• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wet Dreams & Hard Laughter-Part 2(featuring Steph)

Wet Dreams and Hard Laughter
By: SlaverTickler
The following in a work of erotic fiction featuring one of the TMF’s most beloved female members Steph.​

Part II: The Dungeon

Steph’s eye’s fluttered open, and all she could see were damp grey wall. The busty beauty was bound spread-spread eagle again, only this time she was naked, and on some sort of X-frame. In the center of the room was a pit where a fire crackled, and spit. She could see various tool of pain lining a wall across from her. There were also empty cell’s with, with straw floors and no beds within her view. Sweat beaded her forehead, as it was very humid in this dungeon.

Thing didn’t seem like they were going to be very pleasant when the helpless woman heard a creaking to her right. Turning her head quickly, Steph watched as an old man with two beautiful young women entered the torture chamber. All three were Asian, and were dressed in silks. The two girls couldn’t have been any older then 19 or 20, and seemed quite amused by their prisoners plight.

“What’s going on, why am I here?” asked Steph, “Where is…”

“SILANCE!” bellowed the old man, as he sat on his throne like chair, “I will ask the question round eye.” he informed her, “I am your new master, Fu Man Chew, royal inquisitor to the emperor of China.” he continued, “These lovelies are my assistance, well versed in many forms of torture, all of witch would break you over time.”

“Torture… do you want to torture me, I-I have no secrets, ask me anything.” pleaded Steph.

“How do they get the caramel into a Caramel bar!” demanded the old man.

“What…I don’t know.” replied Steph, “Oh god, I really don’t, please believe me!”

With a snap of his finger the two young women moved in towards Steph, feathers in their tiny hands. The bound woman squirmed and wriggled in her bounds, desperately trying to escape, but it was all in vain. Each girl took a position on either side of the busty white woman, and raised their feathers to her tanned skin. The captive winced as she felt the tip of each feather gently stroked her stiff nipples.

“Oh, hehehehehe, oh no pleas not there, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, please stop I don’t know anything hahahahaha!” Steph pleaded, “Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, don’t tickle me please, hahahahaha, hehehehehe.”

While the feathers mercilessly stoked Steph’s nipples and areole’s bother girls giggled at her pleas. The laughing woman’s breast seemed to bounce all over, but the woman still managed to keep the stimulation consistent. Then, as if they could read each others minds, both girls brought the long nails to bear on Steph’s sides, and belly. The helpless woman screamed and broke out in loud hysterical laughter, she’d never had such perfectly manicured fingernails stroke her extremely sensitive tummy before, and it was turning her on.

“Tell the master what he needs to know and your suffering will stop.” giggled one of her tormentors, as she went around to the front of the X-frame.

“If you wish, we could even please you after your confession, with masters permission of course.” added the other, as she brought her hands to bear on either side Steph belly, “We are well versed in the pleasures of men and women.”

Steph was so horny at this point, she would have considered the two women’s offer, but she didn’t know the answer to there question. Who the hell tortures someone over how to make a chocolate bar anyways. Not that it matter much now, as Steph felt long nails scraping at the soles of her unbearably ticklish feet. Tears began to well in the bucking woman’s eye’s, and soon they would run down he cheeks, mingling with the sweat on her face.

“Stop, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, mercy, mercy, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I’m begging you, please, no more, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I can’t stand it!” screamed Steph, as her feeling of arousal grew with her sense of helplessness.

“Tell me your secret!” exclaimed the old man.

“I DON’T KNOW!” Replied Steph, “Please, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I can’t… don’t… no more, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, STOP IT NOW!”

Steph felt the feathers on her bound sweaty form once more, traveling down from her breasts, and up from her feet. He body shivered, and she laughed hysterically until the two girls met at her pussy. The helpless woman watched as both women began to stroke the tips of the feathers against her wet labia’s, making her body tremble with pleasure.

“You see, we can bring you pleasure, but we can turn it against you.” said one of the girls as she brushed Steph’s clit, “You will talk, or we won’t let you rapture.” she added.

“Oh, please, I need to… rapture.” pleaded Steph as her pussy was teased, “Don’t torture me any more, let me cum, oh yes, that it, tickle my pussy like that.”

One of the girls moved off of Steph’s wet vagina and went back down to her feet, gently running her long nails over her soles again. The helpless woman giggled and cooed as she found herself between sensation, and loving every mad minuets of it. The girls giggled, as she curled her toes, and trusted her pelvis forward. Steph was so close to climax that she new she could at any minuet, but each time she was close the feather would be pulled from her pussy, and all she would feel was the tickling of her feet.

“Oh yes, that the spot.” sighed Steph, "I’m so close, please don’t, stop this time.” she pleaded, “Oh, oh yes, please let me cum, let me, oh, Oh YES I’ M GOING TO…”

To be continued...

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back