• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

upperbody... ~shiver~ MM/M

A little more info when you post, please

Thanks for the post. It's helpful, though, if you give us a designation like MM/M when posting a clip or link. Then we know whether to invest time in looking at it. :ermm:

you must have gone blind when you saw it and didnt like it!!!!

hope your ok.

haha

Iwon'tgrowup said:
Thanks for the post. It's helpful, though, if you give us a designation like MM/M when posting a clip or link. Then we know whether to invest time in looking at it. :ermm:
thanks IWG...saved me from going blind.

thanks people

thanks for the heads up people, im glad i did NOT watch that clip, might have costed me another month in therapy. peace........BLUE_THUNDER

Sorry about the designation, didn't think about that ;)

Hopefully not everyone has turned blind yet, hehe...

Glad some of you like it :)
Dunno, not that I'm particularly into M/M stuff, I just like genuine reactions :)

Nice clip

Hi Grrr, nice clip, the guy was really ticklish. If anyone is interested in F/M tickling i could share some personal material. I have been a model for a F/M tickling site called www.tickled-men.com and it is really fun, i am really ticklish. Drop me a line to [email protected]

Bye

I'd like to know what you guys are talking about.The title I saw was Upperbody MM/M and it was in the Video/Audio Clips Section.If no one wants to see that,then this Forum should be M/F,F/F and F/M only.

Wow... posting clean m/m stuff seems quite inflaming, if not highlighted... guess nobody bothered if it was f/f LOL

While I do prefer /f clips I have to admit that this is a good one!

Thanks for posting!

It forced me to sign up with youtube and add it to my favorites. ;) Thanks for posting! The guy working on his legs was evil.

:) someone added the MM/M for me...
yeah, would've liked more laughter too ;p

I poked through some of the other clips by the same person...now, I guess it's probably just me but I've noticed something about */F clips as opposed to */M clips - again, I bet this is just my own bad luck. But what I've noticed is that female lees are often subjected to slow, torturous tickling with fingers as well as feathers and other tools (the kind *I* like) while men usually get the hard, rough stuff (which I have trouble even watching sometimes because it makes me wince). I'd like some nice clips of a guy getting slowly stroked, gently, instead of having fingers just dug into him, like in this clip and all the others by the same guy on YouTube (and I *do* like this clip, just not that much).

Just my observation...

hehe... just looked through it myself... true observation

That was rude ...

Not everyone has to be into the same kinds of tickling, you know. Tickling women is not my thing but I don't need to be an ass to people who enjoy it. And btw - the header clearly stated it was an MM/M clip ... read up next time ...

BLUE_THUNDER said:
thanks for the heads up people, im glad i did NOT watch that clip, might have costed me another month in therapy. peace........BLUE_THUNDER

One of my favorites . . .

I have an account with Youtube and callasfan was added to my subscription list. The link you posted is one of my favorites by far (I downloaded it last week). Genuine reaction indeed. The ticklers are playful and skilled and the ticklee is just going nuts under their lightning fast jabs, pokes, and wriggling. Thanks!

Maybe a moderator popped in the MM/M designation?

Not blind...not offended...even LIKED the clip:blush: ...but generally unimpressed with all these clips shot from the very same angle...and what - NO FEET shots?!!?!:illogical Dang! :ranty: What a waste of good MiniDV tape! Love M/M and F/M stuff alot but this series is visually and generally a major yawn for me... :ermm:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back