• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wet Dreams & Hard Laughter-Part 3 (Featuring Steph & Isabeau)

Wet Dreams and Hard Laughter
By: SlaverTickler
The following in a work of erotic fiction featuring two of the TMF’s most beloved female members Steph & Isabeau.​

Part III: Prison for the Insanely Ticklish

Steph awoke to the clang of a jail cell door opening, and a large hand pulling her out of bed. With her head spinning, the sleepy brunet felt her hands being cuffed behind her back, trapping her against the bars that made up a cell wall. Batting her eye’s Steph’s vision cleared and she could make out two men in uniforms pulling the room apart. They pulled the mattress’s off the bed, and slashed open pillows and even a teddy bear sitting on a shelf.

“Not my Teddy.” cried a familiar voice, “My nephew gave that to me when I was sent up.”

“Isabeau, is that really you?” she asked seeing her friend only a few feet away, “What are you doing in my dream?”

“Your dream, I thought this was my dream.” replied Isabeau, “I keep waking up in a different place, and people are tickling me mercilessly.” explained the slender blonde, “Then the teas my… uh… pussy, and make me cum.”

“What?” asked Steph, “I wish one of these times I could get off, every time I’m about to hit the mark, I wake up someplace ells.”

“Well being made to cum can be a humiliating experience,” rebutted Isabeau, “I didn’t think it would be, but it is.” she continued, “Especially when those two Asian girls and…”

“The old man?” interrupted Steph.

“Yeah… wow this is weird.” Isabeau commented.

The two women’s attention were brought to the tall hansom guards who were rummaging through there stuff. They seemed to be quite pleased wit them selves, and Steph assumed they must have found something. The two men approached as Steph shivered when she saw what they had in their possession, one held 2 long stiff feathers, and the other a 12” silver bullet vibrator. It was becoming evident to Steph that somebody was trying to drive her insane with tickling and climax denial.

“Ok you two, you both know that this stuff isn’t allowed her.” said one of the hansom guards as he approached Isabeau, “Now witch one of you brought this stuff in here?”

Neither of the two women would answer, having found a certain camaraderie in their mutual predicament. The two men however seemed delighted by there refusal to answer, and proceeded to rip the T-Shirts and pants from the convicts bodies. Isabeau and Steph screamed in protest to their treatment, but in minuets both stood naked and helpless before the two men. To their surprise the could here screams of encouragement from the other cons, but in support of the guards.
“Tickle and tease ‘em, make them beg for mercy!” screamed one inmate.

“That’s right, that’s what they do to us, so do it to them.” added a second.

“No mercy, specially for the one with the big tit’s she’d the biggest tease in here!” a third one recommended.

“No the skinny one, acting al sweat and innocent, she’s the biggest tease!” argued yet another.

The two men moved in and were greeted by simultaneous kicks. Steph and Isabeau squealed as their ankles were caught in the air, and each found themselves with one less shoe on. A mo0ment latter long fingers were being drawn across the nylon covered right foot of each woman. Isabeau giggled, and Steph yelped, but in seconds both women were laughing uncontrollably.

“Oh no, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please, don’t tickle me!” pleaded Isabeau, as her guard’s gentle touch quickened, “I-I can’t bare it on my feet.”

“Me… hehehehehe hahahahaha, hehehehehe… neither!” exclaimed Steph, as her tormentor slipped his fingers under her toes, “Please, giggle, stop, hehehehehe, hahahahaha!”

The two women wriggled and squealed, much to the amusement of the guards and other inmates. Cheers and hoots filled the prison, and Steph could hear the loud foot prints of others approaching there cell. Suddenly the voluptuous brunet could feel fingers on her sides and under her arms. Look at her slender blond friend she could see hands from out side their cell reaching in to tickle her upper body as well. It was more guards, they had heard the laughing and decided to join in on the action. Now it was a hardcore gang tickle.

“Oh, oh nom this is so bad!” screamed Stop as more hands seemed to join in, “Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, please stop it, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, have mercy please.”

Isabeau pleading stopped, and she went silent. The excretion on her face was one Steph had seen before, when someone has been tickled so much they can’t get a breath. The little one had been tickled so intensely that she couldn’t make any noise at all, even though she still made all the facial expressions like she was. Yet the guards were unrelenting, and still tickled her ruthlessly despite her condition.

“Oh no, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, not there…please!” squealed Steph as hand began pawing at her big tits, “Oh no, stop it…” then she found herself in silent laughter”

“Oh shit!” bellowed Isabeau, finally getting her wind again, “Not that, hehehehehe, no vibrators please, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I c-can’t bare to cum anymore!”

Suddenly the tickler seemed to ease up, as a guard grabbed Isabeau’s legs an held them open for his partner. Steph watched, half in horror and half in arousal, as the tip of the silver bullets was pressed against her friends pussy. Isabeau squirmed and bucked, trying to pull away. Everything had gone silent as all eyes were one the teasing of Isabeau’s vagina.

