• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wet Dreams & Hard Laughter (featuring Steph)

Wet Dreams & Hard Laughter-Prolog/Part !(featuring Steph)

Wet Dreams and Hard Laughter
By: SlaverTickler
The following in a work of erotic fiction featuring one of the TMF’s most beloved female members Steph.​

Prolog:

It was a day that started out like any other. Our unsuspecting beauty was awoken from a sound slumber, dreaming about having her luscious body being worshiped by several male and female slaves. Sitting up, Steph, gazes sleepily at her humming alarm clock, trying to decide whether or not to smash with a hammer. Rubbing the sleep from her eye’s the dark haired beauty rose from her bed, rolling her shoulder as she walks toward the buzzing device.

“Why can’t somebody design a vibrating egg/alarm clock?” she asked herself, “Now that would give a girl something to look forward too in the morning.”

Steph pressed the button on her clock, but was still back in her dream. The woman’s shapely body shivered as she thought about it, what a fantasy it had been. Laying back on a big bed, red silk against her skin. Men an women of every type caressing her naked form. Sucking and nibbling, stroking and tickling, it had been the most sensual, she’d never been more turned on in her life. Looking across the room, into her full length merrier she could see just how aroused she had gotten.

“Oh my goodness.” giggled Steph, as she got closer, “Look at me.”

Steph stared at her reflection in disbelief, her nipples looked like fat erasers straining against the fabric of her tiny T-shirt, and her white panties were almost transparent with feminine moisture. The woman began to run her hands over her large breasts, gently pinching her stiff nips, and slowly licked her full lips.

“Well, I certainly can’t go into work in this condition,” she told herself, as she pulled off her top, “I won’t be able to focus.”

Steph sat down on the corner of her bed, and began to caressed her 40 D breasts. Chill ran up and down he spine as her fingers tweaked her sensitive nipples, and a hand slowly worked it’s way down to her panties. A cool breeze blew through an open window bringing a chill to the woman’s curvaceous form. Then, with a shaking hand, she slipped her hand into her wet panties.

“Mmmmm, that’s nice.” sighed Steph as her middle finger rubbed her clit, “Ew, you bitch, oh yeah.” she cooed to herself.

Laying back the legal adviser slipped her panties down, and began to rub her labia with some vigour, while opening her night stand drawer. Fumbling around blindly, the masturbating beauty finally found what she was looking for, and pulled it out. B.O.B. (battery operated boyfriend) as she like to call it, was a silver bullet, and Steph loved all 12” of him. Sitting back against the wall the beloved TMF member began giving head to her favourite toy, as two of her finger slipped into her trimmed pussy.

“Time to get to work B.O.B.” said Steph, taking it out of her mouth, “Stephie needs to get to work soon.”

Slowly Steph inserted the humming metal toy into her wet snatch, while diddling her clit with her free hand. The woman sighed, and her groans grew louder as her pace with it quickened. Juices coated the glimmer device, and her pace became as erratic as the word coming from her mouth. It almost seemed as though her vagina was resisting her attempts to make it cum, as though it had developed a mined of it’s own.

“Come on, ere, you bitch, cum!” exclaimed Steph as she grew closer to climax, “You stubborn slut get off.” she added, “Oh, yes, that it girl, so close, cum, cum for Stephie…”

Then every thing went dark…

Part I: Burglar

When she opened her eye’s Steph knew she wasn’t in her room anymore. For one thing she was now laying in a big brass bed, with the moon shining through the window to her left. Steph and C.J. had chosen their apartment partly because the bedroom window faced North, cutting sown on the amount of light that would come in when they were trying to sleep. Next was the fact that she was now wearing a silk slip and she didn’t own one. Finally was the fact that the dimly light room was twice the size of her own, and filled with luxurious items she didn’t own.

“Where am I?” Steph asked herself, trying to sit up, only to fined she was bound to the bed, what the hell is going on here?”

Looking up, the bound beauty could see that her wrist were tied with stockings to the brass head bored, and suspected the same situation down by her ankles. A light came from under the door, and she could here a lot of ruckus coming from the other side. To make matters worse, Steph was still feeling aroused from her unfinished business earlier.

“I hope they come in and fuck me for information, I could use it.” Steph mumbled to herself, as she tried to pull her wrist free, “How the fuck did I get her?”

Suddenly the door to the bedroom swung open, and a large man in sweats and a ski mask walked in. Steph’s eye’s whidend at the sight of the massive brute, and was sure he’d played the mountain in the movie “Alive”. The man either didn’t notice, or care, that Steph was awake as he took to tossing jewellery and other valuables into a bag he was caring with him. Then he turned and walked to the bed, looking down he smiled, and Steph could see the a golden grill glimmering in the moon light.

