the implication. It's how I really feel. It is under the job title of "wife." I am supposed to love and please my husband, and none of those things are physical excruciating torture, or such" Naomi said. "Fine, then you know what, fuck the couneslors. I will go, to help myself, and our marriage, but I am going to tell them point blank that I will not let them control our lovemaking. If they feel they have to do that, I will find therapists who can deal with my problem, without trying to control my most private of lives." Mitch said, firmly and decisively.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee, much to the delight of the women, was a man, Bill Paxton, star of Big Love, whose co stars had been tickled in Paradise earlier in the season. With the men standing around, watching the female members of the team have their fun, Bill was tied naked to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Kate Hudson began the tickle on Bill's neck with fingers as the laughter began, and his head moved from side to side:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! NO! Moving down, Neve Campbell was next, attacking Bill's underarms with fingers, and a feather, as he howled some more, and jerked at his restraints:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TICKLISH! NOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Amanda Bynes was the next tickler, attacking Bill on his sides, belly and ribs with fingers, counting his ribs up and down, as he howled:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG THAT TICKLES! NOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hilary Duff came next, tickling Bill on his hips,and upper thighs, as he thrashed and filled the room with more hard laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG SO TICKLISH ALL OVER! HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Naomi then tickled the front and backs of his knees, causing his knees to jerk and buck. Finally, Bill's co stars, Chloe Sevingy, Jeanne Tripplehorn, and Gennifer Goodwin walked over to him. "Poor, Poor Billy, so helpless and tied up. What all should we do to him" Chloe taunted. With that, without saying another word, Jeanne handed Chloe and Gennifer two giant feathers, and , after attacking Bill's feet with their long red nails, and electric toothbrushes, they swirled the feathers over his bare feet and inbetween his toes. Bill thought he wasnt going to be able to breathe, he jerked his feet, and wiggled his toes every which way, howling with uncontrollable laughter, begging for mercy::AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! OMG GIRLS I CANT STAND IT! PLEASE NO MORE! I CANT TAKE IT! NO PLEASE NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the gang tickle stopped, and the exhausted Bill was untied.
The next night, Mitch left for the airport, and the flight to Washington. Upon dropping him off, Naomi had a few parting thoughts for him:" I am sorry that I held your favorite things from you. I just wanted to follow the therapist's advice, and apparently it was the wrong decision. Therapists dont know everything. I want you to get help, and for us to be better, but I dont want to be an uncaring Bitch in the process. You will come home next Sunday, to my bed, my feet, and tickling, no sanctions. We will deal with it in another way" Naomi said. "Thank you, and I promise, I am going to keep at it, and help myself." Mitch said, kissing Naomi goodbye.
So, as the team headed for Washington, Mitch, who had a trying homestand, was finally beginning to deal with his demons and the real issues of his life, and his marriage. He was not happy about Naomi's sanctions, but he hoped those were a thing of the past, and that he would return home the next week to life as usual. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Another excellent installment, it just seems that the rabbit hole is deeper than anyone thought. I am actually surprised that the therapists haven't suggested medication. Perhaps it would take the edge off a little.

HappyD

Thank you, happy. Your praise is appreciated as always. Mitch has some very serious demons. Medication? Hmm, that's an interesting thought. Let me think on that. As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back