“Oh, oh please… mmmmm… don’t make me cum again.” the slender cutie pleaded, “I, oh, mmmmm, I can’t bare another orgasm”

Nobody said a word, not even Steph, as none could believe what they were seeing. With each passing second, sweet little Isabeau grew more an more fowl mouthed, and loud then anybody ells in the prison. The teasing became more and more intense, and soon the slender woman was bellowing.

“Oh, mmmmm, oh yeah, give it to me, get me off you pig!” she screamed, “Make me cum, if you can, stick that thin in me all the fucking way!”

“Tell us who it belongs to, and we’ll let you cum!” said the guard holding her legs, “Other wise we’re going leave you her and let the other men tickle you both all night.”

“It’s her.” groaned Isabeau, feeling the vibrator inserted into her, “Oh yea, oh that is so good, pump it you bastard!” screamed Isabeau, “MAKE ME C-C-C-CUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Steph looked at Isabeau in disbelief, she couldn’t believe that her friend had just betrayed her for an orgasm. Then, suddenly, the brunets watched as all the guards on the outside moved over to her side of the cell. Each hand of every guard began to caress and stroke at Isabeau’s slender form. The helpless woman shrieked as fingers found their was to ever little tickle spot one her sweaty from. Squealing and pleading, Steph almost felt an ironic sense of gratification at the traitors predicament.

“Now it’s your turn.” said the guard with the vibrator.

“Oh no please, not again.” pleaded Steph, “I’ve been getting teased so much that I feel like my pussy will explode.”

The guard just chuckled, and ran the vibrator against Steph fat nipples, causing her to squeal and giggles. The sex toy was slowly dragged all over Steph’s luscious form until it finally found it’s way to her hard throbbing clit. Once more Steph pleaded for the guard to let her be, and again the guard laughed, as he applied pleasure to her pussy.

“Oh, mmmmm, oh yes… make me cum, maybe you can get me off at last.” moaned Steph as the vibrator penetrated her labia, “That’s it, don’t stop, don’t tease, let me cum.” she hissed, “Oh yes, that’s it, that’s the spot, I’m going to cum, so close please god let me…”.

To be Continued...

Last edited:
that was so erotic and torturous.. but me betray steph?? never lol.. thanks SlaverTickler for including me in this story, i can think of no one i would rather share a cell with than stephy.. :D

Cum onnnnn

*Gasp gasp gasp* bugger, where's Part 4?

Don't keep us hanging around as long as you have poor Steph :devil:

Can't wait... :bowing:

Isa is the sweetes one :D

First off Isa, I know you would never betray steph, not even for the hottes wetes of orgasms... well may then, but not for anything elts. Next, thank you for 99% of the time being the first person to stoke my ego on one of my storys, you are one of the best, and maybe the sweetest person on this forum.

Pant, gasp, pant, I don't know... maybe there isn't a part four... maybe it's a clif hanger and Steph has to spend forever never cuming... :firedevil.

I'll try to have it up Sunday (if I can) Monday afternoon by the latest. 4 and 5 will be the last 2 parts.

Thank you...

LOL sounds great, suppose I had better control myself til then teehee ;)

Look forward to it, you do write remarkably well and kept me engrossed throughout, so thank you. :justlips:

SlaverTickler said:
First off Isa, I know you would never betray steph, not even for the hottes wetes of orgasms... well may then, but not for anything elts. Next, thank you for 99% of the time being the first person to stoke my ego on one of my storys, you are one of the best, and maybe the sweetest person on this forum.

Pant, gasp, pant, I don't know... maybe there isn't a part four... maybe it's a clif hanger and Steph has to spend forever never cuming... :firedevil.

I'll try to have it up Sunday (if I can) Monday afternoon by the latest. 4 and 5 will be the last 2 parts.

Glad to read it...

Thanks slaps, have you had a chance to read any of my other stuff. It's all in my archive.

All I can say is, Stpeh's probably gonna kick your @$$ if you don't let her finally cum! Be warned, and beware! Great stories!

Yep...

Hey, yes I have thank you with much thanks to Mel who pointed me in the right direction :rotate: :Kiss1:

I must say I do love your style of writing, it keeps me wanting to read and read and never get bored, keep up the excellent work :veryhappy

SlaverTickler said:
Thanks slaps, have you had a chance to read any of my other stuff. It's all in my archive.

you know me too well babe...

XOXO

knight said:
All I can say is, Stpeh's probably gonna kick your @$$ if you don't let her finally cum! Be warned, and beware! Great stories!

SlaverTickler said:

well hon, i call them as i see them, and you know i always liked your stories. i'm not sure about one of the best, but yea i will agree about being sweet. sighs..sweet=boring lol just kidding.. yes i will always comment on a story i like, and yours rock..

well hon, i call them as i see them, and you know i always liked your stories. i'm not sure about one of the best, but yea i will agree about being sweet. sighs..sweet=boring lol just kidding.. yes i will always comment on a story i like, and yours rock..

Nothing boring about you dear friend!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Here here...

Sweet doesn't eaquil borring, 'specialy once you've had a does of my Tease & Tickle treatment. Your never the same again.

He is actually, very sweet. Funny too. :rotate:
XOXO

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back