• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All Mastertank1 fiction in one place!

Nice to see all your stories in one place, Tank. They're so detailed and well crafted. You are an inspiration to poor scribes like me. I'll be sure to check out all of them now!

Hey man;

knight said:
Nice to see all your stories in one place, Tank. They're so detailed and well crafted. You are an inspiration to poor scribes like me. I'll be sure to check out all of them now!

I've read a couple or three of your pieces; they're not bad, bro. Keep writin'.

Don't be afraid to rewrite; I do it often, and it makes my stuff way, way more readable.

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music!

knight said:

i must politely disagree with you knight...you are anything but a poor scribe. you rank as one of the more prolific writers here on the forum, as is Mastertank..

*blushes* You're both too kind. Thanks for the kind words. To borrow a phrase from Heather and Anna, You both rock!

THE fantastic work from a great writer! Particularly the edvious vampire tickling the police woman in Stalking a ticklish vampire. OH to be young and beautiful forever.... on second thought perpetual life.... not that appealing!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S Yes knight, you're right! Mastertank does rock! As we feel you do dear friend! And Isabeau is as always right! And rocks!

Wow! I've read all of them except the one about the slave trade, it's just not me, but I'll read it eventually. Anyway, all are great so it was nice to see if I'd missed anything. Can't wait for more, always look forward to a new story because they are very very descriptive and well thought out.

Cool!
Dave

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back