“Ok girly, where is it?” he demanded in a deep voice.

“W-where’s what?” she replied, “I don’t live here, I-I’m just visiting a friend.”

“Don’t give me any of that bull shit!” exclaimed the thief as he got into her face, “Where is the safe, and what is the combination!”

“I told you I don’t know!” Steph yelled back.

“Ok bitch, I can see your not just going to give it up easy.” said the man, as he pulled off his glove, “But I have a way with the ladies, and I think my technique may loosen you tongue a bit.”

Stephanie gasped at the size of the man’s large black hand, as it came closer to her face. Then, to her surprise, it veered to the right, and a long finger began stroking her armpit. The dark haired woman (with blond streaks) squealed, and jerked under the large man’s gentle touch. Her underarms were one of her many ticklish spots, and this fiend seemed to have a knack for act.

“Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, oh, wait… giggle… I told you I d-don’t know… hehehehehe, hahahahaha… a-a-anything.” Steph explained, “Please stop… hehehehehe, hahahahaha… don’t tickle me please!”

Steph’s please fell on deaf ears, and normally that’s the way she liked it. One of Steph biggest turn one is being tied down and tickled silly by a stranger, but it didn’t seem to be quite as much fun when it was actually happening. The burglar removed his second clove, and then startled the squealing beauties waist. Steph howled with laughter as the fiend slipped his skilled dark fingers into her smooth armpits, wriggling them unsympathetically.

With the man sitting on her, Steph realized that he pleads were having an effect, but not the one she had hoped fore. The burglars cock had swelled to an impressive size, and the helpless woman could help wondering if he might use it on her, if she held out. With her pussy pulsating with arousal the way it was, she could only hope.

The man’s hand’s traveled down from Steph sides and found a new home at her ribs. The sexy vixen squealed like a school girl, and bucked from her tormentors touch. The crook chuckled as well, seeming to fined great enjoyment in his captives present state, and was most amused at how her large breast jiggled wildly within the confines of her satin slip.

“Lets see what I can do with these.” the burglar said, as he slid up the belly of his prey, “Those titties of yours need to be liberated,”

“Oh no, not that!: exclaimed Steph, as she felt the neckline of her garment being tugged at, “Please, leave my boobs alone.”

When her breast were finally exposed, the burglars gasped at the sight. They were large, tanned, and all natural, he’d never seen a more perfect pair of breasts in his life. Reach forward he began to gently stoked the sides of Steph sweater puppies, and the laughter began a new. Shrieking and pleading for mercy, Steph had never felt more helpless or horny in her life. It was like a wet dream and a complete nightmare all rolled into one. One the one hand it was hell because she was helpless, and knew even a safety word couldn’t save her from her tormentors torturous touch. On the other hand she was tied up helpless and being tickled mercilessly by a big strong man for information she didn’t have. In other words she was having a hell of a good time.

“HEHEHEHEHE. HAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, OH NO, PLEASE STOP!” begged Steph as he big tits were gently manhandled, “PLEASE, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, NO, NO, NO, NOT THE NIPLES, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE… STOP IT!”

“Hay… what’s that smell?” the burglar asked as an erotic aroma filled his nostril’s, “Mmmmm, I know that smell,” he added with a grin, “It’s one of my favourite smells in the world… wet pussy.”

“HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, STAY AWAY FROM MY PUSSY!” exclaimed Steph, “PLEASE… HEHEHEHEHE… JUST… HAHAHAHAHA… LEAVE… HEHEHEHEHE… ME… HAHAHAHAHA… ALONE!”

The exhausted woman watched joyfully as the thug turned his back to her, and pulled her slip up past her hips. A pair matching panties adorned her trimmed pussy, a fat little clit was almost visible through the thin damp fabric. Bringing his hand close to it, the black man could feel the heat coming of her damp loins, and smiled. Gently the burglar began to rub the labia and clit with a long think finger.

“Oh, mmmmm, eek, oh.” moaned Steph, believing her aching vagina would fined some relief, “Oh yes-that’s it-rub me there.” she ground as her clit was stimulated, “Yes, there, harder…OH GOD I’m GOING TO…”

To be continues...

Last edited:
No pronblem, to bad Steph didn't...

Well actualy Steph liked it, except for the part where she doesn't cum. It would seem our dear lady Stephanie does love to tease us, but doesn't care to be the teased.

Last edited:
Naughty!
XOXO

SlaverTickler said:
Well actualy Steph liked it, except for the part where she doesn't cum. It would seem our dear lady Stephanie does love to tease us, but doesn't care to be the teased.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back